Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:12:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3068 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:13:44 PM
Merited by ambeo (1)

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
I certainly feel good about your positive forecast. i agree that potential is huge, however, we should remember that it's up to us to boost that crypto growth. our responsible and active attitude can change the world

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Hoxysado

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:16:05 PM

i think that the fiuture is going to be great an di think tjat we shpuld be positive about it ss cryptocurrency is the futute of the world
Hoxysado

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

I certainly feel good about your positive forecast. i agree that potential is huge, however, we should remember that it's up to us to boost that crypto growth. our responsible and active attitude can change the world
ten future is good and i think that we should not be afraid of the cryptocurrency world and we need to learn a lot right now
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

the future is going to be bright indeed na di think we should be positive and we need to start learning about our future
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

There are numbers of predictions and analysis and most are in favor of bitcoin growth. I also think that a bull run is coming because the bearish market has stayed for too long and a reversal is expected.

dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:20:13 PM

Many investors agreed that at the end of 2018 we are waiting for the bull market. Not yet seen due to what this can happen. But in general, the future of cryptocurrency is very good.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

as investors to work on dispute as referring spares of funds on possession the decision gives as gains with reference as investors to improve with difference on consequence as extending work on evaluation to helps as least on risks to gives with stable on results with trading on table with the exchange of the crypto market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:30:58 PM

Wow imagine the implications that a drop of 200% would do, it can be catastrophic for this market, I hope it does not happen, I also think that cryptos have a bright future, but I do not think we have to go through a stage so dark to reach it, so I hope the transitions are smooth and pleasant.

Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

Well I don't think it can go that low but looking at TA is suppose and the bakkt news will only act for some day but the TA will always win as the future is truly bright for cryptocurrency and if people really get in now , it will be another great chance for them.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Yes, friend, I would like to agree with your positive attitude to cryptocurrency. Crypto market is unpredictable but has a good potential which can bring the bull run again. So investor needs patient to wait to see the sunny day in the crypto market as we see its future looks bright and clean.

anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:55:08 PM

Yes I really agree with your positive forecast. Because there is a lot of potential in it but it is up to us to promote crypto development. Our positive viewpoint can change the world.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

I agree that Crypto have a bright future ahead, however I don't think that the launch of bakt will have any much impact that can lead to bull run happening this year, I think ETF can do that but not sure about bakt. My opinion though.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:10:57 PM

I agree cypto has a good future maybe next month maybe next year we will rise again. Moreover blockchain technology will be in our daily life sooner then we think. We are nearly the edge of mass adoption.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

Where is the technical analysis you are referring to? Can you please share that?
Majority of the market sentiment is positive towards the end of the year and for 2019 so that definitely looks bright. The effect of Bakkt launch still remains to be seen though.
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

I think technical analysis in the case of cryptocurrencies doesn't always work. One shocking negative news and the whole market will fall down and nobody cares that the technical analysis showed the growth. Grin So it was , when China imposed a ban on the ICO. I don't think that bitcoin price will fall below 3 k dollars ,something very bad should happen.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

it is good to see something postive in this red market we can not predict the future though but i am also hopefull about the future of crypto it will take another 2 to 3 years for the trillion $$ market..

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

All people are hopeful of having a bull market AGAIN. Well, I also want to have that kind of market however in reality and with current situation it might not be possible YET. For me, this year is like the year of filling up our bags for the future. It is like planting rice to get ready for the rainy days.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:23:53 PM

I share your optimism, markets tend to revisit all time highs sooner or later  Wink However, what is the deal with Bakkt? I haven't understood yet why it should impact prices so intensively. Could anyone enlighten me?
vike

Activity: 411