Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

I don't even know what to do at this point. Have people panic has passed, now have all disappointment and a bleak mood.
To create such sentiments among investors was the main goal of those who arranged this dump in the market. Now everyone will be upset and make decisions to sell their assets for a pittance and exit the market.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:24:18 AM

I think that the project will be interested not only in crypto investors, but also potential investors and partners from the retail world.
Crypto investors are not up to investing now. They watch for a fall in rates and a decrease in the value of their portfolio. When the market starts to grow again, their interest will also increase.

Many ICO has chosen not the best time for their sales of tokens. But on the other hand at this price for ETH you can find a good project for investment, which with a possible rate increase in 2019 will give not bad profit.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

Many ICO has chosen not the best time for their sales of tokens. But on the other hand at this price for ETH you can find a good project for investment, which with a possible rate increase in 2019 will give not bad profit.
I recently read a saying: what is the time now when stupid people sell, and smart people buy ... Probably it is.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

I recently read a saying: what is the time now when stupid people sell, and smart people buy ... Probably it is.
I think that now just smart and rich people are actively investing in cryptocurrency and crypto projects.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

Thank you for the lively discussions guys. Check out this article:

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

I think that now just smart and rich people are actively investing in cryptocurrency and crypto projects.
Judging by the fact that some projects are now collecting several million dollars at their ICO, there is a category of investors who invest now.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Thank you for the lively discussions guys. Check out this article:

Arcadier, partners with United Nations Office for Project Services’ (UNOPS) for their Defeat-NCD (Non-Communicable Disease) Marketplace.
Full article link: https://www.arcadierx.io/press-release/united-nations-chooses-leading-marketplace-builder-arcadier-to-defeat-non-communicable-diseases-around-the-world

Also, don't forget to follow our other social media channel to keep you up-to-date with the project  Smiley

Thanks for the link to the article. I think that it will be useful and interesting to many!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

To create such sentiments among investors was the main goal of those who arranged this dump in the market. Now everyone will be upset and make decisions to sell their assets for a pittance and exit the market.
But given that the depression has seized the majority of investors - those who are behind the dump almost achieved their goal. Most panic and fear losing everything they have.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

But given that the depression has seized the majority of investors - those who are behind the dump almost achieved their goal. Most panic and fear losing everything they have.
And it seems to me that lowering prices even lower will not bring a significant result. The fact is that those who were afraid of losing their money left the market in a panic for a long time, and those who remained they did not sell for any money at all ... many believe that it is better to let it all disappear ...
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

What end of the crypto market and crypto industry do you say Huh This is not the end ... this is not even the beginning. These are only the first test steps in the development of a new economy!
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

What end of the crypto market and crypto industry do you say Huh This is not the end ... this is not even the beginning. These are only the first test steps in the development of a new economy!
I have no doubt that this is not the end but the beginning of a new crypto economy. There are still a lot of pumps and a dumps ahead ... so you need to stay calm and believe in a bright digital future!
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

I also tend to think that everything is just beginning! Now many large investment funds are buying cryptocurrencies for very large sums. I think next year there will be a huge growth in the market!
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I also tend to think that everything is just beginning! Now many large investment funds are buying cryptocurrencies for very large sums. I think next year there will be a huge growth in the market!
I hope that the market will revive ICO after courses of cryptocurrencies will start to grow. I think it will happen next year. Many are waiting for improvement and more investments in crypto.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:05:37 PM

Yes, I absolutely agree that crypto and blockchain are very young,and their popularity is just beginning to grow
I recently read the news about the very famous oil company shell,it will also be implemented in the blockchain system,and this once again confirms the development of the popularity of crypto-currencies
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .

Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

You have an interesting idea. If the team works 100%, there are chances to raise funds. I think you need to try to work with the funds.
I also believe that private investors are not very well accepted by the project. You need to work with foundations that might sponsor your further development .
Now the best option for me is to postpone the ico date. The market should stabilize and then it will be much easier to raise money.
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!
cryptolove.143

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

We really appreciate all your concerns guys! Our team is confident that we can definitely reach our goals considering the current stage of the market, thanks for the support and great discussions everyone!

That's the spirit! Let's go ArcadierX~~~!!!
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

You're great! Only now is not the right time for an ico.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: