Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

That is the best news that I heard this month regarding crypto currency, because China does have a very important role in the development of crypto, when some time ago China decided to build crypto currency, the price of crypto currency continued to decline and this might be a turning point price of crypto currency
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:40:11 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

they lift the ban because they can not controll the holding of crypto it was a good news because it will expose crypto to the country of more than 1 billion people but market is still in bloodbath..

icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.
This is good news yes but still there is no much effect, we need big news like 2017. Cboe exchanges listed bitcoin and big players invested to bitcoin so this was very big news for crypto, we need volume and this type of news can get volume to market.

iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:46:26 PM

Is this news actually true because i am seeing other people saying the new is not true while some say it is true, I don't know which to believe again, but i do wish the news become real true then we might see some growth in time to come.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

This is by no means a real news. If China does this, I believe that the cryptocurrency market can flood into $100 billion a day. I don't think their government needs strong support for cryptocurrencies. This is a very developed country.

Quasimodo75

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

If this news is accurate then it is a great surprise for the cryptycurrency market.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

that's cool! I am glad China starts to admit crypto, because it's one of the most influencial economics after all. hope other contries will follow the example. we need that!

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

As i read on Fxstreet, it is fake news.

On October 25, the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA) declared Bitcoin as a property in accordance with the existing legislation of China. It means that Chinese citizens and merchants can transfer and own digital assets on legal grounds, which was never forbidden in China in the first place.

"Although Bitcoin may not be legal currency, that does not prevent it from being protected by law as a property," said SCIA in the released case analysis. "The Party contends that Bitcoin has characteristics of a property (SOV) that can be controlled by the owner; it has economic value and can bring economic benefits to the owner. This does not break any laws. This arbitrator agrees," the decision said

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/china-lifting-bitcoin-ban-is-a-fake-news-cryptocurrency-market-unaffected-201811130416
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

This is great news and I also believe that soon the growth of the cryptocurrency market will start

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

Yes, as others have stated, this is "fake news". I really hope in the near future it will become "real news".

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
- ESPERS -

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

China lifting the ban on cryptocurrency. This is good news for the crypto market. I really did not see a good reason why this ban exists. This information is true, it will trigger the bullrun expected by everyone and the market will recover. Eventually, the more cryptocurrency will be introduced into the real world, the more expensive it will be due to the high demand.
kiemnhieutien

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:30:54 PM

This is great news and I also believe that soon the growth of the cryptocurrency market will start

China lifting the ban on cryptocurrency. This is good news for the crypto market. I really did not see a good reason why this ban exists. This information is true, it will trigger the bullrun expected by everyone and the market will recover. Eventually, the more cryptocurrency will be introduced into the real world, the more expensive it will be due to the high demand.

I feel sad to read this. They try to post as much as they can for post hoarding for signature bounty, they even don't read the thread. That's why many members consider signature bounty members as shit posters and spammers.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 01:50:19 PM by shadowdio

As i read on Fxstreet, it is fake news.

On October 25, the Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (SCIA) declared Bitcoin as a property in accordance with the existing legislation of China. It means that Chinese citizens and merchants can transfer and own digital assets on legal grounds, which was never forbidden in China in the first place.

"Although Bitcoin may not be legal currency, that does not prevent it from being protected by law as a property," said SCIA in the released case analysis. "The Party contends that Bitcoin has characteristics of a property (SOV) that can be controlled by the owner; it has economic value and can bring economic benefits to the owner. This does not break any laws. This arbitrator agrees," the decision said

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/china-lifting-bitcoin-ban-is-a-fake-news-cryptocurrency-market-unaffected-201811130416
so it's a fake news, well guys the Chinese government don't want to lift the ban of cryptos, don't expect the market will recover this year.  
ljp7839008

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

That's just great news. Just before the end of the year. Now it is expected in December of their cryptocurrency growth, just needed good news to maintain growth, and the lifting of the ban on cryptocurrencies in China is just what you need at this moment. Now we expect rapid growth!
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

this is true, I have read this news in various sources, and this is a very good thing, especially when the condition of the crypto market is getting worse like this, hopefully this good news is a good start to the beginning of the crypto year

trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

If this is really true, then I think that BTC would have completely different prices today, because the Chinese love cryptocurrency very much and I think that in the case of BTC it would cost much more.
ityandsyn

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:31:37 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 02:47:45 PM by ityandsyn

guys before talking and starting this topic, we should have gathered more information from different sources other than this one alone. because it might be fake and the latest news that i heard about it was this :
https://cryptoslate.com/no-china-has-not-legalized-nor-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-ban-inaccurate-reports/

we can not believe anything on internet directly and the only one that we can do to confirm this is waiting, waiting an official announcement from China's goverment.

stay safe and be calm

So It's not anymore a good news since you have a link that will oppose the topic and that's consider as fake news , this is a great news thst comes from reliable source before this opposing news  was coming and so many bounty getting chaos already .

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Definitely this is a good news for the Chinese people's and for crypto community as well. Yes I too went through in some sites and read few articles about this, it's a big bonus for cryptousers as it will increase the value and we can expect a bull run. Lets wait and see how it works in upcoming days.

micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

Friends are preparing for growth? This is really good news. China is a powerful country. I think a lot of serious investors will be back in the game. I hope the policy of China will not change.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Wow. Just wow. I was about to give up on crypto until I hear the news. This will certainly change how things goes for crypto and if they just lift the ban, Crypto is expecting new investors as well as new projects from China. This will be great for anyone on the crypto world as the more people are drawn into it, the more popularity it gets. Hopefully, the popularity will result to more investment and higher demand.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: