Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1358 times)
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

We expect the same is for bullrun at the end of the year. Some people talked about this like the situation in mid november 2017. Crypto fell exceeded 15% before experiencing fantastic bulls
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:38:34 PM

I have high hopes for bitcoin because it was more than $20000 so I believe the history will repeat and for sure btc will pass the value it had last year.

Yes, after a big manipulation in the market I believe there will be a bull run, it's just like a test. Do not give up guys and panic sell in hurry wait patiently. This may change over a night like it happened yesterday.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?
We cannot conclude now, because we never can tell what would happen next. The present happening to the market is still early for one to start concluding? My believe is that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will still rise come what may. You just need to be wise in every decision that you make as regards selling and buying. Bull run this year is not certain, but there might be surge in price.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

Personally I expect this year the price rebound for the Bitcoin to the point 4800, and after that the changes in direction into the increase, may be somewhere slow, may be somewhere rapid, but the increase.
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

BTC is always considered one of the leading trends of people aiming to earn more income today. Therefore, this market is very potential and diverse. It brings a lot of benefits such as job opportunities, great challenges for everyone. I believe this year is a well-developed market and will continue to grow in the future.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

what is clear is that everyone wants Bullrun, but everyone says that Bitcoin will experience Bullrun. is it just a prediction or it will happen. hopefully right

Its all unsure of what will happen later on. Maybe the bullrun will come or maybe not.
Maybe China predicted it all that Bitcoin isn't going to stay on top. Their ranking is different from coinmarketcap, the first on top of their ranking was EOS so maybe they are right about it. The domination of bitcoin will soon fall until the new coin will replace it.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:33:46 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?

take it easy i don't think that bulls are about to enter in the market it will take about more than 2 years for the whales to react. they know that everyone is holding bags to dump so whales will not let you make profits easily

mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:47:57 PM

The fluctuation of BTC price is very large. Anything is possible. This year's situation is quite different from last year's market. Now it looks like the price has dropped to a low point. But it has not reached the bull market conditions. So I think the bear market will continue for some time.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:58:10 PM

I expect this year the emergence of a new leader in the crypto market and this may not be Bitcoin.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:19:42 PM

Under the current circumstances, it may seem impossible to have another bullish run same as last year's event. But, I am still not losing hope for BTC to rise up again and prove that it can still be profitable through the challenges it faces. Whatever outcome, we must be prepared.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Somebody spreading fud, panic seller dumped their holding, after that dumping technically negativity around it, no one knows when bulls come into the market.
My suggestion to you trades your coins daily basis grow your bag.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:27:17 PM

This situation in the crypto-currency market once again proves how unpredictable and changeable this market is. no one expected that the situation could turn into such a state, so I do not think that by the end of the year there will be a significant improvement. Nevertheless, it will be interesting to observe how events will develop.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:46:02 PM

Nevertheless, I hope that by the end of the year we will see, albeit not large, but all the growth of bitcoin. Is there any reason for this? I think there is still hope for the launch of the Bakkt platform on December 12 and a possible ETF approval on bitcoin. If these events turn out to be empty, then bitcoin will most likely continue its decline. It remains only to believe in the best and hope that by the end of the year the crypto market will still recover and go up.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is about $ 5500, it is hard to predict the bitcoin price, but if you still want to go long with this market, in my opinion, if you still have money, you should invest more because this is also is a chance for us.

1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

I don't want to predict it anymore because the market conditions are getting worse, I still believe that the market will be far worse than this, maybe late November or mid-December before recovering
cupic

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:00:25 PM

no, there will be no bull run this year though, don't dream about that anymore guys.
open your eyes and looking further in the future. maybe couple years, or even decade.
I think it will dump. but still have so much chance left for us to invest more.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

I pray that it'll just grow by the end of this year and begin to grow at last. How long can it be when it's over???Somebody answer the question....
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:45:51 AM

It is necessary to live not only today, and consider only the plane of cryptocurrency. For me, bitcoin is an ideal means of saving my finances, on the threshold of the global financial crisis. Because the next fall, I use to buy new coins.
Responding to your question, Bitcoin will not allow much fall, otherwise the total market capitalization will collapse.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:15 AM

If the price of bitcoin just suddenly falls to much in just a day, there is a big possibility of it to increase in a sudden, and makes its way up so fast to the top and reach its previous status before. But, bull run by the end of the year is not really predictable, there should be a factor that will drive the bitcoins price in order to increase again.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

It is necessary to live not only today, and consider only the plane of cryptocurrency. For me, bitcoin is an ideal means of saving my finances, on the threshold of the global financial crisis. Because the next fall, I use to buy new coins.
Responding to your question, Bitcoin will not allow much fall, otherwise the total market capitalization will collapse.
The price is predicted to increase no matter what, this just a season for bear that will make sure have time to increase soon, it will be better to focus on some coins then let BTC for holding now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████