Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:44:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should I start buying ICOs again  (Read 39185 times)
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:36:32 PM

Buying into ICO now may not be totally a bad idea but it will become a bad idea buying into ICO without making the necessary research about the ICO.There are too many scam project out there and loosing your money in this bearish to one scam project will only compound your woe,so it is better to be wise.Make wise investment.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:46:32 PM

at the moment and after half a year there was not a single ico in which to invest. maybe sometime the ico time will come back but whether people like it will already believe that this is not a scam
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:47:15 PM

I will suggest you wait & look at market. Give some time to market for a positive re bounce, after market stability you can find good ICO’S to participate.
So keep patience & look at the market deeply, will help you to make a better decision.

Now there are also many new ICO, but now the problem is to find investors even for very promising projects. Therefore, before investing your money, you need to look at how much money the project has already collected.

CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

I would be cautious about this approach. The time is now to pick up these ICOs without the competition which once existed, but do consider they may drop in value once they hit the exchanges.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
I am wondering if buying some decent ICOs will be wise at this point.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

I appreciate all reasoned contributions
Haven't you see that a lot of icos from last year can't even hold their promise and haven't release the platform yet you are still going to blindly put your money into icos? Personally i will only invest in the ico that already has beta at the time of the ico so i know that the team has the capability to run the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

I think the main argument in your question is faith in the future and crypto and a new lambo ... Smiley
The OP is not arguing on any point, rather he is asking about people's opinion on whether to invest now on ICO or not and not literarily talking on lambo now. Of which, the first thing yo considering when investing, is if it is genuine or not, after which other things follow.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:31:58 PM

In november ICOs collected like 60 millions and it is a nutshell in terms of crypto. You should forget this idea.
Have a look on different projects in this sphere!
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Buying ICO is out of date! You are late, it is not wise to buy an ICO now, unless you have a perfect project, please stay away from the ICO project. The cryptocurrency market is not optimistic, and many people go bankrupt because they invest in cryptocurrencies.

MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:53:38 AM

It all depends on your ability to analyze ICO projects. If you have been focused on investing in ICO projects, then I think you can still continue to invest, but if you are more focused on bounty activities, then abandoning ICO investments can effectively reduce fraud.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

There seems to be a new wave of ICOs coming up again. The crypto market also appears to be getting ready for a bull run.
Will be glad if those who are knowledgeable of past market cycles can advice me on this.

Regarding investing in cryptocurrencies, it is best to do some research in person and then invest.
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Buying ICO is out of date! You are late, it is not wise to buy an ICO now, unless you have a perfect project, please stay away from the ICO project. The cryptocurrency market is not optimistic, and many people go bankrupt because they invest in cryptocurrencies.
Well, yes. Everyone said that, and its make the market worst and worst every day because of it. Keep doing shit guys so I can make money while buying in the bottom
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

I think that now you should not invest in the ICO. It is better to wait for the market to recover and in 1-2 months you can begin to analyze projects for investment.
itsik78

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

As practice shows, tokens always fall in price after the end of the ICO. You can follow the project, follow the direction in which to go and buy tokens later. I do not think that now will give you the exact answer ..
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:55:03 AM

ICO investment is very risky and by looking at the successful ICO projects this year I suggest you to avoid investing in ICOs. Buy the coins which are already listed on exchanges. In coming year ICO projects will not be a successful option for investment.
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

People are becoming more and more picky when it comes to ICO-s which is pretty great - poor ones just don't make it as easily as they did last year.
ICO-s are more and more concerned with providing maximum quality.
Yet the market caps are as low as ever because dumb money left crypto.
This is probably the best time to buy, and I've returned to crypto to actively participate in ICO-s. Not going to shill you any of them, do your own research, but the market in general is just asking you to buy stuff today.
ppaulaudibert

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

it depends on the ico.. always dyor
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

You can earn on ICO now and in my opinion quite well. I am sure that the situation will change even more and only for the better. And if you invest now, it will be kind of the best for the future
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

If experience has taught us anything during 2018 it is that the ICO will end up cheaper when it hits the exchanges than when it was in crowdsale phase. If you are still planning to buy during the ICO I would suggest you only invest with a partial amount and wait until the coins hit the exchange to add to your position.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:52:38 AM

I always liked investing in ICO projects. I think this is exactly what is needed now more than for example in 2017. Now the market is dominated by quality projects that can not but rejoice
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

Rather oddly asked the question in the topic title. You bought out entire projects? Or how were things with you ? xD I can't understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: