Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:50:17 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Frightened by what? Now the market is at the bottom. Fall below is unlikely we can. I think that those who enter the market through fiat are in a very favorable position.
the fall below may be Ethereum can go down and up to 10 dollars, whales are able to lower the market more than it is now
I hope the market can't go that low, though it will be a great time to buy coins at a low price
Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
You are absolutely right. Why can scam projects not exist for long while they spend a lot on marketing and advertising? Because they have no real product development. And without this, projects are doomed ...
That is why always look at the final product of the project. Sometimes a beautiful site shell hides an ugly product that nobody needs and will never work.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Who knows what if you buy something at low prices and over time the price will not be even less.
You can pre-determine the strengths of the project and to understand whether his idea is popular in the market after a few years of work. I do not argue, the risks still remain, but our job as investors to minimize these risks.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:09:27 PM

It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:28:40 PM
Merited by sergej.dubynin (1)

It is profitable to buy coins and tokens, but to invest in ICO's not a good time . Investors stopped giving money to the projects, as only a few of them then imagine the finished product.
I think, on the contrary, now is an excellent time to search for successful projects. Remember where the majority of the projects that were created in the past year? 90% of them died, the investors invested the money in everything possible, and in fact, these projects are unable to work. Projects that are created this year, approach your business more seriously. They are aware of the gravity of the situation on adapt to the existing market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

But you must agree that both. Otherwise, the project is doomed. How many such examples do we know ... without unique technology and our own code, no marketing will pull a project.
You are absolutely right. Why can scam projects not exist for long while they spend a lot on marketing and advertising? Because they have no real product development. And without this, projects are doomed ...
That is why always look at the final product of the project. Sometimes a beautiful site shell hides an ugly product that nobody needs and will never work.

I in cases , when in doubt always read the white paper and only then becomes clear to me is whether the project is attractive to me or not. Often projects I don't like.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

I in cases , when in doubt always read the white paper and only then becomes clear to me is whether the project is attractive to me or not. Often projects I don't like.
Not always the technical documentation completely talks about the final product. I have several times seen how the changes of technical document and adjusts the command in the real market. I always think that you have to be flexible to survive in the fierce competition.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:54:38 AM

I've read the thread and noticed that the team meets some people, it is very pleasing. Always love open communication with the team, immediately makes one believe in the project.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

I think, on the contrary, now is an excellent time to search for successful projects. Remember where the majority of the projects that were created in the past year? 90% of them died, the investors invested the money in everything possible, and in fact, these projects are unable to work. Projects that are created this year, approach your business more seriously. They are aware of the gravity of the situation on adapt to the existing market.
I agree with you completely. Great comment! That is why investors have invested in in a row and all happened the problem with the market ICO.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

indeed, when we invest in the crypto world, we will definitely face a scam. and profit and loss in a business in my opinion is reasonable and we cannot avoid it, but we can observe it. as it is now, with a bad market situation now I am sure many have suffered heavy losses. but it will come back when we are patient
Fraud in the crypto industry is very common. This is very bad. Fraudsters spoil the reputation of other projects that honestly try to conduct their business. But many believe that all scam ... this is far from true.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:04:57 AM

You very accurately described the main rule of doing business! Nothing to add. Wink
That's the basics. There are things about which you can talk for hours, and there is when you can describe everything in just a few words. But the essence does not change!
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:33:56 AM

Let's hope that the developers of this project will present their product and the project will become successful and popular!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

Because no matter how important marketing is, if there is no finished product, the project is doomed ... No one will financially support empty words of promises and stories about prospects for a long time ...
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Because no matter how important marketing is, if there is no finished product, the project is doomed ... No one will financially support empty words of promises and stories about prospects for a long time ...
Well, let's not remember about such projects where there is nothing but words ... thank God there are really promising projects on the market with good development potential!
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:01:07 AM

This is a misconception that investing is easy money. Here you need to know a lot and learn to earn otherwise it is very easy to lose your money.
Those who come to this market with thoughts of getting quick and easy money are doomed to failure ... The crypto market and the crypto industry is a very serious type of business that requires knowledge, skill and training.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

Now investors are losing more than they earn. Since there are many more Scam.
Fraudsters have always been on the crypto market and not only on the crypto market ... The main thing is not to lose your head and think what you are doing. And of course, check everything and think about it well.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:19:47 AM

Fraudsters have always been on the crypto market and not only on the crypto market ... The main thing is not to lose your head and think what you are doing. And of course, check everything and think about it well.
If you are thoughtful about investing, you can make good money on it. The main thing is not to forget the main rule of the investor: the differentiation of investments in the first place!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

indeed, when we invest in the crypto world, we will definitely face a scam. and profit and loss in a business in my opinion is reasonable and we cannot avoid it, but we can observe it. as it is now, with a bad market situation now I am sure many have suffered heavy losses. but it will come back when we are patient
Fraud in the crypto industry is very common. This is very bad. Fraudsters spoil the reputation of other projects that honestly try to conduct their business. But many believe that all scam ... this is far from true.
In my opinion, there are many scammers not only in the crypto industry. Now you need to be careful and attentive in any field, since everywhere you can wait for deception.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

I've read the thread and noticed that the team meets some people, it is very pleasing. Always love open communication with the team, immediately makes one believe in the project.
I also think that when a team communicates with the community, it means a lot. The developers are not hiding, but are ready to answer all the questions and listen to all opinions about the "=" and "-" of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: