Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:05:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀 ARCADIERX 🚀 - ENHANCING INVENTORY AND REPUTATION DISTRIBUTION  (Read 24242 times)
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

The fall cannot last forever ... I hope that the market will turn around soon and global growth will begin!
I'd love to see growth like last year. It was probably the greatest pump for the entire existence of the crypto industry.
not one you have such a desire to see the rapid growth of the market,I would also like, I think there are many people want to see rapid growth
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:59:31 PM

not one you have such a desire to see the rapid growth of the market,I would also like, I think there are many people want to see rapid growth
I think that the market reversal will be in the very near future. There are several events that are able to give the necessary impetus to the market. And they should all happen in the coming months.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

The fall cannot last forever ... I hope that the market will turn around soon and global growth will begin!
I'd love to see growth like last year. It was probably the greatest pump for the entire existence of the crypto industry.
whales have conceived a huge drop in the market, which lasts for almost a year, they hope that small coin holders will start to get nervous and sell their coins at a low price, many people are tired of falling
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:14:54 PM

whales have conceived a huge drop in the market, which lasts for almost a year, they hope that small coin holders will start to get nervous and sell their coins at a low price, many people are tired of falling
I think that it was not just the "crypto whales" that survived ... I think that it was the "crypto whales" that set up this dump.
DonProton

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:18:57 PM

I think that it was not just the "crypto whales" that survived ... I think that it was the "crypto whales" that set up this dump.
I think most people in the crypto community feel like you. The market is very susceptible to artificial manipulation. Therefore, it is not difficult for people who have several hundred thousand Bitcoins to organize a pump and a dump and use it for their own purposes.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:19:55 PM

Yes, you are right they are to blame for what is happening now on the market. Their actions stop the development of the entire market, imagine how high the cryptocurrency could have risen if there had been no manipulation.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:34:21 PM

Yes, you are right they are to blame for what is happening now on the market. Their actions stop the development of the entire market, imagine how high the cryptocurrency could have risen if there had been no manipulation.

however, it is somehow justified by the actions of the manipulators, because they wanted to squeeze a large number of unwanted participants, who have recently become very large in this cryptomarket

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Do you have any plan to attract investment funds? Or do you rely only on private investors? The fact is that the market is not in the best position right now. Many are afraid to invest in ICO
Usually teams that have investments from various funds trying to raise funds through the public sale of tokens. But maybe the project has some kind of agreement and they decided to distribute their tokens that way
It is quite possible. This will enhance the project, since the softcap is very quickly reached, and further development will depend entirely on the team.
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:56:54 PM

What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

What milestones do you have in place? How will you inform investors when milestones are achieved?
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
I join the question and would like to know if the team is planning to participate in the nearest exhibitions and congresses devoted to cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:06:34 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

I am very concerned about the issue with listing on the stock exchange and when will it be?
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

You should always invest very carefully and carefully. In any market (both growing and falling), you can earn good money, the main thing is to understand what you are doing!
Or rather, you have to watch where you invest. It is very important to choose a good project with a good idea . And then in the future you may be able to obtain some profit.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

The market is still falling. How are you going to attract investors? Now they are scared as never before.
Competent advertising campaign the success of any ICO. I think that investing money in advertising to attract a large number of investors, even in a falling market.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:52:49 PM

Competent advertising campaign the success of any ICO. I think that investing money in advertising to attract a large number of investors, even in a falling market.
If the idea of the project don't like investors or they see it as a danger, no advertising company will not be able to attract them. You need to do competent product and good advertising at the same time.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.

Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:19:06 PM

The main advantage of any ICO can become a good team and good marketing. I mean to attract advertisers , holding the bounty of the company and other marketing moves.
A good advertising needs good money. Easier to hold the bounty with the company to accumulate a reference weight on the site thereby attracting investors to the project. But the idea here is the most important thing.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:47:03 AM

If the idea of the project don't like investors or they see it as a danger, no advertising company will not be able to attract them. You need to do competent product and good advertising at the same time.
The product is always very important. In the short term may earn some money using one is. But over time, a bad product will not save the advertisement. The product itself needs to advertise, then users begin to advertise your product.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
dubynin.ilya

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:06:15 AM

I would like to highlight. I think the most important thing in any business is the team. Without a good team of professionals to build a successful business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: