Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:02:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:27:07 AM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:48:05 AM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:04:38 AM

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.

It's bit difficult to understand how it works unless you try it by yourself. Juts go and play, today ETH is doing some wild move.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:46:51 AM

I think the new upgrade is amazing. It could only have come from data BitMax got from the recent survey they had few weeks back. Nothing beats a good knowledge of users desires

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:38:09 AM

I think the new upgrade is amazing. It could only have come from data BitMax got from the recent survey they had few weeks back. Nothing beats a good knowledge of users desires

Most of the people asked questions why not multiple currencies and why not hourly cards. So now they added all such features.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 01:14:02 PM

Most of the people asked questions why not multiple currencies and why not hourly cards. So now they added all such features.

BitMax is one exchange that has always be innovative. BitMax has come a long way, all thanks to the amazing community support they have.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:41:27 PM

I do agree with you on the need for teams to know the desires of users, only then can they be able to streamline the process to fit there requirements and bring out innovative processes to help in the boosting of the project to a whole new level, the community on other hand should be focused on what they want, as the collective efforts of both parties will lead to a better brand
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:50:19 PM

Based on my understanding on it, You're going to predict it first depend on what you think the cards have a different value so if that card value hit the price on the given date then you win.

At your service
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:04:44 PM

I hope so too, but I'm certain that as the product evolves, several changes would be made and features would be added to make the product more attractive for users.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

I hope so too, but I'm certain that as the product evolves, several changes would be made and features would be added to make the product more attractive for users.

Yes, that's true. There was also an addition to the duration of the product, before now it was solely the 24hrs card. But now we have the 10mins, 1 hour, 24hrs etc. This development would give the users an increased satisfaction and opportunity to diversify their portfolio for maximum return.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:14:38 PM

I think Bitmax would like to keep only these two (USDT and BTMX) as payment options for now. At the end they want to keep Bitmax token in circulation.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:25:01 PM

Extending the volatility cards to the ETH and EOS market is really a great idea, this way they can get more users who participate mostly in those markets and like you too I hppe it gets extended even further.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:15:51 PM

I think Bitmax would like to keep only these two (USDT and BTMX) as payment options for now. At the end they want to keep Bitmax token in circulation.

I can totally understand that. And it really gives their BTMX tokens another usecase and I don't think they should add dozens of other currencies but at least Bitcoin (and maybe ETH) would be great imho.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:49:08 PM

I can totally understand that. And it really gives their BTMX tokens another usecase and I don't think they should add dozens of other currencies but at least Bitcoin (and maybe ETH) would be great imho.

I’ll chose spending your resources in making BTC and ETH prediction more accurate to adding more coins. Meanwhile, BTMX is pumping hard. It’s gone over $0.1. 

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:22:06 PM

I’ll chose spending your resources in making BTC and ETH prediction more accurate to adding more coins. Meanwhile, BTMX is pumping hard. It’s gone over $0.1. 

Bitmax token is really going up strong. I wish i had bought more when I had the chance. Although it's still not late it hasn't gotten to 1 dollars.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:36:04 PM

BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:08:08 PM

Yes, that's true. There was also an addition to the duration of the product, before now it was solely the 24hrs card. But now we have the 10mins, 1 hour, 24hrs etc. This development would give the users an increased satisfaction and opportunity to diversify their portfolio for maximum return.

Its always a good thing to have preference as individuals have different needs and i'm so glad that they understand that aspect and the need to create such, creating room for more investors to utilize the card, unlike when it was just 24 hours, i must admit that the team understands what it means to create flexibility in a brand
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:39:43 PM

BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I won't advice anyone to long BTC at this time
I don't know how about Bitmax
But I paused all trades till the BTC movement is understood

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 10:41:11 PM

Essentially when the prediction doesn't go your way you lose out right?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:32:03 AM

Essentially when the prediction doesn't go your way you lose out right?

Yes, It's really one risky and at the same time exciting because you know that it's a 50/50 chance to win the contest. I really can't wait to see it and hoping that it will going to go on our way.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: