Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1357 times)
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:09:00 PM

I suppose we'll see quite the same situation regarding Bitcoin as the last year showed us. More likely we are recovering for now, and preparing for some bullrun.
I do not see any situations because the market is still falling and doing it every time with a new force that will constantly grow, this is very awful on the one hand, but on the other hand it’s very tempting for investors to start everything again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

I suppose we'll see quite the same situation regarding Bitcoin as the last year showed us. More likely we are recovering for now, and preparing for some bullrun.
I do not see any situations because the market is still falling and doing it every time with a new force that will constantly grow, this is very awful on the one hand, but on the other hand it’s very tempting for investors to start everything again.
I think that for investors, too, bad times have begun. Almost the whole of 2018 was not attractive for investment in the company ico. But users of cryptocurrency and investors prefer to buy coins on the stock exchanges.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

I am not expecting anything spectacular for this year. The whole year we are listening about "bull run next week".
We have to accept that we are in a negative market trend and it can last for years. Up to now, no signs for any
recovery for this year.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

Bitcoin right now below $4000 and hard to predict the price. 2018 is not a good year for cryptomarket because market cap value drop more than 80%. Hopely 2019 will be good year and market can recovery again. I think every body expecting bull run again but i think better hold our coin
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?

At this moment there are whales who are pulling the price of the bitcoin in to the top again. Just be active in the blockchain info, you can see that there is hope and we should hope that the bitcoin's market cap and value will be profitable again.

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:48:15 AM

I still believe that the bull run is unlikely to happen this year. The price is just so low right now and what I noticed is that it takes a while before it recovers. If this happened a few years ago, it will definitely a preposition to start a bullrun. However, what's happening is the exact opposite. Maybe 2019 will be a great year for us. It still depends on the big investors though.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

The year is almost over and it most likely appears to be a down year. Even if there is a holiday bounce, it cannot be expected to go to old highs in a jiffy.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:06:34 AM

I'm not expecting an bull run in the next coming months.
I need to see a 20% increase price of any leading crypto to say that we are starting another bull run.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

Looking at the current market conditions and the 4000 USD retaining wall has been destroyed, the bull market predictions will still be very long, and there are some news that bitcoin will reach 3000 USD or even less,
this is the lowest point of bitcoin, and hopefully there is good news so that bitcoin can rise and return to its highest point.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

I think this is not the beginning of the fall of bitcoin, as a strong coin crypto bitcoin will be able to last long for the future, with the decline of bitcoin hopefully this will be the first step bitcoin can develop into a better coin

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
randyboy

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

I cannot discuss it so much but I think those situation will create a panic selling of all newly investors, many of my friends also are sell they're bitcoin because they think that bitcoin this year will fall as much and I tell them that bitcoin will rise again because this is the beginning of bull run I guess, that what I expecting this year for bitcoin.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:53:59 AM

Expect Bitcoin to be at 8000 at highest price but also we cant conclude that! it might drop to 3000 below also.
But for me i am on the positive side as i can see it at 5000 before the year close.
average for me 4500-8500 before the 2019 starts.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:00:21 AM

For this year's cryptocurrency market should remain objective, perhaps in 2019, the cryptocurrency market will continue to depreciate. At present, the entire cryptocurrency has been depreciated for 13 months. This is not a lucky number. It is difficult to recover the cryptocurrency market in the coming year.

victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:42:03 PM

I think that for investors, too, bad times have begun. Almost the whole of 2018 was not attractive for investment in the company ico. But users of cryptocurrency and investors prefer to buy coins on the stock exchanges.
You are right, in 2018 there were very few projects that brought quick money, which many fast investors are used to, but you should understand that the market as a whole is changing and the approach to the market is changing.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:29:44 AM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?
This year I’m not expecting any miracle from cryptocurrency, big growth should be preceded by a big event in the cryptocurrency world. Today I see a revival of security tokens and I think that the STO will be able to push prices up again, but this will happen only next year.
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

I don't see any reason for Bitcoin to grow this year, after a record fall in the last 7 years. I think that after some important events that are planned in 2019, the Bitcoin price will start to recover, but it will take a long time. So I'm waiting for a new bullrun in the second half of 2019.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:53:51 AM

I do not believe that bitcoin go down below $ 3000 and even more so I do not believe that it can be valued at $ 700 ! I don't understand why you think he can go so low ?

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
BruceJu

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

If we compare this year's bitcoin price to last year, then its price is really low, but if we compare it to a few years ago, the price of bitcoin is still very high!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:57:46 AM

It could be an outstanding scenario and I still believe that the market can recover till the end of the year. We have a lot of amazing news that are going to see the light at the beginning of 2019 and I hope it will push the market forward.

brixbounty

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:59:31 AM

I do not see any prospects for bitcoin, its price is constantly falling and the hope that the price can go up this year has already dried up. We just have to keep faith in the fact that the year 2019 will be more successful for the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency market. Because if this does not happen, investors will finally leave the market.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: