Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:08:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.
I agree, the team and marketing are two things that any business can make a successful. If you have good marketing, but a weak team, then the business will not survive long. If you have a good team, but you don't pay attention to marketing, something about you nobody knows.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

You're right. After entering the exchanges, certain speculative technologies are often used that lower the price down and thus allow a certain category of investors to purchase tokens below the ICO price.
These technologies are on stream. There are whole teams that work together in the market and lower the price on the token until investors start to panic and sell their assets.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:57:05 AM

You're right. After entering the exchanges, certain speculative technologies are often used that lower the price down and thus allow a certain category of investors to purchase tokens below the ICO price.
These technologies are on stream. There are whole teams that work together in the market and lower the price on the token until investors start to panic and sell their assets.
It is because of such manipulation, the market collapses and the price is coming down. We will not soon see a fair market free from manipulation. While cryptocurrency is a good means for quick money for those who invest millions of dollars and then manipulating the market to their advantage.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:10:21 AM

I agree, the team and marketing are two things that any business can make a successful. If you have good marketing, but a weak team, then the business will not survive long. If you have a good team, but you don't pay attention to marketing, something about you nobody knows.
Marketing and development are very closely related. It is good when the project has a balanced baoans and is a symbiosis between developers and marketers.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:12:54 AM

The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.
You very accurately described the main rule of doing business! Nothing to add. Wink

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

You very accurately described the main rule of doing business! Nothing to add. Wink
This is a classic of doing business!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:12:28 AM

But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
You are absolutely right. Why can scam projects not exist for long while they spend a lot on marketing and advertising? Because they have no real product development. And without this, projects are doomed ...
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:25:49 AM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
It seems to me that small investors are frightened and panicked. Large investment funds are actively taking advantage of the present moment and are buying up everything they can on the market.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
This is a misconception that investing is easy money. Here you need to know a lot and learn to earn otherwise it is very easy to lose your money.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:27:45 PM

You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
This is a misconception that investing is easy money. Here you need to know a lot and learn to earn otherwise it is very easy to lose your money.
Now investors are losing more than they earn. Since there are many more Scam.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

The product is always very important. In the short term may earn some money using one is. But over time, a bad product will not save the advertisement. The product itself needs to advertise, then users begin to advertise your product.
There is such a method of product promotion when each potential consumer of a service or product is one of the elements of a marketing strategy.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

all this is certainly good, but the main thing is that the project should comply with all the points set out in the white paper and the road map. This is very important for investor confidence!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

If the idea of the project don't like investors or they see it as a danger, no advertising company will not be able to attract them. You need to do competent product and good advertising at the same time.
Of course, we need a clearly formulated concept of the final product and the concept of its marketing promotion. Investors love specifics.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Marketing and development are very closely related. It is good when the project has a balanced baoans and is a symbiosis between developers and marketers.
Yes, marketing is very important for all projects, but for this is one of the main branches of development.
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:27:41 PM

Now investors are losing more than they earn. Since there are many more Scam.
indeed, when we invest in the crypto world, we will definitely face a scam. and profit and loss in a business in my opinion is reasonable and we cannot avoid it, but we can observe it. as it is now, with a bad market situation now I am sure many have suffered heavy losses. but it will come back when we are patient
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

Yes, marketing is very important for all projects, but for this is one of the main branches of development.
marketing is nice. But if the project has no ideas and a realized product, marketing will not help.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Generation Event. You will be able to start the process to get yourself whitelisted when it is launched. In the meantime, please register your interest here: https://www.arcadierx.io/presale
Just a reminder, this project is not open to US, Canada and China-based investors as well as investors from countries flagged by FATF

Thanks for the clarification, one more question, then I can access this url informed and check my data - KYC?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: