Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:31:05 AM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
it seems that the XRP price doesn't fall as bad as ETH and that makes XRP better than ETH. maybe the problem ETH is down to be no 3 on coinmarketcap is the cause of prices, while XRP is not too popular in the eyes of the community but this coin can occupy position 2. honestly I more like ETH than XRP but this coin can beat ETH, it's amazing. I think now XRP is better than ETH.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

maybe volume transaction of xrp is more than ethereum, but i think ethereum still the better than xrp, using smartcontract make ethereum is very popular in icos project.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:16:33 PM

It is certainly very strange that ahead of Ethereum , Ethereum me a head taller than ripple , and also more attractive to investors , I think in the new bull run in the Ethereum will take the 2nd place

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

The coinmarketcap is displaying that, but we cannot conclude now. If in few months to this time, ethereum cannot take back its position, then we can say it is better.
I am confident that Ethereum will regain its place, now go positive news on him and I think in January he will return to its 2 community
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

As I mentioned here before, I would say XRP is better than Ethereum at the moment. Because Ripple will replace SWIFT standard in near future which can be defined as very strong use case in banking sector. But Ethereum’s smart contract has meaning yet only in crypto world.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

According to the opinion of. with the current unstable price on the market, indeed XRP is better than ETH. but I am not sure if XRP will exceed ETH prices going forward. because more ETH enthusiasts than XRP.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

The XRP is definitely worth the ethereum today because the price of ethereum is very low now and it's going downhill so it's better if XRP is investing because the greater the likelihood you earn a lot here.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

The current volume of XPR can outperform ethereum. This is certainly a pretty good achievement for XRP because it can rise in price. and now it makes the solution more and the volume rises

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

just because ripple is on top doesn't mean he's the best. it's not that easy to determine which one is the best, moreover the two altcoins have different goals.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

just because ripple is on top doesn't mean he's the best. it's not that easy to determine which one is the best, moreover the two altcoins have different goals.
I agree, their position is not permanent, XRP maybe able to overtake ETH in the no. 2 spot but I am sure ETH are doing some great development
to their project in order to reclaim the spot again because anyone that takes the no 2 spot is considered as the king in altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

It is rather strange to compare Ethreum and Ripple. Against the background of a global collapse of the crypto market, XRP was able to bypass ether and rose to second place in terms of capitalization, but this does not make it better than Ethreum
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Ethereum is much better than Xrp that is thought.
Because you can see the situation all altcoins drops their price this is the effect so the price of ethereum go down. Maybe this time Xrp is profitable than ethereum.

halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
i don't know if we can call anything better or worse, it is just different approach and that's all. we know that there is a certain flaw in xrp (for some), but probably thats why banks like it more
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

These are two different products. They do not need to be compared. If you are thinking about which of these two coins to invest in, then study these projects yourself. These are two large projects.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:22:18 PM

They are different from each other and the projects which they are based on is very much different. Xrp is a token based on payment portal and banking services where ethereum is a platform based token. And if you compare them in marketcap they both have good marketcap but for some announcement xrp show us some pump last month. In other hand ethereum is a little bit down for many reasons. Don't compare them. They both are very good project itself and doing their job as promised.

Tellervoman

Activity: 238

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

I do not think that this coin is better than Ether. It seems to me that ether is more perfect and popular. I trust Ether more.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bootlace

Activity: 364

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

To be honest, I personally do not see any advantage of ripple over the ETH. Nowadays and XRP and ETH are very deep ..

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

Each has its own scope,so to say that some louse and full of worse impossible,and Ripe and Ethereum are both very good and promising projects,they both have a great future,and now everyone starts to develop their own direction,so it is better to purchase both of these assets,once they just will not

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:18:56 PM

Well if we are to go with the standings on the coin market capacity yes xrp ripple is at the moment better than ethereum but ethereum has held that number two spot for a long while before ripple to over but in terms of acceptance ethereum is above ripple

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:22:23 PM

Although XRP is full of elements of a good coin such as transfer speed, reserve capacity ....
But ETH is the foundation of most ICOs, so ETH is still better than XRP. That is my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: