Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:28:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3616 times)
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

This time, the cryptocurrency is still deceiving people. Many investors still believe that cryptocurrency is promising, but the fact is that cryptocurrency will not have hope in the next two years. More investors will lose money.

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

I think bitcoin will close in a very long time and can be in 2040 or more and certainly not now because there are still many people to invest in it.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

4000 is ok for me, but I can't imagine btc drops below 4 k and goes to 2-3 k. It is something incredible for me!
I want to increase investments on these levels!

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

2017 experience, bitcoin has experienced a number of days, at that time the price almost reached USD $ 15,000, I see that the fall in the price of bitcoin will be the turning point for the increase in Cryptocurrency prices in the coming months. so, we still hold our tokens / coins and wait for Cryptocurrency to rise.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

I am keep on reading similar posts and topics from panicking newbies but bitcoin is still alive though not in the best shape at the moment. Just don't sell your bitcoins in panic. Hold it and get a better profit later. This is my action plan with a bitcoin.
I also see a lot of threads like this. Bitcoin prices fell initially from the collapse of the BCH market and then spread to many crypto
including bitcoin, then selling panic occurred. you don't need to worry. price conditions will definitely improve, I am sure of it..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:52:03 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

I am keep on reading similar posts and topics from panicking newbies but bitcoin is still alive though not in the best shape at the moment. Just don't sell your bitcoins in panic. Hold it and get a better profit later. This is my action plan with a bitcoin.
I also see a lot of threads like this. Bitcoin prices fell initially from the collapse of the BCH market and then spread to many crypto
including bitcoin, then selling panic occurred. you don't need to worry. price conditions will definitely improve, I am sure of it..

If you see anyone starting a thread saying that this is the end, or sell because this is the collapse, better to ignore dude. That person probably doesn't know much or don't have that much experience in crypto yet. Or taking advantage of this time to troll newbies into panicking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:55:12 AM

Just relax dude, don't panic this is just normal in crypto as the price is too volatile and this will bounce back soon. If you have enough funds, this is the right time to buy while the market is bleeding.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

4000 is ok for me, but I can't imagine btc drops below 4 k and goes to 2-3 k. It is something incredible for me!

As we all know, all Cryptocurency users will be surprised if the price drops to 2-3K, when the price drops again I think it is the right step to make an investment, Use this moment as well as possible, this is an opportunity for us by buying the possibility that the price will slowly soar again, this is a game if we are good at playing it, we will definitely get big profitable.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

That's one of the things that traders must be aware of, when bitcoin drops dramatically and impacts on altcoin. Even today I still don't believe bitcoin is declining very quickly $5700. Something sad, but I'm sure the market will still grow.
Rather than being worried, I will say what you should be doing now is to basically be looking forward to the possibilities of managing to pick the prices at the bottom because one way or the other, a particular trend will never last forever.

The same way we get to see a lot of people getting to panic for no reason and then selling at loss, is the same way we get to see some people taking advantage of it, knowing that in any case, the market is actually a good one for them to be accumulating at this point. A lot of people do not always know that, and that is the reason they tend to miss out eventually.

yes you are right but it is difficult to make your mind calm now. seeing the number of people selling their assets and negative news made my mind unable to calm down. every time I see the market a sense of concern always comes.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

It is hard to believe but bitcoin has been consistently falling down but as per my experience in crypto, I don't think it will end of the btc. Bitcoin has first decentralized cryptocurrency and it is volatile, that means no one has over control on it. That's why as per the time it falls down, similarly, it rise up. So after certain time later it will bounce back and start to pump up.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

This will indeed end in 2018 but next year there will be a new price that will surprise everyone about Bitcoin and the time you choose those things to get satisfying results.
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

As we all know, all Cryptocurency users will be surprised if the price drops to 2-3K, when the price drops again I think it is the right step to make an investment, Use this moment as well as possible, this is an opportunity for us by buying the possibility that the price will slowly soar again, this is a game if we are good at playing it, we will definitely get big profitable.
[/quote ) I think everyone saw that before the historic event, which was at the end of 2017 and the beginning of 2018, the cost of bitcoin was 10 times lower than today. And what .... some also invested in it. And they believed in the best
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:30:03 PM

I hope that it's not because bitcoin will be the biggest market in this future. and alot of investors even people who has bias understanding to it will actually invest because it's a great investment.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

It's normal for the market to have ups and downs don't over react that its the end if the value of bitcoin goes down its normal. Low value coins at the market means a discount so hurry up and buy as much as you can because you will not be able to see these prices again once bitcoin gains popularity again.

Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

Don't panic, bitcoin is falling, but investors have not left the market, they are waiting for the right price to buy! We need to maintain a good attitude to face this change!
I agree with you. Although realy the market is falling down, but i think bitcoin is not ending. It is time to invest. Some investors are buying now.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

This cannot and it will definitely not be the end for cryptocurrency, rise and fall is normal in any business, matter how good the business is, and it is the same in crypto.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

It's not the end of the cryptocurrencies it's just falling prices the market still running so it's not the end, I believe bitcoin will increase just be patient and buy more these cheap prices.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

This is crypto currency investment folks they are volatile but they always bounce back. You can check the chart trend of bitcoin within the years 2013 and 2014. You will see a similar trend and then it peaked to this new height just last year. Bitcoin is not dead because it will rise anytime soon folks so don't sell cheap.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catherin_Mo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

For "drama kings" it is always the end of the world when crypto falls. Even traditional currencies have falls from time to time, so why most holders wait some magic stability from new low-controlled coins ( which even in its minimums cost more than traditional ones)  Huh Smiley
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:22 PM

My heart skipped when i saw the coin market cap yesterday it was heart breaking to see that bitcoin has dropped to this very extent but never the less i still do believe that the market will recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: