Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:51:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24231 times)
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

In today's reality, such a scenario also has the right to life. Now many projects refrain from entering the stock exchange or postpone the already paid and agreed listing.
Several projects in which I participated in exactly this way. listing paid, but postponed indefinitely.
This is the right decision from the projects. Eliminates the possibility of speculation rates, early investors cannot sell their bonuses and to make money fast, thereby almost killing the project, so that its market capitalization reduced to zero.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.
Yeah, I liked the idea of the project, I hope for the success of the project, it is very hard to find a good project, and even harder to predict its development at least a year. A lot of new projects do not live a year, hopefully this will not happen.
Over the past month, we have moved more than 10 projects from the falling market. Now it is very difficult to develop projects.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:52:28 PM

I think that the team probably does not expect to assemble a hard cap. Now it is almost unreal. But to collect a soft cap is quite realistic!
I hope that the project will assemble a soft cap. The team has a good idea and good potential for implementation.
Yeah, I liked the idea of the project, I hope for the success of the project, it is very hard to find a good project, and even harder to predict its development at least a year. A lot of new projects do not live a year, hopefully this will not happen.
I expect before bed to carefully study the road map. Don't want to trust your money without studying the future development of the project.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

In the white paper, I did not see all the necessary information. Maybe only I like to study large documents with a huge amount of information, but my description seemed not so impressive.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:03:06 PM

In the white paper, I did not see all the necessary information. Maybe only I like to study large documents with a huge amount of information, but my description seemed not so impressive.
Are not read the white paper. Many investors will trust the choice of ICO based on the advertising network or on this forum. Personally, I spend time to study the document.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Are not read the white paper. Many investors will trust the choice of ICO based on the advertising network or on this forum. Personally, I spend time to study the document.
What you saw in the document is not said on the official website.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:36:40 PM

Official website contains little information , I personally prefer to study official documents , such as a white paper.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:58:41 PM

Official website contains little information , I personally prefer to study official documents , such as a white paper.
It is not necessary to spend a lot of time to study documents such projects. The main thing to pay attention to the team . Then we can draw conclusions about the integrity of the project.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:37:32 AM

Hey Zenka! Is this the whitepaper that you've already checked out? You should be able to find all the information that you're looking for here:
https://www.arcadierx.io/assets/uploads/documents/arcadierx_whitepaper.pdf
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:39:28 AM

Hi Kirya, we really appreciate your kind words and thanks for believing in our project & team! We're confident that we can get through this considering the situation now and yes, we too believe that our project can change the marketplace space for the better! Smiley
arcadierx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:49:51 AM

If the project is truly innovative and has strong prospects, then such a project does not make a difference when to conduct an ICO or when to go public. He is always waiting for success!
I thought so too. But the current situation in the crypto market has turned all my perception of the situation in the crypto industry. Today is a very difficult time for everyone ... and for large well-known companies and for new projects ...

Thanks for pointing it out, I think we all do know that it is not the best timing to run an ICO but we are now preparing and gearing up. So once the timing changes, we are definitely prepared. Also, we are very focused on product and delivery so we are not just catching a wave to get money out of this as you can see our whitepaper is very detailed on the delivery. We take this project very seriously and we plan on executing on our roadmap.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:14:14 AM

I also think that there is not enough information, it does not fully disclose all working processes. And I would like to see more information about the team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

I also think that there is not enough information, it does not fully disclose all working processes. And I would like to see more information about the team.
Don't know, I was all arranged, if you have any questions, you can always ask directly to the developers. All links to the contacts there and they work.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

Projects that cannot hold out in the market are either scammers or outright weaklings. and they have no place in the crypto industry. It is a pity only investors who invest their money in such projects. But this is also an experience. There are normal projects and you need to be able to find them.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

This is the right decision from the projects. Eliminates the possibility of speculation rates, early investors cannot sell their bonuses and to make money fast, thereby almost killing the project, so that its market capitalization reduced to zero.
You're right. After entering the exchanges, certain speculative technologies are often used that lower the price down and thus allow a certain category of investors to purchase tokens below the ICO price.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

You're right. After entering the exchanges, certain speculative technologies are often used that lower the price down and thus allow a certain category of investors to purchase tokens below the ICO price.
But this would not work if investors did not panic and did not sell their tokens themselves on the exchanges at a low price.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

Over the past month, we have moved more than 10 projects from the falling market. Now it is very difficult to develop projects.
Unfortunately, the negative trend in the crypto market continues and it deals crushing blows to young projects. I hope that we all have the strength to survive this.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

Unfortunately, the negative trend in the crypto market continues and it deals crushing blows to young projects. I hope that we all have the strength to survive this.
The fall cannot last forever ... I hope that the market will turn around soon and global growth will begin!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:32:26 AM

The fall cannot last forever ... I hope that the market will turn around soon and global growth will begin!
I'd love to see growth like last year. It was probably the greatest pump for the entire existence of the crypto industry.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

I expect before bed to carefully study the road map. Don't want to trust your money without studying the future development of the project.
You are absolutely right! I am also very attentive to the choice of objects for investment. I study as much as possible all the documents regarding each project in which I invest my money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: