Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3616 times)
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

Just stay calm, everything will be okay, just wait and hold your bitcoin until the price back on what you are expecting, and use as good opportunity when the price of bitcoin is not good, just buy a lot of bitcoin and earn more in the near future if the price of bitcoin back to its normal place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:53:08 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

We are going to see the real bottom it seems to me. The Bitcoin's price makes us surprized every day more and more. Every time when we think that it is the real bottom we learn the latest changes on the market and understand that this is the real bottom. To my mind the expectations of lots of people to see this year the bull market will not come true. Nowadays we are falling more and more. All that we can nowadays is wait.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

We are going to see the real bottom it seems to me. The Bitcoin's price makes us surprized every day more and more. Every time when we think that it is the real bottom we learn the latest changes on the market and understand that this is the real bottom. To my mind the expectations of lots of people to see this year the bull market will not come true. Nowadays we are falling more and more. All that we can nowadays is wait.

How do you think when we grope the bottom? I think $ 4500 is not the limit. I wonder how the market will behave, the community and investors when Bitcoin drops to $ 4,000, whether the panic will start, how much people will lower the price in panic. And what will happen after? By the end of the year we will have answers to all these questions.
Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

I don't think that this is the end, the price for one coin is still quite high. I expect a further reduction in price by the end of the year.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:31:44 PM

It can’t be the end of crypto. Over the past 10 years, Bitcoin has gone through countless price fluctuations. Perhaps it is a good news for all, because whatever go down must come up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:45:28 PM

I think you need to wait for years before it pump back up again. In my opinion, crypto will never be the same as before until the issue on scam ICO's were fixed. It is really affecting the reputation of crypto and it's ruining the price of the market. A lot of investors are giving up because of the long drought and everytime the market goes up, it drops again because everyone is just aiming to sell their coin and move on to other forms of investment.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

everything also fell and I was confused to save all coins into fiat. and now I regret being very sorry, bitcoin went down and made me lose control of my mind today
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

Its not bitcoins finest hour thats for sure but its value is still very high and it still has potential too. I doubt it can die that easily since there are hundreds of projects using blockchain technology, some of them are even supported by governments.

NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

I think it will take time to go back up because this seems to be going on for a long time. we see the price is going down and until now it also continues to fall.but a lot of people says this moment because BCH hardfork.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Bitcoin is dumping again and this is probably caused by deserter, those who want out and this should not surprise anyone because this kind of thing happen all the time and after all, cryptocurrency is an open market. As some people leave, other will replace them!
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:07:43 PM

After huge up trend it will take sometime to be recover. I think it will take nearly year for starting next up trend. But this can be change by traders minds. But with this market condition it has more possibilities to down more.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:14:50 PM

Put aside the panic, this situation is nothing more than market manipulation. According to some reports, the reason for such a sharp decline in bitcoin cash hard fork. But at the same time, investors continue to believe in bitcoin and longs are still much more than shorts. So don't worry, just be patient and don't panic.
Agree with you. I think the price drop is caused by manipulation and it is necessary to remain calm. To sell or buy, everyone should make this decision on their own
vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100