Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:16:21 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

i think a lot of people panic in current market situations,,
thats why the price go down more and more now,,
because the sellers is more than buyers
but, for me this is an opportunities to collect more a great cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and eos my friend  Wink

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

When I first saw the current price, I was shocked and I thought that crypto is done. However, I would never sell a coin below the price I bought it so I just HODL until to goes back up again. I also increased the number of coins I hodl to cover for my losses and sell it when there is a slight increase. There are coins that were good for buying especially those unpopular ones. The risk is much higher but you can earn a lot if you got lucky.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:19:54 PM

I am a trader, and I am very afraid and worried about the current market conditions, even a few days ago I suffered a loss because of panic.

I tried trading BCHSV, and it was very scary, the volatility is very fast and difficult to predict.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:20:54 PM

NOPE. I am confident that crypto will find its way to go up again. I know its the worst as of the moment but think of it as a preposition to filter those happy go lucky investors. Only those who chose to stays are the one who will be rewarded. Just give it time, there's not much to do anyway. The waiting game starts now.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I am also a trader and I do not feel stress and fear, I do not hold the storage strategy, I trade can be said almost every day , and Vice versa I am happy now this situation that you can buy at a good price coins

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

No, there is nothing to be afraid of, I just want to finally see changes in the market, but it is not clear when this will happen, and experts say different opinions, so we can only wait, but it makes no sense to be afraid, it is better to develop patience.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:29:18 PM

I think almost everyone loses their faith in cryptocurrencies at this time. But for me, the bright future will come soon.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Those who are afraid are those that do not know what to do, to increase their chances of making profit and just because i know that, i have started making good use of the opportunity and very soon, i will start getting my profit. I am already seeing the glimpse.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

To be candid,anyone will surely be afraid of the current situation market.do much loss and the market is still not appearing as come back to normal anytime soon,but am sure very soon,it will be a different case.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

The present situation of the market is enough to scare anyone, but I believe very soon things will change in the market.We can only hope for that.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Of course as human being harder to control emotional stress every time bitcoin continue to dumped their price value but i am not affraid because i strongly believe after all these bearish market cryptocurrency recover their stability stand.

labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

For those doing short term and day trading or even the long term, the market really is eyesore this time. Of course everyone of us are afraid but its our own decision before entering crypto right? We are aware of its high risk than stock trading.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

I did not afraid to the market now because if you are really believer you can know what happen next.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:12:48 AM

I think just like some people feelings that they also afraid sometimes of what happen of the current market situation but i believe this is part of how the market prices it works it depends the supply and demand crypto market. Only we can do is to wait the market recover.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

In my opinion, this is a normal thing that happened in the past year, because it is indeed legal in trading, but we will make a decision, we know that the current situation is worsening, so we wait until the price of crypto currency starts to rise and after we just bought.
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:22:33 AM

Honestly, I'm not afraid of the crypto market situation at the moment, because I often experience changes in market prices last year, but to stop buying or selling, I wait when prices will recover.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

No not really, I guess I am going to be afraid if I am one of those cryptospace user who sell too much in the bear market, they panic sell and lose hope. Since I didn't do that thing, I still have hope in the cryptocurrency market.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:08:51 AM

Yes somehow I am afraid of the threats and news that bitcoin will going to be worthless in the future, but I still have hope why I am still here. I do believe that we, the people can make the cryptocurrency in a good health again.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:14:33 AM

the current price decline has me a bit unsure, but not expelled. i am experiencing this for the first time and it is just not a nice feeling when the crypto prices drop. but i still hope that the prices will eventually go up again.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:18:24 AM

Market situation today has severely decreasing which was everyone getting frustration so it cannot denied the fact that traders and investors are afraid off losing capital, since down trends are still in competent to earn better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: