Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

I like everything that happens now. many start to be afraid and sell their tokens, but as soon as the bull market arrives it will be ridiculous to watch how they, the very people who have sold everything to return, will again buy at space prices and then wait for them to become even more expensive. This is of course all fun. I think very soon, namely, in December there will be great news that will give a big leap for cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

Yes. The future looks very bright in cryptocurrency. The current state of the market will discourage you but there's hope for the future.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:13:06 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I think to be frank technical analysis are good and important
but the reality of life states that if you do not do the right things, you will not get the right results. It applies to crypto currency too.
Are you trading rightly ? or rely on market analysis from other people ?

Dont get entangled between several opinions.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

If you listen to those people who today say that cryptocurrency is a really great opportunity to develop your capital all the same, then it’s true that it’s better to invest now than to regret that nothing happened in the future.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

Yes I amb absolutely agree with you. With some good news and my feelin' said that the next big bull run is so close maybe 2019 will be like 2017. I hope so
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:18:12 PM

If you listen to those people who today say that cryptocurrency is a really great opportunity to develop your capital all the same, then it’s true that it’s better to invest now than to regret that nothing happened in the future.
For many people this is not an obvious fact. I think that massively people start bringing money here when Bitcoin will be several times more expensive than now.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:30:52 PM

I don't think the world of crypto will change just because a new coin has been launched. To be honest, the future of crypto looks a bit gloomy. If the scam ICO's won't stop, then I believe that there will be no new investors on ICO's and they will just focus on trading established coins. The worst thing that could happen is that when investors decided to leave crypto for good.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon.
According to what? Post whatever info you have on this so that we can discuss whether it can happen or not. Simple assumptions won't work.

Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen.
Of course it's not gonna happen. Why did you even bother to mention this?

And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
Bakkt could potentially bring some fresh capital into the Bitcoin ecosystem making the price shoot up, but it won't happen instantly, unless demand from institutional investors rises, then we could expect massive movements in the prices in decemeber.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

3500 is the bottom for me.Lower movement is hardly possible.And now we are at a good level.I'm more inclined towards lateral movement.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon.
According to what? Post whatever info you have on this so that we can discuss whether it can happen or not. Simple assumptions won't work.

Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen.
Of course it's not gonna happen. Why did you even bother to mention this?

And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
Bakkt could potentially bring some fresh capital into the Bitcoin ecosystem making the price shoot up, but it won't happen instantly, unless demand from institutional investors rises, then we could expect massive movements in the prices in decemeber.

I am an optimistic person, and of course believe in bright future of the cryptocurrency and in the fact that Blockchain technologies are will be implemented some day into most directions of our everyday life. But what about the increasing market in December 2018 I can not agree, in my opinion it may happen not earlier than spring of the next year. And it is still may be. But I hope for the best. And of course if it happens in December 2018 I will be really happy, and lots of people will.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Do you have any source of technical analysis report? I agree crypto has a good scope in future. Even the experts in this forum are silent from the past few months as the market is dropping. Then where did you got the news from?

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

Of course, we are now at the $6k levels where it doesn't fall from that and I believe that crypto bull run would come any day now and everybody would FOMO back in the market again.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

I agree with your thinking, the market will soon recover. Although a lot of difficulties have occurred but if we are still active, the price of bitcoin and crypto will increase again. So be patient and believe in a better future. Success will come to those who know the wait
oudekaas

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:57:50 PM

Yes, crypto become so powerful so we will see the next bullrun. I think in 2019 the growth will be one the most biggest. All analysts aresaying that soon it should be another growth.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

I agree with your thinking, the market will soon recover. Although a lot of difficulties have occurred but if we are still active, the price of bitcoin and crypto will increase again. So be patient and believe in a better future. Success will come to those who know the wait
You should also be able not to waste what you have. You will have a lot in the future. Now is Holding.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:00:31 PM

I hope that Bitcoin prices rise next year, everyone expects crypto prices to rise because several months the market is always red and there is no sign that Bitcoin will rise.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

I wish only the best prices for crypto currencies and have no doubts that ETH will achieve 3-4k USD one day, but it is sad, that we would need to wait for several more years to get better profit. It is sad, but it is so, thats why we are losing our audience.
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Never predict the market in encryption. It has no rules at all. So what is your basis? The price of BTC has already touched the interests of many parties. Its price is unlikely to drop to $2200 at this stage.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

the future of crypto is certainly good, even if the prices currently speak against it. but you must not be deterred by this to rely on crypto. crypto will be great some day.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

The Future looks good and that is why we are still here. The architecture of blockchain is a novel one and has proven that it can be relied on to deliver, efficient, fast, relatively free and corrupt deficit payment system world wide. Adoption is only a matter of time

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: