Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:05:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27920 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

the purchase and movement of a large number of bitcoins can be seen on the site with the richest bitcoin wallets
and these transactions take place outside the exchange
you're right. I also heard that the majority of deals are closed outside the stock exchanges. since the movement of thousands of bitcoins from a wallet to a wallet can trigger a panic.
this move confirms the fact that cryptography will not go anywhere and will only develop, and the current market goes down because of the actions of whales,and it will definitely grow in the future
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

I think the project is interesting, but it all depends on the team itself. They have to show how good they are in their sector.
Of course. The team is the main thing in creating the project. Much depends on the developments and presentations. What would have the future investors did not have too many questions! And there was no doubt working with this project!

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

Thank you, when you come out of crypto you lose anonymity but you can still pay using crypto on our POS machines. The project is not dependent on decisions of the banks as only  one license is needed as an issuer to distribute the cards and we are using visa/ MasterCard/ unionpay network to process it.

I like that you freeze your share of tokens. But the idea of anonymity using your credit cards is disappearing. How can I rent a hotel and pay with your card and remain anonymous?  This project is very dependent on the decision of the banks of all countries.
This is the main problem that you can not withdraw money without losing anonymity.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

Yes right, but on the other side if withdrawal of crypto to fiat has a full anonymity. It can result to greater problems like transferring of huge stolen fiat to crypto and withdrawing it to fiat again. Breaking the full trace.

Thank you, when you come out of crypto you lose anonymity but you can still pay using crypto on our POS machines. The project is not dependent on decisions of the banks as only  one license is needed as an issuer to distribute the cards and we are using visa/ MasterCard/ unionpay network to process it.

I like that you freeze your share of tokens. But the idea of anonymity using your credit cards is disappearing. How can I rent a hotel and pay with your card and remain anonymous?  This project is very dependent on the decision of the banks of all countries.
This is the main problem that you can not withdraw money without losing anonymity.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

Reminder guys,  the Public phase #1 for Lyntoken is until December 23 only..  You can purchase the Lyntokens now for only $4.50 per token then after December 23, the phase 2 will start at $4.75 per token.

layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

I'll join the ICO once I got my christmas bonus.  Smiley

Reminder guys,  the Public phase #1 for Lyntoken is until December 23 only..  You can purchase the Lyntokens now for only $4.50 per token then after December 23, the phase 2 will start at $4.75 per token.

tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:45:30 AM

the purchase and movement of a large number of bitcoins can be seen on the site with the richest bitcoin wallets
and these transactions take place outside the exchange
you're right. I also heard that the majority of deals are closed outside the stock exchanges. since the movement of thousands of bitcoins from a wallet to a wallet can trigger a panic.
this can cause not only panic, but also interruptions in the work of exchanges,and even more falling prices, and the purchase of such a huge number of coins-on the exchange-can completely destroy the crypto industry
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

You're right! In any case, when transferring their savings from crypto assets to fiat money, the process of de-anonymization occurs and the user has to provide a number of his data.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

Do you think that all this talk about secret closed investment clubs for big Bitcoin holders is true? So you can get to discuss the theories of world government and ideas of flat land)))
I think somewhere ... there is something.
After all, there are those who control all this and stand behind everything that happens on the stock exchange and in the world of cryptocurrency! It can not be that cryptocurrency has no owner!

sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:41:49 PM

Do you think that all this talk about secret closed investment clubs for big Bitcoin holders is true? So you can get to discuss the theories of world government and ideas of flat land)))
After all, there are those who control all this and stand behind everything that happens on the stock exchange and in the world of cryptocurrency! It can not be that cryptocurrency has no owner!
of course there are those who manage the cryptocurrency market,having huge assets,and it's not one person - it's a closed group of people whose names we do not know, and most likely never know, so there is nothing surprising
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

Weak hands doesnt earn. Buying the bloody coins now will be very rewarding later in the price pullback. This is also applicable to good ICOs it can give you better profit.
Lyntoken is one of this good ICO coins.
I think Lynchpin is really a good option for investing. the project seems quite promising.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Some believed that theres a group of billonaires who are playing with the stocks, forex and crypto currencies. They are controlling the price, in order to battle them, one must know how to hold. This is very applicable to crypto currency.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

Hello sir, please consider joining our whitelist. Please visit http://lyntoken.com

Weak hands doesnt earn. Buying the bloody coins now will be very rewarding later in the price pullback. This is also applicable to good ICOs it can give you better profit.
Lyntoken is one of this good ICO coins.
I think Lynchpin is really a good option for investing. the project seems quite promising.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:14:33 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 03:56:59 AM by Lynchpin Token

Exactly, buying Lyntoken, and hold it for years to get a huge profit. Dont be afraid of falling price , everything will be back to normal. Invest while the market is in bear. This is what Warren Buffet did. Crypto is the future.

Some believed that theres a group of billonaires who are playing with the stocks, forex and crypto currencies. They are controlling the price, in order to battle them, one must know how to hold. This is very applicable to crypto currency.

Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

It may seem strange but now is the time to make your investments. You always have to “play” against the crowd and then you can succeed!
I also heard about this method, and I think that most likely it is really true and effective. but I don’t understand how to put all this into practice.
ARTiShock2008

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:05:13 PM

this move confirms the fact that cryptography will not go anywhere and will only develop, and the current market goes down because of the actions of whales,and it will definitely grow in the future
Market growth will definitely come. It can happen at any moment. It is possible that this moment will come right now when I write this post)))
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

It may seem strange but now is the time to make your investments. You always have to “play” against the crowd and then you can succeed!
I also heard about this method, and I think that most likely it is really true and effective. but I don’t understand how to put all this into practice.
Very simple: just do not follow the crowd. Do the opposite of what others do. if everyone buys, you sell. If all sell - you buy!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:21:55 PM

Very simple: just do not follow the crowd. Do the opposite of what others do. if everyone buys, you sell. If all sell - you buy!
There is something in your words. This is probably the right thing to do.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:13:35 PM

There is something in your words. This is probably the right thing to do.
He says really wise things. But to overcome yourself and teach not to follow the actions of the crowd is not easy ...
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

Hi Guys,
We have received request regards to buying of the LynchPin Token.

Please do register first at the whitelist link below to get your LynchPin Token before Phase 1 is over.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gnlBAPZYw2-sPPte63Q6qtnlaZBE8m84dYOIyOy0XPA
Phase 1 - USD 4.50 - 15th Nov 2018 to 23rd Dec 2018

Thank you

P.S: If you want to comment out or ask something about buying of lynchpin token, just post it as a "REPLY" For security reason, please do not quote this comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: