Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:38:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Falling Down? Is it The end ?  (Read 3616 times)
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
The recent cryptocurrency market is generally not good, but I will stick to it.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:53:56 AM

There's no reason to think this is the 'end'.  Sentiment is still poor, but compare the market cap to what it was less than two years ago. It's still an asset class with a phenomenal long-term rate of return.  The same is the case for the other major cryptocurrencies.  No need to panic now.  This is volatility, nothing yet concrete.

I am trying my best to understand what makes people think this. Last week Wednesday,,, I actually heard about this dip because people were talking about capitulation and the end,,, so I immediately thought wow this must be really bad. And then I checked and when I saw it was a 10% drop I laughed. This was the crash everybody was worried about? People are such short term thinkers indeed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:56:21 AM

It keeps falling each day, let's hope it ain't the end maybe a major shake to further remove many hodlers before the big bull run comes.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:53 AM

no, this isn't the end. this is the usual thing that happens in the world of trading. and in my opinion this is natural because bitcoin yesterday rose high. so they should be down.

we just have to wait for things to rise again. maybe in time with changes, so just wait.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

This is definitely not the end, but only the beginning of the Bitcoin era. People are learning more about it and are ready to invest big money, since this investment will make it possible to make much more than just keeping money at home or in a bank at 1% per annum
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:46:30 AM

Yow guys, just an hour bitcoin price drop nearly $700 is this the end, or is it just taking its time to pump so hard, or will we wait a years like what happened before ?
This is not the end, but very close. I think not everyone will like Bitcoin at a price of 3k or slightly higher when they invested in it at the level of 7k-9k. And how much will take recovery no one knows.

eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

No, this is not the end of bitcoin, at this time bitcoin is indeed experiencing a decline and I think it is natural to happen every year because of its fluctuating nature, as a strong and top coin bitcoin will be able to last for the future
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

bitcoin will not end easily, this is just a matter of price where the price of bitcoin has decreased and this is something that might be common. but to become bitcoin ended it was not easy and that would not happen.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:00:43 AM

bitcoin will not end easily, this is just a matter of price where the price of bitcoin has decreased and this is something that might be common. but to become bitcoin ended it was not easy and that would not happen.
you're right, now there are so many people, and parties that use bitcoin. This price decrease will not make bitcoin die. well, of course in the addition that happened in 2017, it has side effects, and of course this is a side effect of the high price increase.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

The issue with wolong and ver are all over the cryptocurrency communities and there is no need to over flog it. Regardless of what is happening, bitcoin remain the number one cryptocurrency and the true value of bitcoin will be established and discovered soon!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Sheghy

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:07:59 AM

I think,The fall of bitcoin price this year is quite alarming. However, that isn't the end of it. I believe the fluctuations in the prices are quite normal in cryptocurrency. Its just a matter of time for the market to recover
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

this is not the end, if every time you think so, when coins fall in price, it’s better to leave cryptocurrencies altogether .. you don’t need to panic, it’s a natural market process, Bitcoin in the first months of its life was worthless but people continued to believe in it he climbed to unprecedented heights in 2017. Now the bubble is deflating and it takes time for the market to come to life
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

SIX Swiss Exchange will launched BTC, ETH, XRP and few other currencies ETFs on next weeks.
Bakkt will be lunched in Decemer. Fidential will be launched in Q1 2019. Big money coming in crypto. Its only beginning.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

So far bitcoin was 5448$ according to https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/, but no worries about this situation.
This is the ecosystem cycle of trading industry on bitcoin world. In fact, with the scenario we had it now it is actually an opportunity
for the other investors to buy them while the price was in cheap situation. Because, it will really bounce once again at the right time.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

This kind of fluctuations in the crypto market is quite normal. It's ridiculous to think that this is an end, when bitcoin prices down. You need to be a little optimistic, don't get upset.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

I think this is not the end. maybe the price is down, maybe the market is red but this is the usual thing in trading. we only need to wait until this situation ends. I'm sure there will be a bull run at the end of this match.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

This kind of fluctuations in the crypto market is quite normal. It's ridiculous to think that this is an end, when bitcoin prices down. You need to be a little optimistic, don't get upset.

It is very difficult to trust now that the market will grow up soon, but you should not lose hopes. While the market and Bitcoin is not in the best state, I would pay attention to the Etheera project. Project with strong team and big ambitions.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:46:58 AM

No, it is not the end of bitcoin. The falling of value of btc is very normal although it fell down really hard this year. I believe that it would pump up again so don't panic. Be patient enough.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

It is very difficult to trust now that the market will grow up soon, but you should not lose hopes. While the market and Bitcoin is not in the best state, I would pay attention to the Etheera project. Project with strong team and big ambitions.
many investors expect this bitcoin at a very affordable price, so they will use it to invest, then they will hold it for a long time, maybe the results will be obtained next year with a gradual improvement in the market

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

It does not matter if prices of a coin fall or rise given the volatility of cryptocurrencies. What matter the most is performance by a coin. You can see the market fluctuation since the first digital currency bitcoin was established some 10 years ago. Its prices reached around $20000 and now sits at around $6000. My view is that cryptocurrency is the only new invention that will liberate us in terms of transaction. And it will remain here with us forever.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: