Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24229 times)
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:23:22 PM

I can say one thing. On this forum every day, several new ICO, but statistics show only 4 percent of them collect funds and conduct real development . The other 96 percent of scammers or people who are unable to attract the necessary amount of money. I want to the percentage of successful ICO in 2019 to at least reach the level of 20 %. But it is possible that this problem can be solved only by regulation of the ICO.
In the third quarter of 2019, we will be able to know whether the project Arcadier X to the 4 percent that you talked about. It is very difficult to raise funds for the ICO, as investors already tired of giving money and not get anything. I hope that this team will work well. Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Handiex

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

I can say one thing. On this forum every day, several new ICO, but statistics show only 4 percent of them collect funds and conduct real development . The other 96 percent of scammers or people who are unable to attract the necessary amount of money. I want to the percentage of successful ICO in 2019 to at least reach the level of 20 %. But it is possible that this problem can be solved only by regulation of the ICO.
In the third quarter of 2019, we will be able to know whether the project Arcadier X to the 4 percent that you talked about. It is very difficult to raise funds for the ICO, as investors already tired of giving money and not get anything. I hope that this team will work well. Roll Eyes
Now investors in the market behave differently, more carefully than before, but all the same, all projects cannot be considered scam.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Now investors in the market behave differently, more carefully than before, but all the same, all projects cannot be considered scam.
Now almost everywhere is fraud. It will be a great success if you find a worthwhile project and not lose your money.
Salichex

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:39:38 PM

Now almost everywhere is fraud. It will be a great success if you find a worthwhile project and not lose your money.
Now it is very difficult to find a really good project, but there are always chances
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

White paper, if well written, then questions should not arise in the future, the main thing is to approach this issue correctly. Smiley
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:25:03 AM

White paper, if well written, then questions should not arise in the future, the main thing is to approach this issue correctly. Smiley
we are not talking about the White paper, we are talking about the demand for the project, many projects have stopped working even after the fundraising and publication, with a listing on the stock exchange-so it is very difficult to judge the project and its duration
tor9

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Now it is very difficult to find a really good project, but there are always chances
with so many Scam projects, this is not surprising,and with such a drop in the market, investors in General have become very cautious and some have even stopped their investment actions before the market grows
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Now generally it is not necessary to demand a return from the project. It should be taken as today's investments as long-term. They can make a profit but later.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:22:58 AM

we are not talking about the White paper, we are talking about the demand for the project, many projects have stopped working even after the fundraising and publication, with a listing on the stock exchange-so it is very difficult to judge the project and its duration
But I must admit that well-written white paper will affect the overall success of the ICO. Many investors pay attention primarily on the project team and the white book. But about the fundraisers you are right. Now even well-known projects hardly gather softcap.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

You are not right. There are many examples when even in a falling market, projects collect hardcap. The main thing is to have a good idea and competent team. Every day there are many new ideas and projects. Many of them will find a place in the market.
I also know examples when in the present difficult and difficult time for the crypto industry some projects have serious fees and it turns out to assemble a hard cap.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:00:06 PM

I also know examples when in the present difficult and difficult time for the crypto industry some projects have serious fees and it turns out to assemble a hard cap.
An important role in marketing of any project is advertising. There are free ways of advertising , such as bounty. And paid , for example related to ICO Trackers or sites related to the topic of cryptocurrencies. When a lot of people know about project fees are successful.

C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Most often they pay attention to the fact that there are photos of the team and they do not hide themselves from people, this is the right decision.
The fact that the team is open and their names and photos are available to the public, of course, increases investor confidence in the ARCADIERX project!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

An important role in marketing of any project is advertising. There are free ways of advertising , such as bounty. And paid , for example related to ICO Trackers or sites related to the topic of cryptocurrencies. When a lot of people know about project fees are successful.

Marketing is the main part of the work of projects, well, after the development of course. In such a difficult time, even well-known projects are not in the best situation. Therefore, I wish good luck to the project and developers - new ideas and their implementations!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

The project really has partners who have long found a place in the market, I think they really know what they are doing
I think that project ARCADIERX will not have a shortage of partners. If their product can help small businesses in competition with the giants of the industry, then customers will be more than enough!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:54:25 PM

Do not forget that you can specify any partners, but I would recommend you to check information about their collaboration with the development team. Many companies hear about some ICOs for the first time, although it is indicated everywhere that they have a partnership. Wink
Certainly blindly trusting all that has been said and written is not worth it. It is necessary to verify the information and consciously approach its analysis.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

Let's start with the fact that most of the projects that conduct ICO have very abstract ideas that are even technically difficult to implement or it makes no sense to replicate these days. Projects ARCADIERX have a fairly simple and understandable concept.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

Do not forget that you can specify any partners, but I would recommend you to check information about their collaboration with the development team. Many companies hear about some ICOs for the first time, although it is indicated everywhere that they have a partnership. Wink
Certainly blindly trusting all that has been said and written is not worth it. It is necessary to verify the information and consciously approach its analysis.
It is necessary to get to know the project as much as possible, and then ask questions in the telegram channel, and there you will see whether it is worth investing there in the future.
Ondrakel

Activity: 136

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:58:30 PM

Now the market has simply become unpredictable, today the project is working and collecting money, but tomorrow it just did not become, no one here gives a guarantee
Tamandrac

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

Let's start with the fact that most of the projects that conduct ICO have very abstract ideas that are even technically difficult to implement or it makes no sense to replicate these days. Projects ARCADIERX have a fairly simple and understandable concept.
Sometimes it seems that the simpler the project idea is, the faster it will develop on the market, but there must always be its own uniqueness.
Phileste

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

But I must admit that well-written white paper will affect the overall success of the ICO. Many investors pay attention primarily on the project team and the white book. But about the fundraisers you are right. Now even well-known projects hardly gather softcap.

The situation on the market is not the best now, and this is a fact, but all the same, investors must adapt to any market situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: