Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3616 times)
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:42:14 PM

Recently I read the news that in China a large mining farm was disconnected from the network. I think it affected the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I think it goes deeper, because this is the beginning of the increase that will occur later this year. but some people think it will end, but not for me because I keep doing the work in crypto and hope to get the best.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

I think at best growth will begin in late January. But he will not be strong. Many players left the market ... But this is a crypto. It is very difficult to make predictions here. Everything can change very quickly. I think we should be patient.
arkawa040

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
I would say that this is the beginning, the long-awaited beginning, when you can start to buy, I really hope that the ether will still fall, then I can buy it in a good volume, when the price is low enough then whales and start trading in the market, waiting for this moment for almost a year.
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

I think at best growth will begin in late January. But he will not be strong. Many players left the market ... But this is a crypto. It is very difficult to make predictions here. Everything can change very quickly. I think we should be patient.

In general, we can see growth only at the end of 2019, very strong manipulations are now on the market and who do not need a war in Bitcoin cash. I think that we can fall even lower, we must try to hold our positions until the end, otherwise we will provoke a fall more.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:04:52 PM

just at this time the situation with etf will be solved. It will either be accepted or rejected. No matter. It's important that after this point it will be possible to sweat the future trend.
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:38:08 PM

No, this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin is struggling now, but bitcoin will not end here. The era of bitcoin is so long, and it is in the future. That's why i believe in bitcoin that it will recover soon and get back the last high price of bitcoin. let's wait for the best to bitcoin.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:53:00 PM

Bitcoin price is the benchmark for all coins in the cryptocurrency so if the price of bitcoin drops then everything will also go down, but sometimes when the price of bitcoin rises not necessarily altcoins will go up too, so if the price of bitcoin drops until there are no more interested parties it might become the end for cryptocurrency.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

Nothing is over. Such a strong fall was inevitable and only needed for people to believe in the crypt again and enter at very attractive prices.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:23 PM

I think this is the premise for BTC to create a new breakthrough in the market to create tactics to attract investors. BTC is always one of the most valuable currencies of all time, especially in the era of technological development. I believe that this is just a temporary, it will grow and gradually stabilize in the coming time.
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

If you want to believe in Bitcoin, then continue, then you will have a chance to discard the money spent. Or you will have to measure, and leave the crypto market, leaving hope for enrichment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

This is probably a joke, because any normal person who understands at least a little how cryptocurrency works correctly and what BTC will definitely say is not true and that this is a common manipulation and everything will change soon
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:08:30 PM

Such questions are always asked at the final stage of the descending trend, when panic sell prevails, this is normal. So it should be, so the bottom is already reached or very close. According to the method of Wyckoff, this is what happens. Human psychology is difficult to change. Manipulators and large players used it and will use it for a very long time)

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:15:33 PM

I think that bitcoin will fall even more, so that the tanks could buy more of it and make the bull market.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

I don't think an average bitcoin user can give an answer to the above considering the whole conspiracy sorrounding crypto whales but the future remains to be seen.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

I think that yesterday fall was caused by this news: Bakkt postponed its launch from 12 December 2018 to 24 January 2019.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

yes bitcoin is really falling down and that means taht ypu need to be sure in your strategy but do not sell it we should believe in bitcoin

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

I think that yesterday fall was caused by this news: Bakkt postponed its launch from 12 December 2018 to 24 January 2019.

i hope that the next months are going to be successful aj dyou need to understamd that you will do right thiangs in order not to lose wht you have

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:27:25 PM

yes bitcpin is falling down and that means that you have to plan your nwxt moves in order not to lose your money and gain more

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

i hope that the next months are going to be successful aj dyou need to understamd that you will do right thiangs in order not to lose wht you have
yes younshakl be quite careful un order not to lose everything but as well you need to know that even in taht period you can earn soemthing

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: