Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Expecting this year ฿  (Read 1357 times)
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

Now it's very difficult if you want to see the rise in Bitcoin prices later this year, but in the Cryptocurrency world everything can be realized aka nothing is impossible in the Crypto world, I hope there is a miracle here, hopefully there are rich people who will buy lots of Bitcoin as soon as possible maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

When Bakkt came into game, every one turned bullish instantly but time shows that it doesn`t had proper effect.
Strong will of bullrun isn`t enough, we need more real-life coins..
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

I think that all the expectations that existed this year have already begun to melt and now you can no longer hope that these changes will ever happen at all, because I understand that the market is becoming dead at all.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:30:03 AM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?
What are your expecting this year?
That is why they say that cryptocurrency is not for the weak of heart. Volatility could create stress to someone who have a large cryptocurrency portfolio and if you are not strong enough to handle the situation then your knees will buckle. Volatility is part of the game and you should finds ways to adapt to it.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

As we can see, Bitcoin lost its stability yesterday and we're on $5500 now. I expecting that bitcoin will starts bullrun at middle of December 2018 but we lost about $700 in just 1 day. Is this the beginning of Bitcoin's downfall or it's just getting ready for bullrun by the end of the year?

Last years are Bitcoin's years. That's clear. There is no need in trying to understand it. Of course some coins may be seen like competitors of Bitcoin but in reality they are too weak comparatively.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

For what I can see is year 2018 may the worst for cryptocurrency.
Of course I'm expecting somekind of momentum that will increase the value for sure. Maybe on December 2018 or next year because I'm still believe on crypto.

Yes, even when the market is red, I still hold most of my bits so you should do the same, guys !

Smiley
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

I expect that Bitcoin will drop to 4 thousand, but in middle of December, it will come back to the level of 8500, after that it will be a correction to 7 thousand and then a gradual recovery of the market from the end of January 2019

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

Do you think that a thousand dollars of the total 6500 is the beginning of a downfall? I hope it is the end, cuz it is really huge percent of the initial price!

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

my expecting for this year was as lambo, but now I hope that it is not end, and we could see good prices in the end of this year
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

I personally think that this jump down was purposeful. The market will now begin to recover and prices are likely to go up until the end of the year, but when the whales sell a large amount of coins, then the market will fall again.

CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

After the cryptocurrency market witnessed a decline in exchange rates, I hope that by the end of this year, the exchange rate of the BTC will be able to recover and rise to $ 7,000 or more. However, the very low possibility of the cryptocurrency market could improve in 2018.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:11:38 PM

It is hard to believe that recovery will still be able to occur at this bad msrket situation. Its market value is now below 6000usd which makes it obvious how bad the situation in the market become. I am no longer expecting this year to be a huge one. And rather focused to hold and wait for recovery to occur probably next year.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 10:27:33 AM by Clark05

Expect for the bitcoin price become very high this year but I change my mind it's okay for me if Im going to see become10k dollars again and back to 20kdollars in the year of 2019. But we can expecr price increase if most of us buy more bitcoin again.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:33 PM

Recently, I hear a lot of information that you shouldnt wait for the rally , the dump of bitcoin up to 3-4 thousand dollars is more likely. And I'm also more inclined to this scenario.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Some forecasts say that bitcoin will grow by the end of this year. This is quite possible, but the growth will not be exactly the same as in 2017. However, it is more likely that the price will still continue to fall down and in 2019 will be bull run.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:17:01 AM

Bull run last year preceded by the fall of some pretty big crypto price. hope it will happen again for the end of this year and could treat a lot of losses that are still felt lot holder. However, the more certain it is the market itself because it predicts things that are not always precise and often times are always wrong.
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:20:07 AM

Bitcoin's decline is caused by the BCH fork, which does not cause bitcoin to collapse or even die. This decline is only temporary! We only need to wait quietly, the price of Bitcoin is about to rebound!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:01:48 AM

I also have this idea, because the bear market has been too long, the arrival of the bull market can stimulate investor enthusiasm.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:38:31 AM

Bitcoin already lost a lot if we keep on comparing its price to the highest that it reached. Bitcoin lost $700 just for one day and in opposite, it can also rise more than that within just one day.

Bull run rose just for 6 weeks until it reaches $20000, remember that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

I don't see any signs of bull run for now and in thw upcoming months. For me, what's happening is the same thing as what happened on Ethereum . The price will also drop and it is better to sell your btc if you are not planning to hodl for a long time. I am assuming that another big investor dumped their coins and decided to proceed on other forms of investment. Please take note that it could be the exact opposite of what I have just said. Anything can happen.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: