Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3070 times)
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

You always have to believe in the best, but prepare for the worst. I think that Bact will play an important role in the development of the crypto market, but we are still in the bear market and investor confidence is getting smaller every day. Be smart and patient, study the market, conduct your own analysis and you will realize that soon it will be over and we will see bullrun.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:31:04 AM

Although I don't know if the launch of Bakkt will drive crypto to start swaying, I know that cryptocurrencies will not disappear or die, and crypto will grow with the blockchain!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency market will be well developed and upgraded, but this may take several years because the current market still lacks legal supervision, which will lead to a large number of fraudsters!
currently experiencing things that are not good but in a few years it will increase and maybe Bullrun. Cryptocurrency will increase and will benefit you, but for now it's difficult to rise. requires a long enough process to go up high, stay patient and believe in the future it will look bright.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

Yes, we still believe that the future is bright for crypto. Now many see the price of bleeding coins and it's not good to sell coins. We must take a positive attitude and enthusiasm. The market will recover and we will see it soon.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:41:46 AM

the future looks bright if there are coins that have good progress, but etherium to date is still declining. hope that for the next year etherium can reach its peak again so that the future looks bright.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

I hope you are right, because people are getting tired of waiting for another bull run. Almost a year have passed science the last big movement and we have no other choice rather than to wait for the market improvement.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

No, I do not agree, it seems to me that Bitcoin will check the mark of 2500 dollars and then the growth will begin, but the growth will not be big, but to the level of 6000 dollars. This is my forecast for 2019.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
surely I would be happy if the market would return to stability because, many people had felt the loss from the decline in coin prices this month, and I would definitely return to playing the coin-coin I used, with this news I strongly agree, even though the future not predictable.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 08:51:43 AM

I am glad you are still optimist after so much fall. We've had the same situations before so i know this market will rise again. But i don't think that decisions like Bakkt and Sec will be very effective.

Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

no one can predict the future, including predicting the development of cryptocurrency in the future so you should be able to remain vigilant with cryptocurrency in the future can collapse and can also be bright no one knows.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

Its very obvious that newbies are more jittery about the declining prices of cryptos long term investors don't even bother about it because they are used to the price behavior and nature of cryptos as its known fact that price history repeat itself hence the future outlook of cryptos is very bright as more adoptions of it is taken place globally.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Yes, the future is bright but it is dark now. The cryptocurrency market is now in the dark, this time will eliminate all the coins of no value, only then the bitcoin can grow better. The price of bitcoin in the future must be very expensive.

babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

The future is the promises we see on altcoin like ethereum, eos, neo etc. Cryptocurrency is evolving technology and when growth and eevelopment leads to tangible product and services, adoption of cryptocurrency will be easy and today's promises will become tommorow realities!
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

A smaller part of me believes that bitcoin can save up to $ 2200 but most of me believes in growth. The market will recover. patience is virtue.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

I don't dare to expect it to break out in a market like this. ETH's current price is $100, which makes my loss very heavy. I only hope that the market will not continue to decline significantly, otherwise I will probably lose all my confidence in this.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:43:24 AM

This seems to be the case, but I am not optimistic about the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin may continue to fall and many altcoins disappear. This may be a tragic few years, and only the worthless altcoin disappears, and the cryptocurrency market will become positive.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Yes, in the near future the prices in the crypto market are really extremely difficult to predict. But I see that today the crypto market continues to grow rapidly. Of course, after active growth a certain financial correction should have taken place. Gradually, it ends, soon we will be able to see the growth of the market again.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:42:42 PM

I don’t think Bitcoin will fall as low as ether did. I think it is worth waiting for another half a year - a year, and there will be a bright future for everyone.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
i think that the fiuture is going to be great an di think tjat we shpuld be positive about it ss cryptocurrency is the futute of the world

Same here, everyones opinion are the same because they have seen a brightness of it though we cannot say that it is really approaching directly but it is going there. All the cahnces is coming and it has a great opportunities that is being build. All of us experience being happy because of bitcoin can give.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

This is a marathon, not a sprint and reverse is something that is a fact, not false hope. Yet again, based on the previous drops, we might not expect the reverse in the next month or so. Also, every previous drop usually took 1.5 years for BTC to recover, so most predictions say that we shouldn't expect any express rise through 2019 and that 2020 will be the year of BTC. Let us wait and see, who knows. Predictions for this drop are being prolonged by the day, so it could happen that the price drops to 2k before the reverse that is expected by the end of January.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: