Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:47:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3616 times)
nytrolic

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Definetly this is not the end. I believe that is the starting point of another bull run. Btc humped hugely yesterday and too many newbies sold their btc with panic. That is exactly what they want. They are trying to buy bitcoin with low prices but they need to create that kind of dumps for panic sell. I think bitcoin will be better in 2019.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Bitcoin dropped to a 13-month low. More than a month of relative stability has ended yesterday. The whole cryptocurrencies market, on Wednesday, November 14, 2018, saw a significant fall in the afternoon.
While Bitcoin may well fall below $ 5,000, I think it would not come that way and by the end of this year he should return over $ 6,000 again.
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:04:54 PM

I don't know what's happening . Actually is a dump trend for 11 months till now . I hope it will come back till end of year with a big trend of pump
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

End of bitcoin? Yes, it would be good, already tired with your bitcoin, rush like a chicken with an egg.
It's like the first time you see a good correction.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

Bitcoin's price has been unexpectedly dump But I think it has been for manipulation. I hope Bitcoin will come back to his position in a very short time.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
GunsLair

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:38:32 PM

It could be the end of anything but not bitcoin. For example, this may be the end of your patience or participation in crypto. Understand that this is not the lowest price of bitcoin during its existence. Why now so much panic? Relax and just wait.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

If bitcoin had dropped in price to one thousand dollars, it would not have been the end of it all the same. Of course, the fall of Bitcoin per day in a thousand dollars is unpleasant to see, but what can you do, this is the nature of decentralized cryptocurrency. We have repeatedly seen that Bitcoin can drop sharply in price, and then also rise sharply.
Despite this decline, we still expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market at the end of the year.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:07:44 PM

I still don't understand what happened, everything happened so fast, even this is the worst correction so far this year, is this because of the hardfork bch? and the market will take longer to recover

Muhammad Muneeb

Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?

some people are calling it beginning of the bull run.. just don't worry crypto is not going to anywhere soon. just try to buy the dip as much as you can

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

I still don't understand what happened, everything happened so fast, even this is the worst correction so far this year, is this because of the hardfork bch? and the market will take longer to recover
I don't have seen any reason for being drastically down in all price of cryptos in the market and I don't think so if that BCH fork will really affect on the Bitcoin price or the entire market price. Probably it is now fueling the skyrocket to begun recover and start a bull run, besides, at this moment we should have faith in crypto that it will back to the normal price. So, be ready and hold your crypto assets as long as you can and prepare the possible bull run.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

Why you people are in so hurry to this as an end, yes it's a big dump as compared to last year but I think still crypto has potential to bounce back.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

this is the end? I don't think so, I still believe that in the next few months ethereum prices can be in the range of $ 75,000. this is a negative market sentiment and after this period ends everything will be normal

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to panic. Yes, bitcoin fell, but it fell before and after growing even higher. Apparently there were grounds for this, and it is unlikely that we will know what exactly affected the fall. I believe that this is another manipulation of large players so that the holders of cryptocurrency would not stand and merge their assets. You should know that the crypto market cannot constantly grow, just as it cannot constantly fall. Everything works cyclically and I am sure that sooner or later the growth will definitely be.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

All have a solution. Indeed, everyone was surprised to see a tremendous decline occurring in a short time, including myself. Maybe, this incident will have a positive impact next year.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Bitcoin is indeed down but it doesn't mean it's dead, it's only a moment for correction and I think there will be red and green, just wait for the next few months, of course it will have better value, the community won't let bitcoin die

overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

we can not know exactly about that  , it can decrease more . Now the market can recover a little because many people think it is a chance for them to buy back , it depends on your strategy .  

Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:03:59 PM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
of course it ks not the end and i think taht it is only the geginning ajd we shall get ready to some interesting events

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Hoenya

Activity: 252

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

This is just a dumping process, all of these things are normal and we have passed something like this several times. Bitcoin still has tremendous power and now digital currencies are increasingly recognized by many people. So this is not the end of the digital currency era. We are all even facing the beginning of the digital currency era.

We are all starting and trying to develop digital currencies. There will always be changes at any time and we will get a pumping phase for some time to come !!
bitcoin will rise up and i have no doubt abput this fact so we shall get prepared to its rising and buy something right now

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

It is difficult to comment on this situation and what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market, because this market once again proves how unpredictable it is and the situation on it can change in a few hours.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:01 PM

The fall of Bitcoin in my opinion is a temporary phenomenon. I am convinced that in the near future it will grow, and people who bought it at a low price will be able to get a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: