Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1357 times)
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:39:43 PM

I don't know but many predict that bitcoin will rise at the end of this year I also don't know whether it is true or not but certainly in this year there were many disappointments such as the bitcoin price which dropped very sharply and also bitcoin cash which reportedly separated from bitcoin and ethereum shift from ranked second in the coin market maybe early this year there will be a new surprise from altcoin or there will be new technology that will bring bitcoin to the top like in 2017
I see that, I have seen some people say that in December it will be a bullrun time but honestly I can't really believe what they say because so far there is no sign that it will happen but even so I still hope that Their predictions are correct because I also want bitcoin to recover quickly so that the market also recovers

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

while the price of BTC coins has decreased, many people think that there will be a lot of other coins, but in my opinion BTC will experience price increases as early as 2019, indeed in 2018 BTC will experience price declines, so don't panic with this

That would be a surprising btc pumps when we will witness the price to increase rapidly. Many think that it's impossible to happen but with bitcoin's character as volatile currency, the barrier was already broken. It has been showing random kind of situations to occur instantly, when that expectations will hit the target anytime this year.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

Personally i don't really expect much from bitcoin since it has really gone through a lot this year. All that i'm expecting is for it to hit the 10K spot before the end of December in order to ignite the hopes back.
Then, looks like your expectations are too high and I strongly feel that miracle is moving away from bitcoin. See the reality that bitcoin price is collapsing. I thought some people who are disappointed with this will soon sell their bitcoins at cheap prices, market will going nasty.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:08:09 PM

I am far from agreeing with you, I think we might not see bull run this because much things that would make the space to rise in price is not happening something like ETF which is been expected for so long now.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?

I think this year there will be no cryptocurrency growth. Ethereum can fall to $ 100 or even lower. Bitcoin can drop up to 3000 dollars. And only after the next fall will rise. Most likely it will be closer to the spring of 2019.

sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:48:53 PM

in my opinion this year's bitcoin price is very disappointing for investors, because the price is too cheap or falling, I think this is not the best time to invest in it and we must be careful or look at the movement chart, if prices start to increase we should buy.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:14:55 AM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?

Not expecting any bulls to rear it's horns anytime this year or until mid-next year.
This is crypto, who knows, everything can still turn around in a matter of days.  Grin

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

You don't have to be so optimistic, maybe it is not the emergence of a bull market, but the cryptocurrency continues to depreciate until it disappears. XRP has surpassed Ethereum, and traitors have begun to counterattack, and the cryptocurrency market may undergo subversive changes.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

Most likely I agree with your opinion and all this manipulations happening before a huge pump in near time and this crash is the last one, specially for the most patient hodlers to force them to sell.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

I am afraid with your lost and your prediction with bitcoin price will growing down, many time I got notification with lower price of bitcoin at my website, just wait when bitcoin and altcoin could back to higher price, I will hold for several week later until bitcoin could have higher price.

Such big deep only means than big players going to buy crypto. If it was slow down than this will be a bad sign. But such big down in just few days means than people trying dump price specially and after this will be new bullrun. It just matter of time and no one don't know now where is the bottom. Bullrun can starts in every moment...
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

bull run can happen anytime, if it doesn't happen this year, maybe next year, BTC is a coin that dominates the cryptocurrency, so I guess, BTC won't fall more than now
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

There is American Saying that "to see is to believe" Until we don't see that the price will star to rise again we cannot say that the actual bull run will also come. rather let's just hope for it and not losing our patience any sooner. because this is the real hodling begins when you see all of the peoples are selling their coins and among the few hodlers you are one of them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

It should be clear that if the price of bitcoin is going down so fast that is is not a preparation for a bull run, those two words should be out of your mind, there is not going to be a bull run at the end of the year, you should be glad if the price of bitcoin recovers to its previous price by the time this year ends, all your focus should be on the next year because this year has been disastrous for bitcoin.
BGanio

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

I think unfortunately we will not see any bullrun this year. For bull run people have to feel curious about btc. But now everybody hate . All of the 2017 marketcap increased until that 2017 december bull run. But market always decreased until now from 2017 december. So expecting a huge bullrun in december is interesting in my opinion. I think we have to wait more for next bullrun.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

It's a likely coincidence. Growth can really begin in mid-December, but not 2018,but 2019.  That's my idea of the near future.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

Everyone is expecting for bull run at the end of this year. But according to the current market situation, I don't think any bull run will come in next month. But the market will recover as per the time passes.
fakmee

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:57:49 PM

Personally i don't really expect much from bitcoin since it has really gone through a lot this year. All that i'm expecting is for it to hit the 10K spot before the end of December in order to ignite the hopes back.
Then, looks like your expectations are too high and I strongly feel that miracle is moving away from bitcoin. See the reality that bitcoin price is collapsing. I thought some people who are disappointed with this will soon sell their bitcoins at cheap prices, market will going nasty.
I think only beginners panicked and did not understand the meaning of the actual investment, if selling at a cheap price and then disappointed with the current market will not benefit at that time. but if we decide to invest then it's a good choice
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

My prediction is usual. The market is highly volatile and it is natural for coins going down or up in prices from time to time. For the cryptocurrency market in particular, the year of 2018 has been bad year, as the year faced or is facing prices falling. This year is also considered the year for regulations, which in part is blamed for the market being in pain. But the year 2019 is expected to be a good year for the market. 

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

I believe there will be a bull run this coming December, but I don't expect the prices will increase so much, hopefully there will be good news for cryptos in the month of December. 

R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

I think the reason for the decline in bitcoin is more from market dumping. This is not good news, because dumping is caused by the panic of investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: