Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29768 times)
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saint1990

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

Yes sometimes mistakes happen in cryptocurrency trading like wrong order placement, selling tokens early or before the pump this usually happens with most of the traders. In cryptocurrency industry one must have patience and passion to learn from mistake and should have good satisfaction level.

Awesomus Maximus

Activity: 392
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:03:24 PM

Agreed. That's the right attitude to adopt if you want to lead a happy and successful (crypto) live. Don't regret for any and all missed opportunities, but learn from them if you can. This is even more true if you trade actively. If you trade you will have so many missed opportunities for more profit, so many wrong decisions, that you would be emotionally wrecked if you don't learn to focus on the here and now, as you put it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:08:47 PM

Yep, I can relate to this.

That's how I'm taking my losses before and I used to blame myself but as time goes by, I just learned from those mistakes. There's no need to regret, what we need to do is to understand and study the market very well. Take actions that you'll never regret afterwards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1788

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:14:52 PM

Everyday you learn something new... Whether it's a mistake or not.  I try to turn every loss i make in trading into a positive and over time i have gained experience.
Trading is now my side gig which has enabled me i achieve a lot which i would not be able to achieve if i depended on only my Job

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

you are right,, we must never regret anything in crypto indutries
because at the beginning there is no guarantee in cryptocurrency,,
so, invest only what you can afford to lose,,
for now,, we need only patience, but only we hold the right one  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Westfiled

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Focus on here and now.
And then be patience, and i thought that the next big bubble will come. Crypto is a new technology and it needs a lot of time before that will be adopted by so many people in the future. Remember crypto just like a new gold.
All about transparency and it's really need by a lot of economic industry in these days.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:38:24 PM

It is better to learn from your mistakes than let it go then repeat that mistake again in the future. In crypto currency you can experience many things which will make you better in the future.
Denton

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:53:51 PM

I agree with you. If we constantly look back and regret our actions it will slow us down. We will not be able to develop normally if we are fixated on our failures. We have to draw conclusions and move on. This is the only way we can succeed.

nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:00:26 PM

yep you right, don't stop still continuing and you will succeed, we often fail to succeed same as our decision in cryptocurrency because there is no eternal failure only delayed as long as you keep trying keep on spirit my friends, and be patient.

Bonwin

Merit: 38

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Focus on here and now.
Regret is not in my personal dictionary.
What do i mean by that?
Whenever i make a mistake, i always believe it is for good. It's for me to learn the lesson behind it.
Thanks OP, for the reminder.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:36:35 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

but i lost my friends savings i think it is so difficult to not regret it is a human feelings
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:39:29 PM

Focus on here and now.
Yeah, everything happen for a reason if you failed in trading or what just keep on pushing yourself to the limit. Don't regret all the decision that you have done. If you want to be good in this market then start learning how to become successful.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:44 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

but i lost my friends savings i think it is so difficult to not regret it is a human feelings
I think the author meant only his own decisions. Of course, it’s much harder to take responsibility for other people. And there will already be completely different thoughts. It’s not so scary to lose the savings of your friends as losing friendship with them.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:44:53 PM

This is true, if you'll let yourself hunted by your past you could not get better. Make this mistakes be as a guide line for your next move and let this be an opportunity to make you a better investor.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:42:56 AM

Focus on here and now.

I think the author meant only his own decisions. Of course, it’s much harder to take responsibility for other people. And there will already be completely different thoughts. It’s not so scary to lose the savings of your friends as losing friendship with them.
Author just tried to create his own opinion regarding the market right now. So many people are loosing their faith due to the various reason. This just another awareness or supporting thread for others.
This what can i take from this thread.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:55:03 AM

Focus on here and now.

I think regrets will make our decisions in the future stronger and more sensible. If we do not regret, it will not teach us the lesson about the new things that we should apply in our decision mindset in the future. Regrets will help us to avoid bad things and regrets will help us more to gain knowledge.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:01:28 AM

Focus on here and now.
I did never regret since I have involved in this crypto business. I got scammed so many times but this situaion did not make me stop to join bitcoin business but I have made this failures to be a guide on how to learned more on this business. Failures for me can make a peroson strong and because of my failures before I am now very strong enough to decide on how to choose the right bounty and to choose the good ICO.
crazylikeafox

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

If you made mistakes before, I’m sure that you have regret. However, there’s no point on thinking about it. The best way to make up for your mistakes is by moving on and accept it. Just take it as lesson to make better decisions in the future.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

Focus on here and now.

True. But learnings from this bear market should not be forgotten so we don't repeat it again.
And that it will translate to a personal wisdom which is very important.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: