Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Not yet an end for crypto  (Read 25616 times)
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:47:04 PM

recently as the beginning of blockchain and crypto technology. it's too early to say that this is the end of it. when everyday a lot of fields are developing based on this technology. There is still a long way to go and believe in crypto. It will not disappoint you!
MegaBlocks

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:51:48 PM

Crypto has had an amazing start to the new year, a lot more to come in 2019
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 12:29:12 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

Crypto projects and investments that includes trading and or selling is not always good all the time, same with forex and stocks, there is also bearish and bullish, the fact that we understand how it works, maybe we should learn how to play the game, by understanding how we could benefit if its down or high. So take the right decision.
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:41:51 PM

People are beginning to be disappointed in the cryptocurrency and say that soon the end when the market falls. As soon as the green wave begins so everyone abruptly begin to believe))
It's a standard crowd's behavior: FUD and panic selling when market is red, FOMO and panic buying when market is green. Many people are not even thinking about technologies that are behind this cryptocurrencies. I am sure that there will be mass adoption of crypto in the nearest future as well as huge price growth.

Quantum907

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:55:02 PM

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is getting more popular than before and it makes more people to buy and to invest in crypto, that is why it is really not the end of crypto. The bear market had also stops and bull market is starting to rise up again this year of 2019, so i see that i have the chance to get back all of my losses in my holdings that i receive in last year of 2019. I also see that this is the best time for us to make an investment and do trading, that is why i am looking for the most secure asset trading platform where i can easily convert all of my fiats or crypto into bitcoin and vice versa. Until i found about Darb finance where it is an exchange of fiat and cryptocurrency and at the same time a secure wallet that you can use to store your funds. Lastly, I believe that cryptocurrency will stay active in the future, that is why it is impossible for crypto to end.

I think so, crypto is still good and promising so it's worthy of us to follow, even though today the market is red again but I'm sure that this year the market can be positive.

Thank you
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:56:19 PM

People are beginning to be disappointed in the cryptocurrency and say that soon the end when the market falls. As soon as the green wave begins so everyone abruptly begin to believe))
It's a standard crowd's behavior: FUD and panic selling when market is red, FOMO and panic buying when market is green. Many people are not even thinking about technologies that are behind this cryptocurrencies. I am sure that there will be mass adoption of crypto in the nearest future as well as huge price growth.
need to be more loyal to such statements.  But users of cryptocurrency have lost a lot of money and therefore negatively comment on the entire cryptocurrency market.  As an example, you can make massive investments at the end of 2017, which was a very stupid act.  Especially considering that some people took out loans to buy Bitcoin.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:50:44 PM

need to be more loyal to such statements.  But users of cryptocurrency have lost a lot of money and therefore negatively comment on the entire cryptocurrency market.  As an example, you can make massive investments at the end of 2017, which was a very stupid act.  Especially considering that some people took out loans to buy Bitcoin.
It seems to me that this situation happened only because of the unreasonable popularization of cryptocurrency.  The fact is that everyone tried to advertise cryptocurrency and bring it to society  To you, professionals who have experience and knowledge, they earn well and I will earn more.  And those who do not think, he will continue to lose.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:26:03 PM

crypto never end but it is facing a bad face and it will recover shortly as bitcoin start rising and the whole market will follow this trend we never dishearten from these moments.

Yeah crypto was just hyped for a trend but people are not really use it in life.
Crypto needs more improvement to become the only digital currency used in the future
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:14:14 PM

You speak crypto as if only for now, not for the future. a business is carried out not for now but for the future that is better not only in terms of crypto but from the real world as well. we invest even though we know they can't produce it now. but sure to produce it sometime later
I know that crypto currency will always be there and it will change the price with the passage of time, we should treat crypto currency the best way, it will never end because more investors are taking part in progress and increasing value of the market, so in this situation when all over the worked crypto currency is being use how can we expect it to be finished or to be end.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:23:48 PM

crypto never end but it is facing a bad face and it will recover shortly as bitcoin start rising and the whole market will follow this trend we never dishearten from these moments.

Yeah crypto was just hyped for a trend but people are not really use it in life.
Crypto needs more improvement to become the only digital currency used in the future

It's hyped but it's real, bitcoin for example is not own by a group or a certain people, it's the investors that are hyping it especially the whales.
However, despite of that, we cannot deny that it has real use case unlike other assets that are only hype but has not prove anything on its worthiness.

There's hype in the market, make sure you don't get FOMOd. Grin
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:29:31 PM

You speak crypto as if only for now, not for the future. a business is carried out not for now but for the future that is better not only in terms of crypto but from the real world as well. we invest even though we know they can't produce it now. but sure to produce it sometime later
yes, this is still in the process so it is natural that crypto sometimes falls because not everyone has received it, but in the future this technology will no longer be alien to people so that everyone will accept it and crypto will develop well in those days.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:57:13 PM

The crypto market is a unique opportunity for traders, investors, the entire financial system of the world with a huge capitalization of the world. And I do not think that such a market can just disappear. Already today, cryptocurrencies are used by millionaires and large corporations - and they know which technologies are reliable.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 05:59:35 PM

Cryptocurrency for a long time will please us.  And I am sure that many people who are now against it will soon invest in cryptocurrency.  Because this is our real future.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:08:45 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency does not even think about death.  She thinks about how to grow and evolve and make new levels of protection for fraudsters.  Now is not the time to die.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:19:40 PM

There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.
I will recommend we the investors an adaptors of Cryptocurrency should always have it in mind that bitcoin has come to stay for the future and I believe in it. What we need is more and more adaptors into the market.
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:22:30 PM

It seems to me that it is not yet time to give up cryptocurrency.  Because cryptocurrency is very popular technology.  Which has the ability to exist.  Of course, it needs to be developed, but this is all over time.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 07:23:31 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency does not even think about death.  She thinks about how to grow and evolve and make new levels of protection for fraudsters.  Now is not the time to die.
I can't even we a sign of such, everyday activities I checked round get to see tons of good news and different companies buying into Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has come to stay.
agenlaptop

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:26:15 PM

Right, now is the time to get up and work in accordance with what we want, because if you are just an audience it is clearly not a good choice because others continue to reap profits through the current situation.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:43:38 PM

As for me, I don't even see any end to cryptocurrency. I see cryptocurrency like the era of internet businesses which later evolved to many global companies. Cryptocurrency will be here forever but it will continue to evolve as time goes on.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:47:13 PM

Now only the beginning of cryptocurrency and not the end.
We all see the top 10 coins growing in the cryptocurrency market.
This means that he almost regained his former greatness.
All market participants who believed in it will gain the desired profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: