Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:49:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
It is better than all other coins due to centralization and that's it. The rest is even worse and attention is paid there only for the banking sector, nobody in general thinks about investors.

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:47:16 AM

Not necessarily so, xrp and ethereum certainly each has its own advantages, what is clear is that these two coins are equally good and both of them are certainly profitable to be invested in the future

Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:36:40 AM

no, I don't think that XRP is better than ethereum! well, at the moment, ethereum has experienced a very deep price decline. I think the change in the market is because a lot of negative news about crypto includes a negative problem with this ethereum coin, and consequently has an impact on the price and ranking as well. Apart from that, ethereum has begun to show changes in the market, I'm sure ethereum will return to the highest price again and take over the rank of this XRP coin.

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

It is not right to compare these tow coins, because Ethereum - the great true cryptocurrency with powerful technology, smart contracts, etc. But ripple is a centralised crypto for banks. So I would choose Ether.
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:29:37 AM

I think XRP and ETH have different advantages. ETH is more suitable for the ICO market because it provides a convenient way to create manufacturing encryption, and XRP is more suitable as a payment method for purchasing goods because it is faster and easier to use.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:07:21 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

I think that XRP not better ETH but just banks doing all this stuf. I think XRP with all this world banks can even be greater that BTC, but this all also will give push to all other cryptoes.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I detest comparison between crypto platforms  with their own specific/unique project aims. We hear rumours that some key players like Western Union are looking at considering XRP, but that should not be a yardstick to compare ETH and XRP. ETH has a great future too, let's see how Constantinople and other events will affect it.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

I think XRP is not better than Eth. Actually market are dumping for long term so that people may searching another site for investment. For that reason men may thinking alternative of ETH to XRP and trade volume is good. So XRP is in number 2 position in CMC. But for long term i think ETH is best after BTC.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

XRP is indeed very good and now has a large enough volume. But I think Ethereum will continue to be the best when compared to XRP. Ethereum will slowly increase. Ethereum has reached the highest price, so I'm very sure Ethereum can repeat that.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:02:24 PM

It is just a time being that XRP at number 2 position because of its supplies huge than ethereum so it is showing at that position but when the bull run of this market start, this position will change and eth again grab its position of the number 2.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

It is just a time being that XRP at number 2 position because of its supplies huge than ethereum so it is showing at that position but when the bull run of this market start, this position will change and eth again grab its position of the number 2.
yeah i agree, when about price and popularity i think ethereum is best altcoins, and growth up ethereum is more than xrp, i dont know how coinmarketcap giving xrp in the 2nd position, i think ethereum exactly for number 2 top coins
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:17:47 PM

XRP is more superior to both , etheorem and buttcoin.

In a few months it could be at the first spot.

Developments around XRP are huge. R3 is going to use XRP as globally recognised digital currency for its settlement layer.

Buy XRP it wont give up its hard earned spot. For etheroeom... its time to deliver and not speculate onto imaginary usecases lmao.

Stop the ICO fraud and get things to work. Last thing about etheroeom is that they need to fire up to 60% of their employees.
Furthermore i know that the "eea" is using A PRIVATE FORK OF ETHEROEOM. They dont even use or need the etheorem coin at all.
VasilyS

Activity: 618
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

I don't think it's worth comparing Ripple and Ethereum. These are different assets. Ethereum is, first of all, a technology, a platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications, and only then a payment system. Ripple is a clean payment system supported by many banking consortia.

❱  CRYPTOPROFI  ❱
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:43:12 PM

Now here, ahead of Ethereum I think not for long , Ethereum is very popular , I think when the course and the ico back Ethereum will be able to once again take 2nd place , then I think a lot will come investors , ripple's unfortunately no such . but in the future of course the product will improve )

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

Ripple shows that this coin is inovative and its technology is really wanted, amny financial institutions would like to use Ripple solution for cross border payments.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

I personally think that Ripple is worse than Ethereum. Ethereum has fallen in price due to the circumstances that have developed this year, as well as due to the fact that the whales specially drown it. Ethereum will bypass ripple and it will happen next year.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lamby

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

My love is for ethereum but there are so many good things said about ripple recently.
My guess is until a newer version of ethereum comes.
, ripple will not surrender to ethereum easily
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:31:53 PM

XRP and ETH have no identical platforms or usage and as such can't be compared. We at least know ETH for its smart contracts. But XRP does not have such.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:53:48 AM

I think it is very stupid to compare two projects that are completely opposite in their meaning. They have different functions and tasks that they solve. Now it is possible to assert only one aspect that xrp is more in demand in the market. And for eth we only have to watch and wait for the upcoming update.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:28:18 PM

XRP is more superior to both , etheorem and buttcoin.

In a few months it could be at the first spot.

Developments around XRP are huge. R3 is going to use XRP as globally recognised digital currency for its settlement layer.

Buy XRP it wont give up its hard earned spot. For etheroeom... its time to deliver and not speculate onto imaginary usecases lmao.

Stop the ICO fraud and get things to work. Last thing about etheroeom is that they need to fire up to 60% of their employees.
Furthermore i know that the "eea" is using A PRIVATE FORK OF ETHEROEOM. They dont even use or need the etheorem coin at all.
You could be partly right but don't forget that Ripple is also not a Saint especially his speculation on the market that actively engaged representatives of the SEC.
And without Ethereum, there were and will be scammers.

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: