Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

I think Price of Etherum pump mainly because of ICO trend. Most ICOs used ETH as payment method and they use Etherum network for creating tokens. Now that trend is decreasing. XRP is doing well since its start. Huge community and huge partnerships. XRP is in good position i think.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buntel168

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

XRP and ETH have their own advantages and in my opinion both are just as good. XRP has a good movement this year with their new platform and is able to shift ETH in second place. I think ETH will take it back.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:20:52 PM

At this point, what we see on Coinmarketcap does not illustrate the real situation. It is a panic that is unnatural for a normal market. I think that in a few months users will be able to calmly rate which currency is better for them. Now we can only patiently wait for the situation to calm down.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
XRP platform is centralization. So I don't believe in XRP much even though XRP is the second coin now. I think ETH will recover and take the 2nd position again soon.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:35:21 PM

In general, I think that people are now saving themselves by transferring their money into a ripple, they may have thought that the ripple is still safer than anything else and in the case of a scam crypto the ripple will live.  Grin Grin Grin
Now they don’t want to give us cheap to buy a ripple, even on such a collapse of the market.
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

maybe I think it's true that better than ethereum investors are getting bored with ethereum and trying to leave it ico is also dead and not so good there is no change in diethereum when other coins begin to develop ethereum is still running where it is ranked second replaced xrp I have predicted that this is a very long time. I see the potential in XP is very large. I hope in the future, how much will be ranked first
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Yes for now! Since (XRP) Ripple is showing strength despite the storm in crypto-currency market. Most of all the crypto-currency is continue to bleed, the gap between Ethereum and Ripple Market Cap was split wider in the previous days. But i think Ethereum will rebound and back its position when the right time comes.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:04:01 PM

And the ripple is better than ethereum? The level of capitalization does not mean anything. Moreover, these coins are not so different from each other in terms of capitalization. Let's compare then their prices. Ripple is now trading somewhere around half a dollar, while even at current prices, ethereum is three hundred times higher than ripple in price. In terms of functions, popularity, demand ethereum everywhere ahead. The time will come and ethereum will regain its second place in terms of capitalization, as it has done more than once.

TheBiochemist

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

Vi veri veniversum vivus vici

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

maybe for now, XRP can compete with ETH and I admit that. but for the future I am not able to predict how it will continue, whether ETH will really experience a very sharp price decline or vice versa will bounce back against XRP again. no one knows that.

What do you mean, maybe for now? It is a fact, it happened Smiley
You say maybe for now but still do not give a reason why it would just be for now?

Better just post "I do not know what i am trying to say or why" at least make a guess Smiley

https://hive.blog/@clausewitz
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

Well, that is the problem. I know nothing about that XRP and yet I know much about ETH.
It is like the people's choice. Or should we say the traders choice?

They are now creating a lot of money from it, just buying those coins for a cheaper price. Well, ETH was like that before and soon it will also fall down, then this investors that are so called from it or supporters will replace it with another one.

Will happen over and over again. It is just money which is the purpose, not the project itself.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

I personally think that now ripple has bypassed the ethereum in terms of development and rightfully overtook him in the list

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:20:03 AM

Ethereum was still very good coin. The ranking system in coinmarketcap doesn't declare that the higher ranks is better. It is just the marketcap value that is been measuring to determine their ranks. Compared to xrp and to eth. Ethereum is more useful in any use case aspect.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
lamadu3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

ETH and XRP are similar coins. But there is more often cheat with XRP. So ETH is preferable. Also now all tokens is deep in hole so you can invest now I think!!!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

It's better now if the basis is market cap but the fact that more people are still remaining loyal to ethereum and tells that its still better than XRP. Why is it that people are telling that? it's because they don't like coins that are manipulated and centralized. The difference between these two coins aren't that far. But as of the moment if the basis is only its market cap then I'd say that it became better for the meanwhile.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

In general, I think that people are now saving themselves by transferring their money into a ripple, they may have thought that the ripple is still safer than anything else and in the case of a scam crypto the ripple will live.  Grin Grin Grin
Now they don’t want to give us cheap to buy a ripple, even on such a collapse of the market.

XRP is going to become very promising coin and it has huge potential and it is increasing its strength slowly, XRP is becoming a topic to speak about in crypto. As a centralised coin bankers are supporting this and making it more popular than before.

sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:14:40 PM

Compare with the potential between ETH and XRP. I think now XRP is better than ETH about market cap, but the price always lower. And in the future, I certainly think ETH has more potential than XRP because of the price of ETH higher than XRP, forever!
terible.hunter

Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:17:51 PM

The ETH project has a really normal blockchain. The main disadvantage is that the blockchain size is growing very fast. As for the XRP project, this is not a cryptocurrency at all, so I will not even say anything about it.

sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:18:59 PM

probably everyone is selling ethereum and buying altcoins, which cost less, because everyone knows that there will be a market revolution soon.

Nasonn

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

XRP has shown a strong stability throughout the onslaught and ethereum has been among the worst hit so profit wise, XRP is a better alternative.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:28:25 PM

I must admit xrp marketing is better than eth, xrp determination to make partnership with many bank around the world look impressive and I think it could increase trust. Meanwhile in eth platform there are too many bad ico that could decrease trust.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: