Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39183 times)
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

The decision is all yours as you are in best position to know what your see in any ICO before invest in it , just need to be very careful and do a due diligent for any token you willing to get in to and I wish you all the best in your investment.
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

I do not know where you are going to say that a new wave of ICOs is coming and the market is growing again. I just found this time is not good to invest in an ICO project.

Cheesy I think so. Maybe he try to lead everyone to his story by some "cool" words. It can be said that ICOs are launched everyday. And there is no wave here, it is as a flow of water.

I am not used to cool words. I was only of the opinion that ICOs in the 3rd quarter where fewer than of recent.
That and the fact that the cost of ETH presently is so tempting to make one invest in ICOs my choice of words.

onirecon2018

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

You should wait for Ethereum to develop an ICO platform that will allow investors to get money back when the project shows signs of fraud, then ICO investment will be safer and ICO market says they will also recover.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions

Consider one thing. Imagine that many investors into top cryptos are suffering severe losses for now. Many top cryptos lost more that 85%-90% from their ath. So even the market will rise like phoenix it will first of all influence top cryptos. Then previous ICOs and only then... may be... today's projects.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:36:49 PM

There is no one I think would tell anyone to invest any fund anywhere rite now.  I mean no one would give investment advise at this period.  Your own choice of investment might not be same as mine. That's my understanding
lamby (OP)

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

You should wait for Ethereum to develop an ICO platform that will allow investors to get money back when the project shows signs of fraud, then ICO investment will be safer and ICO market says they will also recover.

I have also thought of such a scenario. It is what I believe the ICO market needs.
lets say a window period of about 3 months in which ICO investors can withdraw their funds back. It will make ICOs come up with more competitive incentives.

The question

Is Ethereum working on such a platform?
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

it's hard to see ico that is too legit the more ico-spreading ico than the legit but even so ico is still there but only a few or few investors are too frightened to invest in the ico because maybe on the paths they have or their experience just like others do not just put all your money into a ico because you can lose money and say others just invest your money as you can and do not just invest everything so you'll eventually repay investors with more money but you do not have the money they invest in because of the huge scam ico scams but there are still good ones who are selling the ico's pro investors in the ico so before you buy coins in ico it's good to not get mad or scammer down.

idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

It's really unfair to tell anyone that he should keep away from ICO investments, knowing that there are still good ICOs out there. Let's not generalize all ICOs. What you should do is to make a due diligence and triple evaluation of the ICO before investing. The main goal is to look for the good one.

Yes, it is important to find a good, secure ICO since almost all ICOs are fraudulent. You need to be careful and investigate a lot before you work or trade or buy anything with the ICO. Evaluate and give a good place for us to invest Grin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I would suggest to avoid joining or investing in ICOs for now while the market is bloody. Maybe we need to take a break with ICO because ICO will not give a good profit as for now. There are lots of ICOs that are very high in price on their PRESALE , that gives very dip price at the end. So avoid top join on this kind of investments.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

if you still have confidence in the ICO and can provide benefits to you then you can invest and buy at ICO so it all depends on your courage. but in my opinion it's better you can buy ICO and participate in ICO again.
sachithra

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

Sir I think it will better if you buy some altcoins that are still in the market. Because I hope when bullrun start all altcoins will go up. This is just my idea. Many projects are not in high quality on these days. I mean ICOs.
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

Thats largely dependent on your understanding of how the crypto market works, but the question you should ask your self is what is new that ICOs are bringing to the table? Otherwise, you should study the already existing coins and make your picks from there.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

it all depends on the research you are doing, if you believe that ico will provide many benefits at this time, then join immediately ... but in my opinion now it is best to buy altcoins that have just posted their coins on market ... because they will definitely have value cheap, even under price of ico
simplelamp

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

just be careful, everything is dodgy nowadays. get a good insight of each ico you are looking at! good luck
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:54:37 PM

I believe that investing now in startups is extremely unsafe and I do not advise you to do this

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 04:57:09 PM

i personally would wait for next year and that the market will return to a bull 's phase before starting to invest again in the icos
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:57:30 PM

I believe that at the moment you need to very seriously approach the choice of ico to participate. Since the market is now looking for the bottom, many ico simply will not be able to collect even Soft Cap. In this case, it is better to wait for those ico who already have good fees and that is to consider them for participation. At the moment, not the best time to invest in ico, but as soon as the market goes up, then there will be more good offers and more likely to earn.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

I would personally suggest not to buy into ICOs just now let this market pick up the pace because the current trend is that Icos are dumped or in most cases, the Icos comes out to the exchanges below the price of Ico.
So if you see some potential Ico then wait for it to hit the exchange and you can get the same at the much lower price.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

the first is what is the purpose of buying ico tokens? are you just looking for profits after their tokens are listed on the market
of course, if you are a person who likes to invest for a long time, certainly buying ico tokens will work for you

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:25:45 PM

We need to stay afloat and not sell everything for a pittance in response to public panic! We are real enthusiasts, market will resume a bullish trend!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: