Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25613 times)
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:35:18 PM

Cryptos are forever and if you believed in it you should've hodling for long.
I do believe that crypto will never end, and will always be like a wheel that always rotates up and down, with a price that in my opinion still cannot increase but I am not worried because, I am sure it will increase again later last year is not the year good for crypto but,
I'm sure crypto is a success this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:37:51 PM

Yes it is not yet the end of crypto,
Crypto is here to stay so don't even think that it would end now,
It is only the beginning you could see that there are some well known company are starting to accept crypto.

ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

The story is not start begin and keep start in progress.
I just hope 2020 or 2021 i will get big profit for me because i have loss much money.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:38:53 PM

Yes I agree with you things will get better for cryptocurrency. Most of the people cast doubt when the first digital currency called bitcoin was established in 2009. Since then, the cryptocurrency world has had to face many difficulties and obstacles. Now it is becoming popular and real and has a promise to change the lives of the people around the globe especially in transaction.  

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:49:41 PM

I think about the potential and the price 5 years from now and I smile. Look at the future, better adoptions worldwide almost daily...
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:35:57 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

History has taught us that great innovations always come with a bend . So its no different from crytocurrience. I like to see this situation as a maturity phase for the crypto market. What one should be doing is learning and investing if possible.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:49:01 PM

I think about the potential and the price 5 years from now and I smile. Look at the future, better adoptions worldwide almost daily...

Hey the potential is there and it’s beyond what we thought it could be from buying Pizzas to paying one’s taxes via crypto’s we have come a long way. Also if you look at the prices from few cents to 20k when all kept shouting it was a bubble, the community never lost faith in it. I’ll agree as we can see a surge in adoptions currently, one can only hope that it keeps on rising in the future.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:56:44 PM

Any path to the implementation of any project, or achievement, will not be smooth. Everything is cyclical in this world, the main thing is to be patient. Not everyone has it
Exactly, am always surprise  to  see people especially friends losing hope in the world of cryptocurrencies. The word is  "believe". There is hope for the future, if you pay much attention to the downtrend you may end up losing focus in this viable venture. The future looks bright although there are obstacles in the way.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:19:23 PM

Now I am sure that for cryptocurrency comes only a good start.
The market is finally starting to rise slowly.
The coins in which I invested grow in value.
I can only rejoice and expect the full recovery of the price of coins to sell them profitably.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:40:16 AM

Crypto is never end because this new technology that give many benefits for industry 4.0 , alot company will development digitalization and tokenization for their business and use blockchain and cryptocurrency.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 01:51:57 AM

too early to say if crypto end
if you look back at 2017 or 2016 then u realize how crypto grow
from low price then went down and struggling at low price

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:26:21 AM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
yes you are right the decline that occurred in cryptocurrency at the end of last year was not the end of crypto. crypto will continue to exist and develop in the future. it was proven that at the beginning of 2019 the value of bitcoin began to rise and the crypto market began to return to green. I actually think every year cryptocurrency will grow.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:50:39 AM

Yes it is not yet the end of crypto,
Crypto is here to stay so don't even think that it would end now,
It is only the beginning you could see that there are some well known company are starting to accept crypto.
It is only the beginning I think the other people have Idea the crypto will end becaude the price of the coins decreased last year ago. But in reality they did not know what is happen next and high chance for the crypto to increase very high again and become better when the price become the highest. I don't see any reason for the bitcoin and cryptocoins to end maybe in the next few decades but we don't kbow when the exact year but I'll make sure crypto will live long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Absolutep

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:56:18 AM

definitely it is not an end for crypto irrespective of the present state of the market,i believe crypto is undergoing some development process which will surely bring something better for the crypto sphere.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:57:50 AM

definitely it is not an end for crypto irrespective of the present state of the market,i believe crypto is undergoing some development process which will surely bring something better for the crypto sphere.
in fact, the cryptocurrency itself did not discredit itself, and the fact that now there is a decline in the market, duck, this goes across all financial markets

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:11:55 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will actively develop in the near future. This means that the cryptocurrency will not die. I believe that the blockchain can really change the world of people for the better.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
JacksonT7

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:34:49 AM

Cryptocurrencies will get stronger in the years to come and grow rapidly from where they are now but people cannot see it yet.
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:36:41 AM

Cryptocurrencies will get stronger in the years to come and grow rapidly from where they are now but people cannot see it yet.
I also believe that the cryptocurrency market will actively develop. We need to help cryptocurrency in this. I try to talk about cryptocurrency to all people.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:36:56 AM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will actively develop in the near future. This means that the cryptocurrency will not die. I believe that the blockchain can really change the world of people for the better.
Until now, we have seen that there has indeed been an increase from people who are interested and also the development of the project, but it is unfortunate that there are many fake ico that make many people become uninterested in the existing projeck project.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:18:16 AM

Yes, I agree with you and I like the fact that you do not lose hope, because many people already leave the world of crypto. I also believe that everything will still be fine.
I don't understand why investors are leaving the world of crypto but actually I don't think that is true. I think more and more people are joining everyday, this is testament to the facts that there are many more cryptos coming to the market regularly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: