Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN) (ICO) Lynchpin (LYN) token Official - Making digital assets spendable  (Read 27922 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:40:21 PM

a very optimistic mood with the market growth Grin Grin Grin
of course it will,I expect to see the beginning of growth in the first quarter of next year
I do not rule out that growth will begin at the end of this year! Remember how it was a year ago these days, all investors were also in great depression ...
it would be very good for the market to start growing in the near future, many people are tired of seeing only falling prices,and this situation is bad for projects and investments

Yes many investors don't have the courage to invest in the project of their choice because of the constant dwindling of the market, it is very frightening and discouraging all together, lots of people are very careful watching the market, don't want to put in new money, ico's are finding it hard to raise funds because of this, the situation is very hard now.

u_chiha

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

of course it will,I expect to see the beginning of growth in the first quarter of next year
I do not rule out that growth will begin at the end of this year! Remember how it was a year ago these days, all investors were also in great depression ...
it would be very good for the market to start growing in the near future, many people are tired of seeing only falling prices,and this situation is bad for projects and investments

Yes many investors don't have the courage to invest in the project of their choice because of the constant dwindling of the market, it is very frightening and discouraging all together, lots of people are very careful watching the market, don't want to put in new money, ico's are finding it hard to raise funds because of this, the situation is very hard now.
yes, for now people are hesitant to invest their funds into the ICO, this is a problem for all projects, and it is difficult to convince people to want to invest in the ICO, because currently most tokens / coins when listed on exchange, the prices fall below ICO price
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

I've seen information about holding 1 public phase now. But I did not see the activity on the counter of the sold tokens. Has the sale already started?
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

yes, for now people are hesitant to invest their funds into the ICO, this is a problem for all projects, and it is difficult to convince people to want to invest in the ICO, because currently most tokens / coins when listed on exchange, the prices fall below ICO price
I did not say that people are now afraid to invest ... many projects collect several million dollars during their ICO. And this is in the supposedly depressed market .... large investment funds are now investing in the previous volumes.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

a lot of news and updates at the beginning of 2019, which may change the trend of the market and it will begin to grow, and then investors will be activated and begin to invest projects
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

Of course, the moment of depression was delayed! I would like a good growth before the New Year. And you can be happy! And now everything is very sad! You can not hang noses have to believe! And everyone will be lucky!

Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:30:23 AM

I see that the project is very active in the search for successful partnerships. Now the game industry is actively developing, and I think the team has chosen the right strategy.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

a lot of news and updates at the beginning of 2019, which may change the trend of the market and it will begin to grow, and then investors will be activated and begin to invest projects
Many associate the current situation with the launch of BAKKT. And supposedly the growth will begin when this project starts.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:11:32 AM

Many associate the current situation with the launch of BAKKT. And supposedly the growth will begin when this project starts.
What the hell is BAKKT? First time! Usually a lot of writing and talking about the adoption of ETF, but about any BAKKT I have never heard...
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

What the hell is BAKKT? First time! Usually a lot of writing and talking about the adoption of ETF, but about any BAKKT I have never heard...

I also don't know the meaning but i have seen in different chat forum people making references to BAKKT as part of the reason why the market is so down, i think the ETF thing as also been shifted to 2019 if am not mistaken, i will do a bit research on BAKKT for better understanding.

C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:42:01 PM

The market can start to grow at any moment. But if this does not happen over this winter, then in the spring there will be several rounds of steep events in the crypto industry that are able to reverse the general trend.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

Hi Guys,
We have received request regards to buying of the LynchPin Token.

Please do register first at the whitelist link below to get your LynchPin Token before Phase 1 is over.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gnlBAPZYw2-sPPte63Q6qtnlaZBE8m84dYOIyOy0XPA
Phase 1 - USD 4.50 - 15th Nov 2018 to 23rd Dec 2018

Thank you

P.S: If you want to comment out or ask something about buying of lynchpin token, just post it as a "REPLY" For security reason, please do not quote this comment.

Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

We decided to launch the ICO of Lynchpin during bear market because sooner every investment planted by an ICO investor will be soon rewarded by huge profit. Remember anytime Bitcoin will bounce from its floor price along with ALL altcoins.

The market can start to grow at any moment. But if this does not happen over this winter, then in the spring there will be several rounds of steep events in the crypto industry that are able to reverse the general trend.
Lynchpin Token (OP)
Copper Member

LYNTOKEN.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:17:46 PM

Yes we have an ongoing public sale. We will update everything once the investors completed and submitted the KYC procedure.

I've seen information about holding 1 public phase now. But I did not see the activity on the counter of the sold tokens. Has the sale already started?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:36:49 PM

We decided to launch the ICO of Lynchpin during bear market because sooner every investment planted by an ICO investor will be soon rewarded by huge profit. Remember anytime Bitcoin will bounce from its floor price along with ALL altcoins.

perhaps you have chosen the right time for the ICO
but unfortunately the market has a bearish trend for almost a year
Yes, it can change to the opposite state at any time-and it would be very wonderful,many people are waiting for this change for a long time
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

there are a lot of explanations for the market decline,and they are all completely different,it is very difficult to understand which of them are correct,
but one thing is for sure that there are large purchases of bitcoin and Ethereum
and these purchases were made outside the exchange
this fall of the market satisfied with the whales,-and it's made by their ,hand
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:00:19 PM

That part of the working capital from the private sale, which will be locked within 12 months, will be opened completely after the submitted period of  locking?
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

And how is the overall prospect of this project? How do you assess your chances in the cryptocurrency market? After all, now few people risk launching a project, because the market is not very happy with its position at the moment! Huh

Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:24:22 AM

The gaming industry is in dire need of a stable coin, and I think that due to the constantly growing interest in games, LYN has the prospect of stable value growth.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:41:34 AM

Yes we have an ongoing public sale. We will update everything once the investors completed and submitted the KYC procedure.
Why does everyone require the passage of an KYC? Previously, this was not and nothing ... everything was fine. Now everyone everywhere requires the provision of documents ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: