Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3060 times)
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

I myself am still optimistic about the future of crypto forward still has a chance to return, so to meet soaring peak again. What is happening now is a process to achieve success again.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:41:41 AM

the future for cryptocurrency is very good, for now only as a reference to where we will
survive the current situation, I am sure all will return to normal because we have to wait time and stay patient.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:47:55 AM

Future will be bright for peoples who stay here with loses and believe in tomorow successes.
Market cant rise forever, and this fallings is normal

akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:51:22 AM

The technology behind cryptocurrencies is indisputable. Blockchain technology is revolutionary, innovative and well spoken of. This gives me assurance that the market dip is momentary. Yes, a lot of expectations are not coming through at this time, but patience is key to survival.
you say the right thing,
to survive in the crypto market we must be more patient. crypto will develop more well in the future, indeed now my words are like nonsense.

but we'll see how in the future, i'm sure something very surprising will happen and some people who have coins in their wallets will be very happy.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

I also think that crypto will have a great future because big company is entering crypto but not this year maybe in 2019 onwards. We are in a bear market so don't expect a bullrun this year, good strategy for now is to buy and hold.

Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:01:10 AM

The technology behind cryptocurrencies is indisputable. Blockchain technology is revolutionary, innovative and well spoken of. This gives me assurance that the market dip is momentary. Yes, a lot of expectations are not coming through at this time, but patience is key to survival.
You're right, the collapse of the Crypto currency is only temporary and you have to be patient if you are patient, it will be rewarded with good results. the future will be bright and this period is a process towards goodness, this kind of thing is naturally experienced in the market. Increasingly sophisticated technology in the future makes Crypto become more popular and much in demand by people so Crypto will grow even further.
deredevil

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:12:41 AM

The future will look bright when crypto continues to gain positive support and increased enthusiasm, both in terms of ICO demand and coin demand. A large amount of support from important parties who are willing to work together to do a better crypto revolution will make crypto even bigger in the future and will have wider benefits.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

The crypto market still has enormous potential, I strongly agree. Bitcoin is now very low value but that does not mean that this coin has no future. If you see from experience in 2017 that all coins can increase very high and occur at the end of the year. So I am sure that the future of this Crypto coin will be very good.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:49:17 AM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

Despite the problems and difficulties of the modern crypto market, I personally continue to believe in its great value and excellent prospects in the future. Because cryptocurrencies are really of great importance for modern digital society and the financial system.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:58:31 AM

The crypto market still has enormous potential, I strongly agree. Bitcoin is now very low value but that does not mean that this coin has no future. If you see from experience in 2017 that all coins can increase very high and occur at the end of the year. So I am sure that the future of this Crypto coin will be very good.
Yes, everything requires a process and takes a very long time to become a big coin like Bitcoin. And Bitcoin has become a very interested coin for now, so when everyone dares to invest in bitcoin, then I think the price will be very expensive. And now the price of Bitcoin is cheap, this is the right time to buy a lot.

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

I fully agree that crypto currency is a great future for us. Crypto will make us independent of the problems that banks impose in the name of providing services. You can buy anything from anywhere in the world without the intervention of banks. That's cool))
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

At the moment, the future does not look very good. Many projects stop working and this worries me a lot.

Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:33:50 PM

At the moment, the future does not look very good. Many projects stop working and this worries me a lot.
Yes, I believe future is bright just stay focus and adopt everything about cryoto because probably it has a good potential by more years to come which it official turn as a new exchange.

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

By February 2019, a protracted flat with the accumulation of a trading zone from most cryptocurrencies will start, without sharp fluctuations. most likely from the middle of the year, we can expect the beginning of recovery and growth that will be no less than that in 2017.
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:49:54 PM

l totally agree with you mate that bitcoin future is very bright right now . we are already at the pick of the short on all crypto asset been currently traded. the fundamental analysis of the crypto asset are going on with full force , firstly Nasdaq plan to launch bitcoin future contract in the first half of the year 2019, secondly all the banned in china for cryptocurrency business have been lifted , so with this great improvement the future is bright .

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:18:39 PM

Eversince patience is always going to matter at all times, but eventually we can't control things over when other traders will quit and let their coins off the wall. Technology will always becoming mode of change, so it's been expected to initiate a great and brilliant way to change lives. As long as you put your faith with crypto along with that dreams, our future will be brighter.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

indeed, the price of bitcoin and all altcoins is very low, all coins have dropped prices very drastically, but believe that this is only temporary, after the price decline there will definitely be a price increase, so now we must be patient and confident that the future of crypto will bright

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Institutional investors are welcome as we need new investors but I do not expect miracle to happen with launching BAKKT.
If we want this market to grow we need some regulation, preferably self-regulation to clear up the space.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

Well I see that happening in the my own opinion, the much bakt exchange is been postponed until next and by next year, if the market is not in stale condition, it might still be postponed again, bakt will lunch when market is stable.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:52:39 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

What's with the Bakkt? I've heard allot about it but I didn't know in depth information to it. Kindly explain it so that many will have the chance to understand and see the light the bear market because I believe it has positive implication to the recovery of the bitcoin as well as other altcoins in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: