Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:33:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
safem (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

Is this story still in progress? Mate just change the topic and share some valuable information in this as it will be useful to others. Once the market recovers these stuffs will be stopped, if you are giving a hope I am really happy with that.

Am I spamming? Report me!
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

It is ofcourse not the end for crypto currency because nothing good comes easy
Thus focus your energy on this bear market, and improve your portfolio incredibly and you are able to smile vividly come the future years

Make investment goals, and build on your research work, always.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:46:53 PM

This situation is still normal and normal in crypto. When someone has known crypto and observed a few years ago. Certainly concluding this bearish market situation is very reasonable. Not an obstacle, but a process to achieve global success. I am sure and optimistic that crypto will be our future.
Thank you.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:04:05 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
Though many may be having the feeling that an end has come to crypto but believe me,this is just the begining.There are many more opportunities to come from crypto.
nityans

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

I look forward to when the charts will finish to draw the curve of the fall, to draw a line of ascent. But I think that it will not be soon, and we will return to this topic and discussion.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:40:37 PM

I totally agree with you,all we need is to believe more in crypto and the blockchain tech,there are lot to come from crypto if we can stay put.it is never the end.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:40:34 PM

Not at all, the coins still have a long way to go and they are all just starting out. This entire market is still an infant market and there is so much more growing left to do. With time the coins are only going to become bigger as time goes on, there is nothing that is going to stop the coins from actually getting even more valuable as more people come in

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Inastran

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:41:33 PM

of clurse this is not the end for the cryptocurrency it is just atemporary situation taht will pass and we will never rememeber about it

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:52:56 PM

This situation is still normal and normal in crypto. When someone has known crypto and observed a few years ago. Certainly concluding this bearish market situation is very reasonable. Not an obstacle, but a process to achieve global success. I am sure and optimistic that crypto will be our future.
Thank you.
this situation is a normal after halving periode, and in this condition where market are recovering the price before go to the moon again in few year again, so don't panic anymore about market condition

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:11:17 PM

Investing in Crypto is not as easy as people say with obstacles and struggles against the market. capital and knowledge alone is not enough because we know that everything can happen at any time without us realizing it, in my observation this year was full of sadness with the arrival of markets and projects that failed to become the cause of enthusiasm and struggle in investing. Crypto is struggling with developing a better system, this is not the end of the future and not as easy as it will end.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:27:07 PM

Hello! I totally agree with you. This is just one of the periods. Technologies develop and develop. Let's see what will happen next. I think we have a wonderful future. Good luck!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

I look forward to when the charts will finish to draw the curve of the fall, to draw a line of ascent. But I think that it will not be soon, and we will return to this topic and discussion.
I think that the majority of market participants, who will still consider that the market cannot die, they will then sell us very expensive altcoins. which today already seem to us very expensive, which we have sold.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:42:07 PM

Over the past six months, there is an obvious process - "weak hands" are squeezed out of the crypto market, those who came on the wave of Hype and did not particularly delve into the blockchain technology.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

Amazing inspirational post in Altcoin discussion. If I were to rate this post, I would have given the post five star! The test of your commitment and believe in cryptocurrency is what you do in bearish market such as we have at the moment!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

It's just drama and rumors, on which people like you trust easily. Market downfall doesn't mean end, it's just part of market. I'm sure when market recovers, all these shits became useless and stop. Just focus on your work, and hope it will recover as soon as possible.  Wink
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:34:58 PM

Really it's not easy to make it huge in life and it's often said, what is worth doing at all is worth doing well meaning much faith and belief should accompany the money invested in altcoins by being steadfast and not giving up because cryptocurrency will never die no matter the hard blow it's suffering now
ganegani91

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:45:02 PM

the current state of the crypto world presents enough challenges to stay or leave, there is not always the enthusiasm to stay, but there is always hope, this is not the end, and it cannot end so quickly

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:34:40 AM

Yes, I agree with you and I like the fact that you do not lose hope, because many people already leave the world of crypto. I also believe that everything will still be fine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: