Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3616 times)
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

I do not know what to think about it. It looks like the last down movement before a great bull run. The only option that is left for us is to wait, to hold our coins and to be patient. Lets try to believe in crypto currencies and we will see what happens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
Cryptocurrencies are no longer interesting for small investors. But! Smart money is coming and they will buy everything from you.
I do not understand why people are buying when price is at ATH price and thinking about selling when market is at the lowest levels.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

I think that the current global decline it is not the end but the beginning of new growth. Perhaps in the near future the rate goes down and is below $ 5,000, but then I see good growth to levels 7-8 thousand. The cause of the fall of course was the blackout in major provinces of China for mining.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:53:47 AM

What is certain is that there are many people who are beginning to feel hopeless and even start giving up because the market conditions are always deteriorating. If we are still sure then stay and fight, hopefully this will end soon.

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:56:29 AM

I think this is a normal phenomenon, this has already been observed, the main thing is that then growth began, we all understand that a cryptocurrency can grow in a few days by thousands of dollars. Therefore, we are waiting for a better time.
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Though it is sad to see bitcoin fall so bad but that cannot be the end of BTC,am personally expecting BTC to come back very strong,let me say,this is just a way of coming back strong.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Bitcoin is a great idea so this is not the end of BTC. It is just only falls down and doesn't mean this is the end. If you read the whitepaper of BTC, This is only the beginning. Btc is a medium exchange with the fiat (real money) to make money or to use money via internet so for me bitcoin is still utility crypto that can use and exist forever.
opaopa33

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:03:40 PM

This is not the end. It's time to bribe. We must believe in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency-future.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:04:49 PM

for me even though the price of bitcoin is now down, for me that doesn't mean bitcoin will end, so I think this is a better opportunity you can buy it now.
Artem57

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

Though it is sad to see bitcoin fall so bad but that cannot be the end if BTC,am personally expecting BTC to come back very strong,let me say,this is just a way of coming back strong.
This sharp drop was gold at the time, but then the cost was resumed. Many investors now see a good opportunity to buy BTC at a bargain price and get a case of the further growth a good profit. I think growth will be as rapid as the fall.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:10:50 PM

I don't know, what we have to do now, we can only wait for better results or vice versa. we are praying together so that Bitcoin returns to its essence
Artem57

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

I don't know, what we have to do now, we can only wait for better results or vice versa. we are praying together so that Bitcoin returns to its essence
The main thing now is not to sell their BTC in a panic , but rather wait for a better time to buy. I believe that is below $ 5,000 the rate of BTC will not drop , but possibly a deeper drop. In any case, it is important to remain calm and to follow the development of events. All will be well.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:20:53 PM

the market is dying.

if you ignore reality, it will crash you like a crab.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

I am really shocked... Bears are so active now, so I think about selling my BTC or changing it to ETH or Ripple. As for me, they will return their normal prices or will even grow faster in future.

Ups and down are its nature , so don't hurry and panic sell this is the test for entire crypto community. Also btc is a strong coin in the globe. Hopefully the price may go up in the future.

nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:48 PM

Did you actually see $700 ? As I can see now it was $5700 not that, but it was sad to see that the price is falling, but believed it, that was a trap, if you fell for that, you will lose.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:57 PM

I am really shocked... Bears are so active now, so I think about selling my BTC or changing it to ETH or Ripple. As for me, they will return their normal prices or will even grow faster in future.

Ups and down are its nature , so don't hurry and panic sell this is the test for entire crypto community. Also btc is a strong coin in the globe. Hopefully the price may go up in the future.
well, even though the price of bitcoin dropped very steeply, however, look on the bright side. currently the price of bitcoin is still quite good. I think not always the price of bitcoin will decline. I think, there will be price reflections, and hopefully this will be higher.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:29:49 PM

There are times and times but bitcoin will not fall for good. It is normal to fluctuate like this but in the end it will start raising.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:40:38 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
This is just a dumping process, all of these things are normal and we have passed something like this several times. Bitcoin still has tremendous power and now digital currencies are increasingly recognized by many people. So this is not the end of the digital currency era. We are all even facing the beginning of the digital currency era.

We are all starting and trying to develop digital currencies. There will always be changes at any time and we will get a pumping phase for some time to come !!
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:41:29 PM

I think everything will be fine.  These are market fluctuations and in the near future everything will recover.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Emmanueldolapo
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:47:27 PM

This is not the end,  it  is just the start of the new beginning of this cryprocurrency generally.  Preparing for the bull market to come,  btc will rise back to it  feet towards the end of the year, all we need is patience to hold our coins till the bull market arrives

aibb.io
👨‍💻HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: