Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think altcoins will be used for in the future.  (Read 21882 times)
Flux0z

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:52:33 PM

Decentralized trading.

Blocknet will allow anyone wanting to trade from peer 2 peer to do so, while still being in control of your own private keys, with nobody able to audit you and your trading history. More over, I believe decentralized oracles, (which Blocknet is also working on) will be huge in the next few years, as it allows blockchains to communicate to the "outside world" in terms of real world applications.

Gambling has been a use case since the very start, and will continue to be a use case, but crypto and altcoins is SO much more than that Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 06:59:49 PM

There are too many of them and it's a great deal if competition between them all. So not all of them will survive it , many are going to due off   the remaining ones will be useful once they keep working and actualizing their goals
leatutz

Activity: 523
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:13:56 PM

The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?
I'm not over sure but this case was in 2009, almost 10 years before from this year. This will not repeat in cryptocurrency because that pump isn't possible to every coin. By some altcoins top coin list could change in future but I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will stay in top position. Top coin history always changing in Cryptocurrency history.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:47:53 PM

Altcoins is difference with Bitcoins. This is about the project platform what will that use the altcoins for.
Like a gambling project, that allow their tokens for use in gambling. And another altcoins.
Altcoin was created according to their platform functions, mostly like that, BNB is used to support programs from Binance exchanges, Waves are used for staking on waves exchange, etc., this is an example

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:52:25 PM

We rarely see potential good projects that last long, let alone those that on purpose, are here to scam. Most of the projects that got attracted to investors, because of some promises and some hints of good out ones still ended up disappointing, which is why to find an altcoin with a real use case will be very difficult.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:34:08 AM

I do not much about the future of altcoins. What I know is that good altcoins will rise in price one day and it will make me riches. I have suffered a big loss in the market. Why I am here? I am here just to earn much money. But what I have got from the market so far is only loss. But I will earn money from the market.
Good Altcoin will indeed go up in price but we know that cryptocurrency is very volatile and price changes can occur at any time so to make a profit a strategy is needed for us to determine every decision we will take when there are price changes in the cryptocurrency market. If you still get a loss, I think for you not too ambitious to continue to invest or trade and rush in making profits, maybe you are too rushed in every decision so that you get a loss.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:22:22 PM

Gambling and buying drugs on the darkweb, but i think the drug dealers mostly want btc, haha Tongue
Bitcoin is more interesting for darknet and this is for obvious reasons - anonymity and security, which altcoins can not give in full. I still don’t understand for myself why altcoins will be needed in the future but we will wait and see.
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:26:31 PM

I get your thought about this, bitcoin will be the most used cryptocurrency in the future and it will be used in so many ways. But altcoin will play a big role in the future to become mainstream as well. For example Ethereum, it can be used in the smart contracts in the future. There is so many altcoins that have utilities that can be used in the future and bitcoin can do. So lets trust the altcoins because it will become mainstream as well just like bitcoin.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:33:06 PM

There's alot of altcoins that has a very good possibility to be used in the future just like BTC ETH and also ACI COIN. I recomment this to y'all because I believed that Aci coin was currently empowers the electronic payments for many organizations.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:37:13 PM

Gambling and buying drugs on the darkweb, but i think the drug dealers mostly want btc, haha Tongue
Drug dealers and criminals prefer to use privacy coins that's why government are against privacy coins, projects like ripple have advantage in this area because ripple is centralized but any top coins can be easily used to exchange goods or payments

Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:02:08 PM

I think there are few that will use for future. the rest are so useless and will be shitcoin forever. we see so many altcoins and many more are to be added, so you do you think guys that all altcoins will be useful for everyone? It will cause many problems right? because its looks like many technology supplies that multiply and others will no longer be profitable..

Watch out for this SPACE!
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2020, 02:08:44 PM

Gambling, yes. Sports betting, true. But I think altcoins can serve bigger functions than these. Maybe not as a replacement for a state's currency outrightly but as functional tokens for certain working projects

nickenburg

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:37:27 PM

I would hope Altcoins are going to be used in a lot of things like:

Economics and Business
The School System
In the medical field
In politics
Tracking all kinds of Items.

I see a lot of people saying for betting and sportsbetting??
They are already used for that and are in my opinion kinda useless we are way past the stage of just wanting to use them for betting in my opinion.
We should be looking what they could really improve in our daily life!
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:07:33 PM

Right now crypto currency as yet attempting to contact more individuals to participate in the crypto currency and I trust that numerous individuals will before long acknowledge about this. I am certain that if individuals consider the to be as their new chance to have the best venture other than of their disconnected speculation, at that point they will begin to purchase any coins, particularly bitcoin and Ethereum as their new venture.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:36:11 PM

You sound like you don't see any good with altcoin but I want you to know there are some good altcoin with good use cases that could also serve the purpose of payment aside gambling as you think. Altcoin isn't totally useless. You can also research also on the top altcoins.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:50:04 PM

I think it can be used for a certain service but within their project. They are offering for faster transactions and when making a trade for an exchange, but I doubt that it is really not useful but it is only them have the benefits of it. And I can only see an altcoin use only for making profit but not for the feature that they are offering to us investors.

And some top-ranked altcoins has potential for their features but the majority are useless since they don't really have product but full of promises that they will develop it in future in which a lie to me.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:59:05 PM

i'm not sure if altcoins can be used in the future, but it is possible that real use will happen but it won't be for all altcoins, because each altcoins has different uses and functions for other purposes. so when the growth of adoption continues then of course it will have a tremendous impact on the use of bitcoin and other crypto which of course it will have a better future impact on a commodity

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:25:00 PM

The only place I think altcoins has a future in is gambling, normal gambling but first and foremost e-betting.I can not see how it will take over  from normal currency's in the world of buying or selling any other goods then btc. The main reason I think this is that nobody wants to be that guy that bought two pizzas for 10000 btc 5 years from now, so i cant really see what else it has a real future in. But that is only my opinion, What do you guys think?

you can not compare btc with the altcoins. Btc was first ever currency to came into existence out of thin air that why it will be the last one as well for the investors to trust. on the other hand altcoin which have solid team and project will survive in the long run. projects with zero value or development will be dead

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 08:41:34 PM

The use of altcoins will be very extensive. It’s even quite difficult to list their possibilities for use. This use as a means of payment, and service business, that is, wherever you can use finance. Moreover, the scope of altcoins is much wider than bitcoin. Many underestimate the value of altcoins, but this is all cryptocurrency with the exception of the original bitcoin.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:49:55 AM

It's okay to see altcoin to be lesser than bitcoin, but altcoin are not useless. Altcoin could be used for a variety of purchases and services which are inexhaustible. Gambling, gaming and entertainment is only a few. Altcoin are used as transaction fees on several cryptocurrency exchange including the almighty binance. There's still a significant utility that we can ascribe to altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: