Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

indeed regret right now it is useless and will not change the situation for the better, so it is better if we grant if we do get a loss because there is nothing we can do to get our capital back besides the market recovery that will not necessarily happen.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:47:28 AM

Everyone must have a bad experience in crypto like they lose money or sell coins late. But that doesn't need to be regrettable because we have to focus on seeing the future. Now focus on investing again because the price of coins is now very low. And this is a very good opportunity to get profits in the future.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

Almost one year ago same time the price of bitcoin go to his top and some people sold coins and earn big profit bu t some of them wait but after few months market drop down such people must big regret after it and prices minimum it's time to invest and earn a profit.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

Everyone must have a bad experience in crypto like they lose money or sell coins late. But that doesn't need to be regrettable because we have to focus on seeing the future. Now focus on investing again because the price of coins is now very low. And this is a very good opportunity to get profits in the future.
Regret will not be able to replace your lost money so you don't have to regret it. well you use every opportunity well if you can do it well there is a chance that you will get a good chance. do what you have to do and for a bright future, if you always remember your past it will not move towards goodness so forget about the past and think about learning and never regret it, keep up the spirit.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:21:02 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Of course. We need to forget the decisions we have made at the past so we can move forward and become more better. But we must also learned from it so that in the next step, at least we will improved and be more responsible in our decision making.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

many who regret the decision they did and it just makes the thought of being fucked so always wrong in taking decisions. It is natural that such an encounter in the crypto because many feel frustrated with the conditions experienced. Crypto can deliver results but can also give you great harm.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:42:46 AM

It's true, never regret anything we had done. In cryptocurrency, we couldn't avoid making false decisions, it could hurt our money, but never regret about it, learn it as a lesson for us and try to avoid making same mistake.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

Yes need to use your failures how expirience and move forward.
I think everyone who come to crypto was faced with hacking and stoling funds.
Need draw conclusions and move forward

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:06:35 AM

Being successful in the world of work is certainly not an easy thing to achieve. And everyone who does a job doesn't always have a not-so-good experience. Especially in the world of crypto coin trading. What I experienced in the past is certainly something that is not good that makes me lose money. But I don't mind because now I focus on what I do.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:16:06 AM

Regret is a matter of course, the crypto world is moving, we must continue to learn from every thing we go through, I've got big profits and big losses, but it's all a process for us to better understand cryptocurrency
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:39:13 AM

You are right we don't need to regret anything we have done.
every mistake is a lesson we need to get more mistakes if we want to be strong and smart than before.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

Mistakes often occur because we are human and this is very natural. But in the crypto world, it has risks and you also have to have a good strategy to make a profit. But mistakes often occur because they sell coins early and invest in coins that are a scam. It's all risk and we don't need to regret it and now we have to see a better future.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:43:00 AM

I hardly regret my actions because they are part of my life lessons used to prepare me for a better and profitable tomorrow. Regrets can only kill your moral and pull you down. Learn from mistakes and move on

Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:47:33 AM

I agree with you, never regret anything, no one can preditc that crypto will be like this, so stop regret it and forget about that
"No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead" This point is so great
We need more patient and keep hold it, crypto will survive but we must support it
Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:33:11 AM

there's no regret but opportunity to learn , grow and bounce back
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:58:15 AM

I know what people are saying now is they should have sold at the top, but who knows the top. The main thing now is have we all learn our lessons because greed is what really bring us to this position we are now, I am talking about all the stakeholders involved Developers, Investors, Exchanges etc

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:22:26 PM

And I regret (I regret that in January I did not get rid of my entire investment portfolio at the very peak. Now it is unknown what will happen.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:41:04 PM

I agree that there is no need to regret what has been done. You just need to draw the right conclusions and move on. Just take control of your emotions and look at the charts. Every day you can earn on different coins. Prices don't stand still, they continue to grow and fall, and this is what is needed in order to earn.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

And I regret (I regret that in January I did not get rid of my entire investment portfolio at the very peak. Now it is unknown what will happen.

Move forward from the regret segment
Look up to the future by defining your mistakes
Project and profer solutions to your mistakes

Learn and let it be a part of you
Then you won’t make the same mistakes anymore
Andrea_Zeta100

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

No time for regret. Better time will come. Jusg stay informed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: