Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1357 times)
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will increase at the end of this year, because the graph movement is very good, even though bitcoin is currently falling, but in the near future the crypto market will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:13:45 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?
No one can predict when can be the market goes up.What we are trying to do is be patience to wait when it can be growing up,maybe and hoping by early of next year it can be recover.
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:26:21 PM

about bullrun in mid-December,
is that valid information?
but hopefully it's true and I also hope for faster time for bullrun

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:27:02 PM

I don't think that the bullrun is going to start right away, and even if it goes even lower now, that doesn't mean that that's the downfall of btc - long term I'm bullish
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I don't know but many predict that bitcoin will rise at the end of this year I also don't know whether it is true or not but certainly in this year there were many disappointments such as the bitcoin price which dropped very sharply and also bitcoin cash which reportedly separated from bitcoin and ethereum shift from ranked second in the coin market maybe early this year there will be a new surprise from altcoin or there will be new technology that will bring bitcoin to the top like in 2017
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

I don't think that the bullrun is going to start right away, and even if it goes even lower now, that doesn't mean that that's the downfall of btc - long term I'm bullish

Just have patience and watch, things can change over a night. As the entire market is crapped I believe there will be a bull run coming very soon, Pump and dump are it's nature we need to stay calm and wait for our day. Lets hope it will recover and price will go up again.

Am I spamming? Report me!
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:08:41 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?

We have already seen similar falls of Bitcoin many times. As long as the market is driven by whales, we will see such situations again and again. The crypto market is very risky. You should not pin high hopes on him. You must only manage the amount you are willing to lose. Otherwise, this market is not for you, at least for today.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will increase at the end of this year, because the graph movement is very good, even though bitcoin is currently falling, but in the near future the crypto market will increase.

I'm hoping for that to explode again likely last year to continue growing our money from day by day. In my opinion it was already close so just be patience everytime until it goes to positive result.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:38 AM

I think if we are talking about like 31st December at last minutes nobody could know but as long as this war goes on there is no positive outcome we could hope for this year.

Meanwhile, in the following year of 2019 we will see a lot of increase in the price, whoever wins will probably spend some money to celebrate and than that will be the end of it, we will see a market that is all positive and all potentially great without any bad news and horrible things going around.

Bitcoin always had that type of stuff going for it, china ban, mtgox hack and now this always a bad thing going on, I just hope after this is all done there won't be anything left and we will see some decent years ahead without any of the troubles and problems going around for bitcoin for at least a whole year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

The issue of bull run should be forgotten at this point in time in cryptocurrency market especially as it concern bitcoun. The issue based topic and discussions will make this place sane and proper instead of speculating all the time!

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

We all expect bullrun in December, but I doubt that the possibility of a decline will happen again next month. yes this is just my assumption
because I don't think growth will happen, the opportunity might be early next year
Jpt

Activity: 374

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:16:48 AM

My expectation for the year 2018 is that the market will somehow stabilize. As the year is considered to be the year of regulations, the market failed to rise as expected. The year 2019 will become the year of boon for the crypto investors and enthusiasts. I think many good coins will reach the moon in the year 2019.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

i do not expect much for this year. maybe the bitcoin price will go down a bit, but thats about it. i do not expect a new bull run before 2019 and i am pleased that i can buy cheap coins until then.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:27:15 AM

There are many big news and big money coming in crypto. So this is just an attempt to dump crypto big new huge bullrun. Do you remember how much coins were dumped in October-November in last year and big bullrun after this in December-January. Seems everything is going by similar scenario.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:07:49 PM

I don't see any signs of bull run for now and in thw upcoming months. For me, what's happening is the same thing as what happened on Ethereum . The price will also drop and it is better to sell your btc if you are not planning to hodl for a long time. I am assuming that another big investor dumped their coins and decided to proceed on other forms of investment. Please take note that it could be the exact opposite of what I have just said. Anything can happen.

Today I've read my analytics and many serious researchers conclude that the downfall of BTC has just started and harder falls are ahead. If it's so, it's better to repurchase. To be honest, I don't believe that it could be worse!

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:32:40 PM

Lets just wait for ETF decision and the Bakkt exchange , Maybe something gonna start to happen . Till then i can not see anything moving , but maybe we will see some big movements before bakkt exchange opens .

These are starting points. After these events, it will be clear what will happen next. But these are events of the next year.
Slight increase is possible in December, since many altcoins have important events for this month
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

We all passed this year that the price of Bitcoin will increase to at least $ 30,000, but this did not happen, therefore the cryptocurrency will continue to fall, but I don’t pay attention to it because this has happened repeatedly so I continue to invest in promising projects #swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their trash. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:16:58 PM

Well, speculation of bitcoin by the end of this year or next year are merely unpredictable to happen. This why many get loss there capital investment due to a lot of people who depends on signal promotions that comes from many organized group on telegram.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:40 PM

Personally i don't really expect much from bitcoin since it has really gone through a lot this year. All that i'm expecting is for it to hit the 10K spot before the end of December in order to ignite the hopes back.
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:29 PM

while the price of BTC coins has decreased, many people think that there will be a lot of other coins, but in my opinion BTC will experience price increases as early as 2019, indeed in 2018 BTC will experience price declines, so don't panic with this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: