Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:13:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1357 times)
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:54:46 PM

My prediction is usual. The market is highly volatile and it is natural for coins going down or up in prices from time to time. For the cryptocurrency market in particular, the year of 2018 has been bad year, as the year faced or is facing prices falling. This year is also considered the year for regulations, which in part is blamed for the market being in pain. But the year 2019 is expected to be a good year for the market. 

yes, it might be good if things about this regulation will be resolved soon because if it continues like this, this will be very bad, of course, as we have seen since the beginning of 2018. Hopefully there will be no more drama like what happened about Hash war, it could kill the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:41:40 AM

I can expect the price of bitcoin to increase in a short time, because for me bitcoin is also a profitable investment in the long run, and also an easy way to use it for investment and transactions.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

it's true that all bounty hunters really hope for this magical thing in 2019. this is because the last 6 months have rarely produced results from bounties and threads because etherium and altcoin always go down.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:56:42 AM

I just want the market to recover soon. With or without a bullrun the market will recover. Let's just wait for great things to happen.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:58:26 AM

Huge dump always destabilise the market and this has been what was happening in the last few weeks.  The big dump happened and created ripple effect on the market of cryptocurrency.  More dump leads to more dump and selling pressure mount as people were selling at very ridiculous price.  I expect things to cool down a bit . The stability of the market will set a stage for bull market!

glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:03:32 AM

BTC prices are now even below 4500 USD, and now BTC returns to the lowest point of October 2017 last year,
this is a tragedy beyond the predictions of the holders, because usually towards the end of the year bitcoin rises, but it is different from the current year the price is decreasing,
this can be 2 possibilities, bull run at the beginning of the year, or it gets destroyed until a very long time.
this answer is only the market that can determine.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:32:33 AM

Underlying all other reasons for what happen with bitcoin is the fact that Bitcoin’s price Is purely speculative of community, and i think bitcoin before end year will not much increases, but its will increase again in 2019
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:33:08 AM

I expecting a stable value on the market instead of bull run again because I know that some of the currencies now are not on the stable price that's why if bitcoin can get even a stable value in the market many currency will increase their value in a stable price too. I hope it will happened this coming months.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

The price decline situation that occurred this year against bitcoin, is not the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, but this is a situation where bitcoin will soon rise again with rising prices which I believe is quite high and able to give us happiness. I see that although this year the price of bitcoin has declined which looks quite sharp, but it turns out that bitcoin still has the highest price in crypto currencies and bitcoin still has high enough trust and many people still believe that bitcoin is a hope for a good future. and able to provide great benefits for each user. Hopefully the price of bitcoin will soon rise and can provide big benefits for all of us.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:16:15 AM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?
I already lose of my hope for the bull this year and I expected that bull run may happen in the December 2019 and not in this December. My expection in this year that bitcoin and ethereum will have slight increase on their price  and there are more increase in the next year.
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:43:32 AM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?

I hope that this year all crypto currencies will return to normal. Although now this year has reached the end, but I still believe that recovering conditions can occur even though the possibilities are small. I can't imagine that next year there will be no change in the crypto currency. If this critical situation continues, the crypto currency will be increasingly abandoned. Therefore, as a wise player, we should contribute to restoring the market condition by playing actively and inviting more people to be active in the market. Yeah, at least we can campaign to be active in crypto currencies through various social media.

▔▔▔▔▔
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

The general market sentiment is on the downside. The bull market prediction of 4th quarter is turning to pipe dreams and joke. Let's see how december goes for the bulls.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:17:20 AM

Even now one cannot be sure that he will continue to fall. Many predict the level to 2k, and then a sharp increase. But everything will depend not only on investors, so we hope for great support.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:19:11 AM

During these few weeks that remained until the end of this year, bitcoin has a chance to grow and rise to the mark of 12k dollars, I think this will be its limit this year.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:35:22 AM

During these few weeks that remained until the end of this year, bitcoin has a chance to grow and rise to the mark of 12k dollars, I think this will be its limit this year.

Too little time left for growth. And there is no positive news. All the good news on which the mouth depends, was postponed to January. I do not think that we will see growth until the end of this year.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:34:54 AM

The market is always out of the investor's forecast. No one predicts that the cryptocurrency market will collapse sharply on November 19. Perhaps this is preparing for the bull market, but I don't seem to see hope, I only now I want to wait patiently for a good opportunity to buy coins. When Bitcoin returns to $5,000 I will buy coins.

victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:20:48 PM

As I notice many people who are waiting for the bull run but actually it will not happen if there is still more people who are sell their bitcoin with lose price. But they stop them even now we will see again the value of the bitcoin incresing even slowly is still good.
Are you seriously? Do you think that such a price, which is now on the market, is good for btc? I think that no longer exists, although maybe after a year, as it was this year, then maybe I agree. After all, manipulation of consciousness is the very thing that our manipulators do very skillfully.
Rexha

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:30:31 PM

I suppose we'll see quite the same situation regarding Bitcoin as the last year showed us. More likely we are recovering for now, and preparing for some bullrun.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

I think there is no hope this year for bitcoin. because the value of bitcoin has continued to decline since the beginning of this year and until December this value of bitcoin was only $ 4000. maybe this year is the year of decline and I have hope in the next year hopefully the market starts bullrun. but this is only a prediction and no one knows for sure what the crypto market is in the future? we just wait don't panic and patiently wait for the market to return to green.

eka rock69

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:32:31 AM

I hope that there will be a bull run at the end of this year even though until now the signs of a bull run have not been seen yet, but this crypto world full of our surprises surely looks forward to what surprises will be given by Crypto in the future, hopefully there is good news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: