Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:43:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3065 times)
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

I think the crypto world will grow and not disappear just because of this decline and it will soon rise again. Bitcoin may fall further as it crosses the support line. However, it will increase due to our seriousness, support and attitude, which greatly influences it. Prices will soon be pushed up. I believe that investors will not be able to let it die so. Because it carries the dreams of thousands of people

prrlc

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I agree with you, i think the future looks bright. I think this falling is new investment opportunuty. The bitcoin price can go to down but it will be increase and we will regret.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:04:12 PM

Unfortunately bakt has postponed their exchange launch because of the market condition and they are looking to launch next year beginning January and I think this news will affect the crypto space a lot, there will be more sell offs in the coming weeks.

E_3fff

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

I think bitcoin will not go below 3800, and technical analysis does not always work here. but I am sure that after we have hope to become richer. because good growth is expected.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

I think cryptocurrency will grow and go far in this crypto business. The future looks very bright for cryptocurrency though there are fluctuations here and there but we shouldn't be discouraged. Bitcoin will not die.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

Yes. The future looks bright for cryptocurrency. Now that crypto is widely accepted across the globe, its really encouraging. Cryptocurrency will survive no matter the problem. Its just a matter of time.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:12:28 PM

Don't worry about the current fall of Bitcoin, because it's only a matter of time until the time where Bitcoin and other alts are finally accepted as a payment method and adopted. So the future always bright.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:28:49 PM

actually i think that, its future predicts we are dont know what ca to do. but bitcoin is popular digital currency at the time in the world. so many people use and love now bitcoin. then we can hoped that popular currency dont die quickly. so we can belive that bitcoin bitcoin future is bright stable coin in the world.
Tigra3458

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

Well, if of course bitcoin will cost so much (2200), I think that this will entail something like the great financial depression on WALL STREET. Many will be scared away.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:28:39 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
Look we cannot predict the exact situation that what is going to happen in the future as these currencies in which we guys are investing are completely volatile one and no one knows that where the valuation will go in the coming future as no one knew that bitcoin could deflate to such s low extent that people started believing that the end of bitcoin is confirmed but what I believe is that not to worry at low , these crypto currencies are very sustainable and very potentiating one and they will definitely gives us the profit, the only thing we need to do is to wait for the right time, the valuation will definitely inflate in the future,

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:34:46 AM

That is depend on how community like major investors are created the circumstances of the market and also the development of on going project that already progressing how they fate, if the trend are positive market will growth progressively but on the contrary if most project are failed it is hard to the community to growth progressively.

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:43 AM

Future for cryptos and blockchain technology is going to be bright. However, it is hard to know what projects/coins will survive and thrive and what will fade away over time. This severe and long correction has already caused some projects to fold this year.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:16:04 AM

Very soon,we will have reason to smile in crypto sphere.Though everything looking like the end has come for crupto,but I tell you,very soon the long awaited bull rum will be here.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

I have done some researches, and I suppose the price of altcoins and BTC will be more "realistic" than now, but they will not fall to zero
i also believe your words,
BTC won't get a zero value, crypto in the future will get better. just need time to restore the market, we just wait for the good news. I can only suggest "we must be patient now"
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:23:33 AM

Yeah. 2 weeks ago when this thread was created the future was bright. But nowadays It is hard to tell this Smiley I even cannot see what will happen tomorrow Smiley
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

Yes i agree! forecast of experts that market will end at bearish this year and will recover by next year so it is the best time to buy more bitcoins and altcoins because it will definitely reach a new ATH by 2019 according to crypto market analyst. Let us all hope that they are correct in their predictions.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:51:01 AM

I am pleased that no matter how much I read the comments in different branches of the forum, everyone believes in the crypto currency and is inclined to one opinion that the market will soon unfold. With such a huge support of people, the market is sure to turn around.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

People disappoints in crypto every time after BTC price dumped huge. But after BTC conquers a new ATH. And I totally sure, that 2019-2020 will be a new era in crypto with new interesting and fresh ideas.   
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:09:10 AM

Many investors agreed that at the end of 2018 we are waiting for the bull market. Not yet seen due to what this can happen. But in general, the future of cryptocurrency is very good.
I think that in the current situation and situation it takes investors who like you have confidence and patience because it is the main capital and in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investors themselves
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

Yes, I agree with you. The Bitcoin market is unstable but its future is very bright. I believe Bitcoin is very bright in the future. Bitcoin markets is now unstable, I think it is a normal event. Because this happens in every market. We need to have a positive attitude to bring Bicoin back its earlier position.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: