Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EffMining - new generation cryptocurrency  (Read 26381 times)
Ornanaeder

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

I'll tell you more ... I came across statistics on the actual use of blockchain technologies ... so this figure tends to 0)))
The bulk of the projects is in the development stage of the finished product for a long time. Sometimes there are really difficulties with the technological implementation of projects, and mainly problems with permits.
Yes, most of the projects are almost ready, but the fact is that because of such a market there is not enough finance to continue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

It has long been the generally accepted fact that the most correct strategy is to buy coins and keep them for several years. And then sell. All ingenious is simple!
That is why the crypto whales direct all their efforts to create a negative information background and panic moods among investors. Their goal is for everyone to sell their assets. But this should not be done!
Well, yes, I agree, everything is done in such a way as to raise panic and people sell their tokens or buy everything that is profitable for the market
Fedianex

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

The crypto market is generally subject to artificial manipulation. People who have big crypto assets crank up the dump and pump in the market ... it happens all the time.
This is a market. This is normal. In the stock market, about the same thing happens. Of course less volatility but the principles are the same.
There will always be a risk in the market, no matter what it is, a cryptocurrency or a regular one, then you have to be an experienced investor.
Garahain

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

It is clear that such a many billionth industry like mining will not stand still ... constantly coming up with new options that can increase profitability with ever-increasing complexity.
If you find a source of cheap electricity, then mining is still profitable and brings a good profit. Not mega and hyper profits as before ... but still not bad.
It is logical, in mining, the lower the cost of electricity, the higher the profit, it has always been
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:36:47 PM

I'll tell you more ... I came across statistics on the actual use of blockchain technologies ... so this figure tends to 0)))
The bulk of the projects is in the development stage of the finished product for a long time. Sometimes there are really difficulties with the technological implementation of projects, and mainly problems with permits.
Yes, most of the projects are almost ready, but the fact is that because of such a market there is not enough finance to continue
many projects have stopped working at such a low market, but the market will begin to grow in the near future
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:09:32 PM

many projects have stopped working at such a low market, but the market will begin to grow in the near future
Not that they stopped working, but just paused everything to follow the course.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

the decline of the market stopped the development and promotion of new projects a lot,and stopped the work of investors, both in new projects and already working
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Of course, the current state of the crypto market does not contribute to the development of the crypto industry. But this does not prevent some of the most successful and successful projects from having quite good fees when conducting their ICOs.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:23:26 PM

If the project is worth the state of the market for fundraising is not affected. What they say about the market has fallen is the most common excuse
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:42:55 PM

If the project is worth the state of the market for fundraising is not affected. What they say about the market has fallen is the most common excuse
I agree, even if the market is falling, investors will still be found, because the idea attracts people, not the state of the market.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:30:18 PM

Of course, the current state of the crypto market does not contribute to the development of the crypto industry. But this does not prevent some of the most successful and successful projects from having quite good fees when conducting their ICOs.
I think, regardless of the market itself, you can get a good profit if you put a good idea in the project that people like.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:50:36 AM

I agree, even if the market is falling, investors will still be found, because the idea attracts people, not the state of the market.
Unfortunately, ideas that are not supported by technology are not viable by themselves ... You need to have a real development. I hope that the developers of this project with things like that are doing well!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

If you find a source of cheap electricity, then mining is still profitable and brings a good profit. Not mega and hyper profits as before ... but still not bad.
That's clear! It remains a small matter - to find this very source of cheap electricity. And even better absolutely free )))
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

This is a market. This is normal. In the stock market, about the same thing happens. Of course less volatility but the principles are the same.
Now investors have problems not only in the crypto market ... the stock market has also been falling for a long time. And I believe that the crypto market has more chances to grow than the stock market.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

The main thing is that these people have enough patience then sit out and wait. Then they will be fine. Because manipulators will do everything to create a panic.
Let manipulators spend their resources and try to create negative moods in the crypto market. The main thing is that we understand this and do not give in to their manipulations.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:52:46 AM

That is why the crypto whales direct all their efforts to create a negative information background and panic moods among investors. Their goal is for everyone to sell their assets. But this should not be done!
By creating a negative information background of crypto, whales are pushing inexperienced investors to sell cheap their crypto assets. And the whales themselves are actively buying up everything that hits the market at a low price.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

By creating a negative information background of crypto, whales are pushing inexperienced investors to sell cheap their crypto assets. And the whales themselves are actively buying up everything that hits the market at a low price.
I am more than sure that all the news on the account of the fall of the crypto currency in the future is fake
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

Until there is international recognition of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, there will be no widespread adoption of technologies in modern business.
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 994
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

So, what is happening here? As I can see, the bounty of this project is not popular... What are you planning to do in addition to the bounty campaign in order to advertise your project?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

Do you think that the collected funds are not enough? Many projects collected in the spring and summer several tens of millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. It seems to me that this money should be enough?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: