Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think altcoins will be used for in the future.  (Read 21882 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:44:47 AM

I only see the top altcoins in the marketcap that will get commonly used in the future like DGB, XRP and Eos. But we all know that bitcoin will be the main coin in the spotlight for the digital payments and the first one to circulate the most before the other altcoins.
The point is not all altcoins will survive, some strong altcoins like coins on top marketcaps, they certainly have large users and communities. they have a greater chance of survive but altcoin will still accompany bitcoin as an alternative investment.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 01:41:22 PM

I only see the top altcoins in the marketcap that will get commonly used in the future like DGB, XRP and Eos. But we all know that bitcoin will be the main coin in the spotlight for the digital payments and the first one to circulate the most before the other altcoins.
The point is not all altcoins will survive, some strong altcoins like coins on top marketcaps, they certainly have large users and communities. they have a greater chance of survive but altcoin will still accompany bitcoin as an alternative investment.

Well coins that were consistent in the top 10 will have their futures secured by their followers and most of these top coins are already being used transactionally. It's not that difficult to distinguish which coins are always there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:37:20 PM

The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
The most uses of altcoins nowadays are for speculation. There are many traders who keep buying and selling altcoins because of the benefits that they keep getting from it.
it's true because now there is a great opportunity to continue to buy large amounts of coins to be made long-term in order to get a big profit. because the altcoin is very promising the results
idham29

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:15:34 PM

Altcoin in the future will play a big role because the digital era is inevitable that the use of digital money is increasingly common.
Bitcoin remains the most important, but altcoins like BitShares (BTS), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) will be increasingly used in various countries.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:06:21 PM

The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?

There are many altcoins for now, but in the near future for sure few altcoins will remain in this business industry and most of them will be gone where coins don't have a high volume in the market. And I think those altcoins that remain after 5 years I guess in my opinion are Ethereum, Neo, Qtum, Xlm, Xrp, Waves, Etc, Ada and Nem.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:45:52 PM

Altcoin in the future will play a big role because the digital era is inevitable that the use of digital money is increasingly common.
Bitcoin remains the most important, but altcoins like BitShares (BTS), Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), and Litecoin (LTC) will be increasingly used in various countries.
Most altcoins now are used in gambling so does Bitcoin too but there are some altcoins that are for a specific use only and won't be used in any of the gambling. But on the other hand of those ICO these days they aren't well known for such use because once these developers accumulate enough money from the investors, they just stopped to develop their project after the pump and dump and left it there hanging.

jabrix

Activity: 397
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:31:01 PM

Altcoin will accompany bitcoin in the future as coin crypto, but elimination will take place from many altcoins to the top ten altcoins.
This cannot be avoided because of natural selection, where the interest of the community can continue to survive while those that are not desirable will fall.
I think altcoins that can survive include Dash (DASH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP) and Stellar (STR).

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:46:21 PM

I think most people don't really want altcoins, what they really want is money, they bought altcoins not because they needed the coins, but they hope the value of the coin will rise and their money will multiply, as long as there are many trade bitcoin will continue to live.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:07:59 PM

I see altcoins will be the same on bitcoin that will be used as a mode of payment in the future. Its just like for example, bitcoin's counterpart in fiat is dollars and altcoins is other currencies. Its not as popular as dollar but can be used as a currency on different ways and countries.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
iknowsatoshe

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:01:19 PM

OOOBTC will host its first IEO http://mpcx.co/ in a few days
DigitalGemToken

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:42:35 AM

If there is an altcoin that is more environmentally friendly than Bitcoin, has all the functionalities of Bitcoin and is faster than Bitcoin as in the transactions settle in 8 seconds compared to Bitcoin's 10 minute block time, then I see tremendous use for the altcoin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Digital Gem Token - Mainnet 100% Live

A decentralized open source store of value cryptocurrency that is more environmentally friendly and scale able than Bitcoin.

The inflation rate is 0.25% per year and uses the Delegated Proof of Stake consensus mechanism.

Block Explorer: http://www.explorer.digitalgemtoken.com:4200/#/
Wallet: Integrated with the Ark.io Wallet
Discord: https://discord.gg/hNcFgb3
Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149229.msg51287198#msg51287198
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:59:43 AM

We should already understand the situation of the market, as you can with the increase in the price of Bitcoin only potential and active developments coins price is increasing. That's why we should always choose the right coin for investing because once the market starts it will surely affect the price of those coins.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:36:48 AM

Actually I also don't know the use of altcoin in everyday life, because I only use it to trade, and take profit from there
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:38:01 AM

Well why not! If someday altcoin also become popular.well it takes a long time to be happen this.we can never predict as of now what will happens in the industry of cryptocurrency.I think this will gonna be a hard process.but if some one promotes altcoin to use and recognize it is possible that altcoin became like bitcoin.well let's see for the near future.

Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:54:16 AM

Altcoins are considered future of cryptocurrencies and they might have a valuable role to perform in the years to come. Just remember that bitcoin and altcoins are designed to function as an exchange medium but many of them has also different features that distinguishes from other. Ethereum is still the leading application-maker while xrp is used mostly in remittance or transfer of fund because the transaction fees are cheaper than bitcoin.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:24:39 AM

Gambling and buying drugs on the darkweb, but i think the drug dealers mostly want btc, haha Tongue

Lol, the best comment and the most straightforward I've ever read here. Funny but true. They used it to play in gambling sites but I just do not know about the buying things like drug using altcoins from the darkweb. Also, some establishements and merchandises already accepting some popular altcoins like eth, ltc and bch. So, the use of it is as a crypto payments, too.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:08:16 AM

It's hard to judge this now. Each altcoin is created for its purpose. There are Altcoins, in which the price almost does not change (TUSD for example), it is quite possible they will pay in the future
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:16:17 AM

I believe that altcoins will also be actively used in many areas and each of them will find its place, but they will not be in such quantity as now, there will be only those with real activities and popular products
zaarariba

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:19:10 AM

I think gambling isn’t always a good idea, it’s anyway smth like addition, no more
werokez

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:21:51 AM

I think gambling isn’t always a good idea, it’s anyway smth like addition, no more

And what substitution to it can you suggest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: