Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:42:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP really better than ETH???  (Read 62574 times)
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

Don't base the usefulness of a technology between this two different coins on a market cap, they might switch ranks according to market but they differ from technology offered.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:32:21 PM

for now, maybe ethereum is better, moreover they have collaborated with one of the largest banks in Asia, it will be a very strong fundamental in the future

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

We can't say it is better than ETH, because ETH loyalty still believe in this coin blindly long-term holders do not worry about the market. Obviously yes, XRP is improving day by day and it's statistics report speak about this coin as how strong it is.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:34:52 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
I dont see why Ethereum should be the TOP 2 cryptocurrency. They are so slow with progress, Ethereum as you see now, is 3 years old project without any big update. While Ripple announced many big partnerships, also they launched XRapid payment solution.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

Comparison between Ripple and Ethereum - So you've heard about Ripple and Ethereum, but you're not sure what the difference is? Well, you must have come to the right place, as in this Ripple vs Ethereum guide, I will tell you everything you need to know!

By the way, did you know that on December 29, 2017, Ripple took over Ethereum to become the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world !? It doesn't last long, but hey they still do it!

However, in my Ripple vs Ethereum comparison guide, I will start by comparing the basics of both projects, as well as how well they perform.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

Ripple is better than ethereum as an investment but on overall usage ethereum is widely use on ICOs which ripple doesn't due to its centralized state. Nobody wants a centralized altcoin on using smart contracts which ethereum is capable of. I hope ethereum would recover and reach the top 2 spot since I think ripple will add supply again once its price reaches higher than a dollar which is not good for me in terms of investing.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:10 PM

I must admit xrp marketing is better than eth, xrp determination to make partnership with many bank around the world look impressive and I think it could increase trust. Meanwhile in eth platform there are too many bad ico that could decrease trust.

Partnership with banks?
Yeah, time to centralized everything? Is that really the goal of the crypto industry?

I hate it when one crypto is trying to partner with a bank. Why? If that is the case then I will just put the money directly to the bank instead of using crypto coins. Why spend so much effort converting coins to fiat system when you could do it directly?
Just stay with the credit cards then.

We want change and we want crypto to be the currency and yet we are letting them to still keep on converting it to the fiat system. Pfft.
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

Comparing these 2 coins based on transactions per second is the best indicator how useful is the cryptocurrency for everyday use.
Ethereum is able to handel only 7 transactions per second.
While Ripple more than 1500 transactions per second and soon they will be able to handle 50,000 transactions per second!

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:41:11 PM

Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

I believe eth supply is much more then demand and this the real sign get out from the market. Eth is alternative payment and income but if fails there's opportunity bitcoin will crash. Besides that XRP doesn't have good history like Eth and it will make another coins replace the coins as number 2 from top coins. Not good condition but leave is better.

AgentZero23

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:48:38 PM

Weird question . Better in what? These projects are designed for different purposes, have a different target application and different users. The only thing they can compare is the total capitalization. Yes, today ripзle has surpassed ethereum in terms of capitalization, but I can’t draw any other conclusions from this fact, especially who is better or worse.
Exactly, it's not fair to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum. They are complete different projects and knowing many ICO's are using the eth platform to raised money it only shows that eth is more than just a currency.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

Market cap is not a basis for any comparison. Prices keep on going up and down and XRP has bigger supply than ETH. ETH and XRP, both have a completely different product base and hence, the projected market. A coin is compared using the backing project and ETH and XRP can't be really compared on the basis of that. Both are good at their places and hence would make an excellent long term investment.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

I believe that ETH is better than XRP and what is happening on the market now does not affect my opinion. Why do I think so? Well, for this you need to understand what XRP is, namely, whether it has prospects for growth, as now it is just a manipulation and soon it can go lower again. The answer is simple, XRP is used in the banking sector and cannot be expensive, since then no one will use the services of the bank. Based on this, it can be understood that XRP is growing now only at the expense of volumes and most likely they are artificially raised. It is also possible to say about ETH, only on the contrary, the price of ETH goes down due to market manipulations. Especially ETH has a developed platform. I think that it will be necessary to compare them a little later, when the market will go up.
oli123

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

There is one important thing that can help with the Ethereum price in the near future. If an agreement or implementation of a solution to scalability issues were to come up, the ETH's use in the blockchain world would also increase.
When Bitcoinov dropped, the Ethereum prize fell. I do not think Ripple is better than ETH even though it is now number three in the marketcap on CMC. Ethereum has a lot of positives. If Bitcoin rises in the future, ETH will again number two.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

Ripple market cap is better than eth, and ready to ripple up to the moon even though the price will not be as high as Ether. but see how much the increase is, then actually ripple is a good altcoin.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:35:12 AM

I must admit xrp marketing is better than eth, xrp determination to make partnership with many bank around the world look impressive and I think it could increase trust. Meanwhile in eth platform there are too many bad ico that could decrease trust.

Partnership with banks?
Yeah, time to centralized everything? Is that really the goal of the crypto industry?

I hate it when one crypto is trying to partner with a bank. Why? If that is the case then I will just put the money directly to the bank instead of using crypto coins. Why spend so much effort converting coins to fiat system when you could do it directly?
Just stay with the credit cards then.

We want change and we want crypto to be the currency and yet we are letting them to still keep on converting it to the fiat system. Pfft.
I agree most part of your statement that related to crypto but we can't change people mind about money, right? When people see a trusted one, they will try to join with it. Then about traditional bank system, there is still a room for improvement.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:00 AM

XRP is very different from ETH and I would choose XRP as an investment because, unlike ETH, they are constantly growing, developers work and delight us with news and most importantly they are interesting to the banking system and several banks have already implemented their system .. the system itself is interesting to banks as payment gateways...what can we say about ETH? at ETH, we are only promised, but we are waiting for the promise for a very long time and there are already doubts that we will wait for the positive news .. in general, in my opinion, the XRP is more reliable and stable cryptocurrency
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

The fact that Ripple took second place does not mean that he is better, because Ethereum has far from exhausted its possibilities!
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:53:01 AM

It all depends on the angle you're looking at it from. Both projects tend to have solid backings although XRP with its centralization has strong community, ETH has a community too but it price keeps tanking due to one ico cash out or the other.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

I think the XRP statement is better than inappropriate ETH. Previously XRP was never compared to ETH. We are aware, now XRP is increasing very rapidly. Therefore XRP can replace eth for the second rank in coinmarketcap. But we cannot say XRP is better than ETH. Because ethereum is one of the altcoins that is still very good compared to ripple.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Weird question . Better in what? These projects are designed for different purposes, have a different target application and different users. The only thing they can compare is the total capitalization. Yes, today ripзle has surpassed ethereum in terms of capitalization, but I can’t draw any other conclusions from this fact, especially who is better or worse.
Exactly, it's not fair to say that Ripple is better than Ethereum. They are complete different projects and knowing many ICO's are using the eth platform to raised money it only shows that eth is more than just a currency.
It's been obvious that Ripple is much better than the Ethereum. This can be seen from the current developments and the price is high enough. This would be very nice to make the Ripple as main coins and prefer the Ripple as coins are more reliable.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: