Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

I agree with you, this is not the end of crypto. The money market is just adjusting, and the worst moment is still waiting for all of us at the front end.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:51:26 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

I'm not thinking the end of cryptocurrency for sure since I am a crypto lover and what I have to think is how to control scammers which is a big factor on this price dip because scammers was pushing the investors out of crypto , and this is one factor causing crypto crashing .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

Of course, the cryptocurrency has not yet come to an end, it's just a relatively new product on the market and therefore it takes time for people to study it in more detail!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:16:14 AM

The crypto process is running and this will make crypto stronger. We know crypto is a new growth period and requires various kinds of improvements to reach the peak. The market will continue to run in accordance with subsequent developments.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Study the past and look at those charts.

Those who have been thinking that this is an end to the crypto market,they never look at the past.Theres more worse than this dip that we are going through. Dont stop if you solely believe to cryptos but stop if you cant take it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

I agree, this bend will give something better. but we must continue to be vigilant. because it can be the opposite.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

There are other worse case than these so for sure crypto would survive,
Let the weakhands quit they would regret it once the market recovers and begin to look good again.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path
The cycle may not be good but still it is a part of the process. This current scenario creates a good opportunity to all that wants to enter the market. It is obviously less expensive than last year and for sure it would recover again just like a circle. This cycle will continue in never ending process and makes me believe that crypto will never end at least for some few years.
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

One's opinion would be different when he saw the difficult crypto market situation, but personally I still believe that this is only a test of success. There is nothing easy to achieve without obstacles. So I think this is still a natural thing and will soon turn into a good condition. Never give up and stop in the middle of the road. Thank you very much!

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

I think that this is not the end of cryptocurrency. There must be a big jump in the growth of coins. Therefore, many people, despite the decline of the market, do not leave it and believe that the rise will begin in 2019, and you can get the desired profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

just because the price is going down does not mean it will end. crypto will end only if there is no one using it anymore.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

Over the past six months, there is an obvious process - "weak hands" are squeezed out of the crypto market, those who came on the wave of Hype and did not particularly delve into the blockchain technology.
You are completely right in the fact that today many weak investors who want to make money quickly leave the market in a hurry and panic, because today such conditions are specifically created
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

Not yet. But it is not known and it is not clear what the situation on the market will be next. because it is difficult to predict. but I hope to the last that this is not the end

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:09:25 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Yeah, It is definitely not the end rather it is getting more and more adoptions awareness and institutions getting interested we have NASDAQ futures in 2019 bakkt and many more to come. It is just that the people who got into crypto in 2017 are in disbelief that it could go downwards this much and they are losing faith but over the time this space will get better and mature.
vi77ip

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

I also hope that the market will recover and we will compensate for all our losses. I would very much like this to happen as soon as possible)
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path
The cycle may not be good but still it is a part of the process. This current scenario creates a good opportunity to all that wants to enter the market. It is obviously less expensive than last year and for sure it would recover again just like a circle. This cycle will continue in never ending process and makes me believe that crypto will never end at least for some few years.

It or any other market is just a means of making money from financial corporations. The period when it rises to a certain level will begin to decrease and vice versa. Time, however, is something that we do not identify when it changes the trend
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:22:52 PM

We've just started yet. We have to be patient. Market will get its balance. But it never be easy. Everyone wants earn a lot of money everday but it is not possible.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Why does everyone write that there is no interest in riptocurrency on the market? I believe that it is not. Judging from the news, and they are enough, you can see how several large platforms for trading BTC and other top altcoins are preparing to launch. What does it mean? This means that when they are launched, very large amounts of money will spin there, which will give the cryptocurrency market a new strong impetus. Understanding this, those who can and wants to earn big money, right now have brought down prices for BTC and other top altcoins and simply buy everything to the maximum. Then the question arises, if everything is so bad, then why buy a cryptocurrency? It's simple! What would then, again sell it, only at a larger, much higher price. And how do we determine where the bottom is now? This is very difficult to do, since we do not know the exact plans of the major players, but we can definitely say that after the bottom there will be a sharp increase.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:28:09 PM

Certainly, this isn't the end instead, it presents the opportunity for the next massive bullish run. The whales and big investors are busy accumulating as much bitcoin and ether as possible because they know and understand Crypto is the future. The weak hands are busy panic selling and enriching the patient ones. It's only a matter of time before the markets pick up again and it's funny to see people thinking crypto is dead.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

I don't think this is the end of cryptography. Bitcoin and altcoins cannot be a temporary phenomenon. Blockchain and cryptocurrency technology is a technological revolution that will change the whole world. The fall of the cryptocurrency rate is a temporary phenomenon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: