Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:25:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:17:25 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

That’s actually one of many things I learned by investing in crypto and probably the main one. That’s right, there will always be missed chance but we shouldn’t regret about them because that won’t change anything rather do all that it takes to not let it happen again. And yeah, we can be happy enough that we already know about crypto and blockchain and are part of it, there are great things to come in future, we just have to be patient. And that’s the second thing I learned from investing in crypto, how to be patient! Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:20:44 PM

I know that I should not regret the past. But sometimes it’s very hard to forget the past. I am very sorry for not selling some coins at very high prices.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 09:10:58 PM

Good advice. It is worth listening to them. However, I would add at least one exception. Sometimes it is worth looking around to see your mistakes and remember them. This is necessary in order not to make the same mistakes in the future.

smithelemuo

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:08:43 PM

Cryptocurrency is a business for the strong in heart, decisions should be considered before taking actions to avoide mistakes of any kind but which every way things turn out to be, please don't regret it. Make adjustments and move on because too much regret can lead to more loss of fund and interest. Stay woke always
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:20:14 PM

I try not to regret anything. But sometimes I remember 2017 and missed opportunities. It is very sad. I hope that I will still have good income opportunities.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:29:54 PM

Sometimes we all feel very tense with regrets about the mistakes we made. It's like a heavy load that prevents us from moving forward, it pulls us back. To achieve success, we must forgive ourselves for all our mistakes and not regret anything.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:13:58 PM

There are many hurdles that one needs to cross before getting to some higher places in crypto. In the bid to achieve this, there could be some obstacles which might serve as discouragement but one needs not to regret taken a step. No one should feel any regret for suffering some losses in crypto.This could be as a result of improper research before taken some actions  or the general situation in crypto market. Risk taking is part of the ways to achieve success. If one is afraid of failing, then the person is not ready to pursue success. Whatever negative experience one might have had in crypto business should teach one some lessons and not to make one feel any regret. I will just advise that sometimes it also good to look before one leaps so as not to repeat some errors .
I am very aware of that, if I don't have great hopes and trust, then maybe I will no longer be a bounty hunter and prefer to focus on my real work because I have failed a few times but I don't regret it because it is my choice and the important thing is that I can take lessons from failure to be better in the future

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:15:41 PM

Yes, everyone is entitled to his or her own decision making when it comes to cryptocurrency investments. No one should regret of anything because anyone can make mistake of selling/buying. I think no expert in cryptocurrency dealing that is not liable to mistakes.
bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:16:51 PM

I try not to think about the bad. It seems to me that cryptocurrency gives us a good chance of earning every day. We must not lose these chances.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:28:46 PM

Yes, everyone is entitled to his or her own decision making when it comes to cryptocurrency investments. No one should regret of anything because anyone can make mistake of selling/buying. I think no expert in cryptocurrency dealing that is not liable to mistakes.
we have to consistant with our decision joining in this market.dont ever give up when we face the problems.moreover like this moment, where all price crashing.remember it just temporary and could be recoverd soon.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1100

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:34:15 PM

I agree if never regrets everything has done. The mistakes at previous time should be a valuable lesson, we can get experience from the mistakes. Regret doesn't obtain anything. It just waste a time on things that cannot be fixed again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:30:21 PM

There are so many wisdoms on this score and a very large number of people follow them. Let's really think there is any sense in this? And is it possible to change something? If the answer is no, then forget and live on.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 02:18:46 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

It's already an old saying, well in this moment regret is very crucial to learn something new that can change our perspective to become flexible in any scenarios that we encounter here in the cryptocurrency space.

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:38:33 AM

Focus on here and now.
That is right. Stood up for yourself, and never ever blame yourself for whats happen on you for the past hours days, or even months and years. Because it is all in the past. Instead, focus yourself for the future. The future is bright in cryptocurrency.

Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:52:17 PM

Focus on here and now.

All of us in the past made certain serious mistakes, lost money because of wrong decisions. I also regretted such mistakes and lost money for a very long time. But over time, I became convinced that such mistakes were of great importance to me and brought real benefits.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:00:25 PM

The most important thing is to understand whether this makes sense. Therefore, I think that swearing or negatively understanding what is bad or good here, I think that swearing at oneself is simply meaningless. It is a fact.
Zidan Bst

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:03:59 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2019, 02:37:09 PM by Zidan Bst

yes that's right . in cryptocurrency we must always learn about the failure and make sure to not retry that failure.
the aphorism says "Experience is the best teacher."
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

Focus on here and now.
It is especially incomprehensible where  moving and at the expense of what to get here profit. Of course, maybe you are telling the truth, but it is not for everyone, and sometimes there is simply nothing to move forward.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:14:40 AM

yes that's right . in cryptocurrency we must always learn about the failure and make sure to not retry that failure.
the aphorism says "Experience is the best teacher."
If you learn from your mistakes and yo go forward, you probably get the improvement in the long run.
Investing is always risky, this does not guarantee profit but if you find the right formula, you'll probably make money then.
Just don't give up easily, although you put a limit but with high risk investment, there is a high reward possibility as well.

trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:12:40 AM

now the market is getting lower and often the market is red. if you sell now, you will lose a lot because of heavy losses. I think it's better to hold back until the market improves and at least you don't lose. if you believe the market will recover, you don't do it and you will hold it back until the conditions are really good.

if it has happened, yes there is no need to regret it and then do your best.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: