Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:12:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:58:53 PM

it may or may not be in my opinion, but I see monitoring, ethereum remains the best compared to XRP, because many exchanges exchange with ethereum, I rarely see with XRP, personally, ethereum remains the best though coinmarketcap puts XRP in number two, and that no effect, I think so.

If you compare the number of people who care and support, I think ETH is more favored. But because after the bear run in 2018, the value of ETH has decreased more than XRP. The part due to ETH is affected by many projects that sell ETH numbers they raised from ICO, but now I think ETH will be back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:01:36 PM

it may or may not be in my opinion, but I see monitoring, ethereum remains the best compared to XRP, because many exchanges exchange with ethereum, I rarely see with XRP, personally, ethereum remains the best though coinmarketcap puts XRP in number two, and that no effect, I think so.

If you compare the number of people who care and support, I think ETH is more favored. But because after the bear run in 2018, the value of ETH has decreased more than XRP. The part due to ETH is affected by many projects that sell ETH numbers they raised from ICO, but now I think ETH will be back
yes, in 2018, the XRP really showed stability, even the transaction volume really exceeded ETH. but, in general, people will choose ETH, because it might use the same as bitcoin. in general, ETH is the best con after bitcoin, which is why many people choose it.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:33:25 PM

I think there is no comparison between ethereum and xrp. Cause they are very different from each other. Ethereum is a platform based token and the most used and trustees don't platform at this moment. And in other hand xrp is a banking and transfer fiat related crypo. So they are very different from each other when it comes to project. But for last few my MTV's ripple is growing well according to market cap and it touched and sometimes cross ethereum. I think the reason behind this is many scammed and failed project in ethereum blockchain. But after ethereum 2.0 announced ethereum again take its place.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:38:29 PM

I think ETH is better and more secure than XRP for the future , everyone knows ETH has advantages in terms of platform, network, volume ,market , and more ETH communities so impossible XRP really better than ETH

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:17:59 PM

Ripple and ethereum are undoubtedly very good coins, however, compared to some other altcoins, they don't look so good. I'm talking about the Eter project. I first invested in this project in September-Oktober last year, and during this time I was able to increase the size of my deposit by more than 6 times.
terra_vival

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:29:37 PM

It depends on how you see it from the understanding of the best.The fact that XRP has shifted Ethereum is only an indicator of an increase in trading volumes.
For me, Ethereum is better because It is a platform that influences the development of the crypto industry and gives life to new projects.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:30:35 PM

It is hard to compare these 2 complete diffrent altcoins.
Ripple is a coin made for inter-bank payments.
Ethereum is a coin that power decentralized computer.
Which one will be more valuable will depend only on future success.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
Ripple I never liked, and I think Ethereum deservedly takes 2nd place , I think the investment in Ethereum should be everyone who is associated with cryptocurrency

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 08:44:01 PM

I have my own opinion on this matter, I believe that ripple and ether are not the coins on which you can earn a lot. For example, for me a much better coin is the ETA token (Ethera project), this project has several times more investment prospects than any other top project.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 09:39:50 PM

I have my own opinion on this matter, I believe that ripple and ether are not the coins on which you can earn a lot. For example, for me a much better coin is the ETA token (Ethera project), this project has several times more investment prospects than any other top project.
Etheera has no special value in the present and we will. This type of promotion is misleading users.  Cool
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:43:38 AM

Etheera has no special value in the present and we will. This type of promotion is misleading users.  Cool
Probably a shit coin, I had to look at the coinmarketcap to find it's value but it's very cheap, $0.000070 USD with less than $500 daily volume.
That's considered a shit coin, I don't know about this project but if the market will remain bullish it will not recover.

Going back to the topic, it seems like XRP had a good increase today and I'm glad the market looks good again, including ETH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:53:19 AM

It is not a rule if the ripple is better than ethereum because it once shifted the position of ethereum to the second rank, I think ethereum is still better and now has returned to its position, but ripple is also a coin worth considering because it develops with the same ethereum and ripple coin - potentially good
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:00:26 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
For NOW,, i think ETH is better because, Ethereum used in blockchain. But i believe after 5 years XRP will rise like a monster and i hope they develop that XRP can used also in blockchain or other transaction payment mode.

Joshua101101

Activity: 378

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:22:09 AM

Each coin has its pros and cons in comparison with the other, but I can not say that Ethereum is weaker than XRP, so far in this confrontation for me Ethereum leads by a large margin

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:36:10 AM

I think No.Look at the coinmarketcap again now. Eth has beat the XRP.
eth will has a better chain after constantinopel hardfork.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:17:15 PM

These two coins, and many others have strong potential in the long run (if Ethereum can scale).

Ethereum is used for gas on its smartcontract platform (its oil).

XRP is used to transfer and convert value from one unit to another unit.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:58:47 PM

I think No.Look at the coinmarketcap again now. Eth has beat the XRP.
eth will has a better chain after constantinopel hardfork.
actually XRP has advantages over ETH but ETH is still better than XRP because XRP is not real cryptocurrency and XRP is only dependent on the Bank so it is very vulnerable to falling.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:32:45 PM

for now, I admit that xrp can seize the position of ethereum. but from the technology system and also the price, I trust Ethereum more. and I see, there are still many people who prefer ethreum rather than xrp. with ethereum position in number 2 after bitcoin, in the past. it seems that it will still be an added value for everyone to still choose ethereum.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 04:37:19 PM

Hahaha no.. I  really don't know why people said xrp can beat Ethereum, really don't know why
For me Eth still better than xrp in many ways, and I don't get the point why xrp is better

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:45:48 PM

Ripple position often overtakes Ethereum on the Coinmarketcap site, but I wouldn't say that the XRP is better than Ethereum. Because Ethereum is definitely better than ripple, and also if xrp is better than Ethereum, of course the price of XRP should be able to compete with Eth. But the fact is the price of XRP, far below Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: