Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:41:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future looks bright  (Read 3068 times)
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:57:51 AM

what makes you that the future will look bright?
the year has changed but in fact the price in the market is not growing as fast as we expected.
too long this situation continues I will be frustrated at the market price
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:30:02 PM

the year has changed but in fact the price in the market is not growing as fast as we expected.
probably the future it is in a couple of years.  are we now trying to assess the prospects for this year? but even at the end of 2019, I think everything will be better than now

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Biet12

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:34:06 PM

of course you can, because the bitcoin and crypto will most likely be higher in price, now the market price has started to rise and be normal again

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
jollydart

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:36:03 PM

I tend to not really trust the technical analysis, crypto is moving too fast and acting too indecisive for it I think but it's good to see the potential outcome. I think the future looks bright because of the tech itself not because of the market value at the moment.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:17:11 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?

I am having the other thought direction. Maybe Bitcoin will fall down below 3000 USD before Bakkt launch and when Bakkt offically put into operation, it will be a big hit to help the market recover again

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:21:28 PM

Hey guys according to technical analysis cryptomarket has a great potential to go up soon. Bitcoin can still fall to 2200$, however I think it won’t happen. And with launch of Bakkt, crypto is going to rock! Do you agree?
I believe that electronic money will have a bright future and the price of altcoins will grow by more than 50% in 2019. This is a very potential market and it will attract big players in the field of technology.
The longer we persist and work in this market, the more we will be rich in the future.

RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:26:15 PM

probably the future it is in a couple of years.  are we now trying to assess the prospects for this year? but even at the end of 2019, I think everything will be better than now
I saw some articles saying that by the end of 2018 things would be better than in early 2018, but the results were much worse. And I'm not too surprised if the end of 2019 BTC will go down to less than 1700$, everything is possible and the bear market is still here.

sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:54:44 PM

Yes, I would like to agree with your positive attitude towards cryptocurrency, but not everyone can predict the crypto market is very difficult and must be patient all investors are waiting for a sunny day on the market.
poktur

Activity: 238

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:14:20 PM

Perhaps so, but only in the event that the launch of the platform once again will not transfer!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:26:53 PM

I saw some articles saying that by the end of 2018 things would be better than in early 2018, but the results were much worse. And I'm not too surprised if the end of 2019 BTC will go down to less than 1700$, everything is possible and the bear market is still here.
If you are still trusting the articles and that should be a wrong thing. articles created to influence the market and no one can't predict the future of cryptocurrency. So far it's still remain unpredictable and just do your own research is much better.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:43:45 PM

Yeah future is bright and there is no problem with the future, the problem is the present, its not doing any good at the moment, no money, no girl, no enjoyment, no parties. That is the problem and if it continues for a little more while, who knows what can happen.
UniversityCoin

Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:58:40 PM

I agree with any information that predicts growth. I have been waiting for him for a long time and I hope that it will happen in a short time. I think the launch of BAKKT may be a reason for growth.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:06:17 PM

The possibility of Bitcoin returning to $2,000 is still high. But I don't worry about the future price of Bitcoin. The impact of bakkt on cryptocurrency is limited. In fact cryptocurrency has been successful, but it takes time to grow.
I agree with you. In 2019, the cryptocurrency market, I hope, will recover and the brilliant future of cryptocurrency will begin again.
As for the price of Bitcoin, I hope it will begin to gradually move to its last maximum.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:10:59 PM

The long term future of cryptos is bright and there is much progress happening in the sector on all fronts. Patient holders for long term will do fine.

I am very glad that there are a lot of people on the forum who sincerely believe in the growth of the crypto market. I am also sure that you have to wait patiently for growth no matter what.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:16:28 PM

The future always looks bright if you are not a complete pessimist, and pessimists have no place in crypto!
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:30:59 PM

I think that the future of cryptocurrency is very good. It seems to me that the market will not go down. This is a good chance for investment.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:32:07 PM

I see the future to be bright, coins have dropped a lot in this past time, it has oversold, all i see now is buying, buy while you can, the market will get green in no sooner time, the future is bright
for cryptocurrency. We hope for the best .

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:58:51 PM

I doubt that now there are a large number of people who continue to believe that bitcoin can still fall to the level of $ 2200. This is an absolutely unbelievable scenario that you should not count on because the chances for its implementation are one in 100. I am a staunch supporter of the opinion that the whole 2019 will be positive.
gensol

Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:02:20 PM

The manipulation never ends in cryptocurrency space just when you feel you have seen it all and market starts to stabilize it goes down the drain again. Let's see what happens this month if ETF is approved there might be hope for the market.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 10:38:35 PM

Well, we are hoping that to happen and we are really looking forward to another bullrun. Though many of us say that it won't happen but for me all that was all opinion. So there is still a possibility. Don't lose hope!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: