Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24227 times)
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

Hey everyone, check out this new article about Arcadier  Smiley

Good article admin. I like what your project is doing which is creating a marketplace whether its a big or small business. In that way, small business like what i have won't get eaten by big brands out there. Somehow providing a fair fight for both parties

Thanks @PaoAj! Have you already participated in the ongoing presale?

Yeah i did! Had to take advantage of the bonus lmao. I'm in it for the platform but i also believe that the token can get me rich as it hit exchanges

Agree, get the bonus while its still high. And just to add to what you said, imagine once the platform goes LIVE Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:28:59 AM

hi admin, can we get a background of who the team is?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:30:34 AM

Great question and I'll be more than happy to answer it for you! The team behind ArcadierX has an 8-year success story of building eCommerce marketplaces and platform operations under the Arcadier Group. ArcadierX is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group.

Arcadier is led by 5 senior management team members with extensive international experience and industry expertise across technology, payments, consulting, hospitality and financial services. We are organised into key functional groups: Product, Front End Design, Development, Marketing and Business Development, Strategy, Customer Service and Finance.

Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA). We have multi-disciplinary experts who are proficient in marketplaces, payments, mobile technology, internet security, banking, mergers and acquisitions, customer service and eCommerce strategy. There are eight nationalities within our organisation but we work as one team with one customer-driven and result-oriented mission.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

Great question and I'll be more than happy to answer it for you! The team behind ArcadierX has an 8-year success story of building eCommerce marketplaces and platform operations under the Arcadier Group. ArcadierX is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Group.

Arcadier is led by 5 senior management team members with extensive international experience and industry expertise across technology, payments, consulting, hospitality and financial services. We are organised into key functional groups: Product, Front End Design, Development, Marketing and Business Development, Strategy, Customer Service and Finance.

Our team currently comprises of 40 people, and still growing, spread over four offices around the world (Singapore HQ, Sydney Australia, Manila Philippines and Las Vegas USA). We have multi-disciplinary experts who are proficient in marketplaces, payments, mobile technology, internet security, banking, mergers and acquisitions, customer service and eCommerce strategy. There are eight nationalities within our organisation but we work as one team with one customer-driven and result-oriented mission.

Very interesting, thanks for the answer admin. Having a lot of nationalities in a team definitely helps a project to have better connections on all parts of the globe
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:47:30 AM

Very interesting, thanks for the answer admin. Having a lot of nationalities in a team definitely helps a project to have better connections on all parts of the globe

I totally agree. Glad to help, Mikhail Smiley
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Generation Event. You will be able to start the process to get yourself whitelisted when it is launched. In the meantime, please register your interest here: https://www.arcadierx.io/presale
Just a reminder, this project is not open to US, Canada and China-based investors as well as investors from countries flagged by FATF

Thanks for the clarification, one more question, then I can access this url informed and check my data - KYC?

The URL given is only for showing interest on the upcoming sale. A separate procedure will be done for the KYC. Stay tuned in our social media channel regarding this one.

The last doubt Smiley In the pre-sale, will there be any special bonus for the quantity of tokens to be acquired? And will there be a minimum value for pre-sale contribution?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

ArcadierX wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for the overwhelming support 🚀
https://medium.com/arcadierx/arcadierx-wishes-everyone-a-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-636ec2448eb3
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:57:40 AM

So does the company already have a solid base on other projects? In the case of pre-sale, will it be necessary to validate KYC data independently of the investor's country?

Yes, only contributors who have been approved by our KYC process can participate in our Token Generation Event. You will be able to start the process to get yourself whitelisted when it is launched. In the meantime, please register your interest here: https://www.arcadierx.io/presale
Just a reminder, this project is not open to US, Canada and China-based investors as well as investors from countries flagged by FATF

Thanks for the clarification, one more question, then I can access this url informed and check my data - KYC?

The URL given is only for showing interest on the upcoming sale. A separate procedure will be done for the KYC. Stay tuned in our social media channel regarding this one.

The last doubt Smiley In the pre-sale, will there be any special bonus for the quantity of tokens to be acquired? And will there be a minimum value for pre-sale contribution?

There's a 30% bonus for the ongoing private sale 1.  Minimum contribution is 100 USD or equivalent in BTC or ETH. We highly recommend to take advantage of the bonus while it last.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Can I get more information about Arcadier itself?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Arcadier (www.arcadier.com) is the world's fastest-growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) marketplace builder and is the recognised global leader of multi-vendor marketplace technology. Founded in 2013 in Singapore by senior PayPal executives, Arcadier powers more than 7000 online marketplaces in more than 130 countries.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Arcadier (www.arcadier.com) is the world's fastest-growing SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) marketplace builder and is the recognised global leader of multi-vendor marketplace technology. Founded in 2013 in Singapore by senior PayPal executives, Arcadier powers more than 7000 online marketplaces in more than 130 countries.

Cool, who were your target customer back then?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

Arcadier enables start-up entrepreneurs, businesses and communities alike to build their marketplaces easily. Arcadier platform supports various eCommerce and Sharing Economy marketplace ideas
Meizu

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:56:19 AM

I believe e-Commerce is the direction in which the market today will be able to develop as a successful and profitable business. Therefore, I will observe with interest the development of a new startup platform ARCADIERX. I really want such ideas to come to life.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:11:48 AM

I believe e-Commerce is the direction in which the market today will be able to develop as a successful and profitable business. Therefore, I will observe with interest the development of a new startup platform ARCADIERX. I really want such ideas to come to life.

The marketplace economy is definitely on the move towards greater decentralisation. Thank you for the support. If you need information or clarification. Feel free to ask away.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

Arcadier enables start-up entrepreneurs, businesses and communities alike to build their marketplaces easily. Arcadier platform supports various eCommerce and Sharing Economy marketplace ideas

I see, so who are your main competitors on this market?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:41:53 AM

Arcadier is the only marketplace SaaS platform that allows customisation via use of APIs. Arcadier is already a competitive and successful player in the market. With Project ArcadierX, we aim to introduce and
integrate the innovative blockchain technology into our multi-vendor marketplace platform.
SomeCryptoDude

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:21:09 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 12:37:04 PM by SomeCryptoDude

Arcadier is the only marketplace SaaS platform that allows customisation via use of APIs. Arcadier is already a competitive and successful player in the market. With Project ArcadierX, we aim to introduce and
integrate the innovative blockchain technology into our multi-vendor marketplace platform.

Oh so magento or shopify doesnt count as competitors?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:38:35 PM

Oh so magento or shopify doesnt count as competitors?

Shopify is not direct competitors of Arcadier. They are not multi-vendor marketplaces but focus on delivering secure and customisable single brand e-commerce website or shopping carts for the brands.
Magento on the other hand do offer multi-vendor e-commerce platform solutions but target small and medium business owners and are rarely seen competing head-to-head with Arcadier within this market.
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

I see you have a dual token architecture, what's the utility of ARCTX token?
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

I see you have a dual token architecture, what's the utility of ARCTX token?

ARCTX is designed for price stability and as a practical medium of exchange for transactions occurring on Arcadier marketplace platform. They are used to fuel all purchase transactions on Arcadier marketplaces, and tradable from wallet-to-wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: