Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Happy Miner

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

The situation is deplorable, but what can we do. The market is cyclical, so after the rise of 2017, the decline 2018 has naturally come. I hope the situation will stabilize in 2019, Bitcoin will reach the bottom and after that a slow rise will begin.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

there may be fears but it can be covered with our confidence and patience in investing and knowing all the risks of our beliefs is far more increased
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:51:34 AM

Of course, because there are a lot of altcoins in my wallet, this is a reward for my hard work, but their value is declining every day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

In my opinion I don't feel any bad, only afraid to lose my profit. All altcoins coin is down as BTC price down so we look to check BTC price when pump start.

I agree with you that when the price of a bitcoin decreases, other altcoins will be reduced, which is the volatility we have already realized. And I find that if the market price wants to rise again, the price of Bitcoin must increase first, right?  Roll Eyes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:04:11 AM

Yes, I think all investors are afraid the market still a depression in the future, I don't know how many people have lost their hard money at this moment, but I have lost around 2 BTC in this year, I afraid to invest it and no one wants to invest in this bad situation.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

I'm not afraid I'm just ordinary, but I can even think of the principle right now and this is the right time for me and I think bitcoin doesn't have to go up but it can go down and now I can get my understanding too
fzatni

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I also feel the same even though I am not a daily trader, I am just a hunter holder and bounty but when market down conditions like this it feels quite difficult to make money, for example November 2017-July 2018 My income from a bounty hunter is very different from now . I just hope that in 2019 Bitcoin will be accepted in ETF and there are regulations for ICO
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:14:22 AM

Maybe some people in crypto was afraid now to lose their profit because the price of the coins in the market has now was so dump and ill think some of them are they sell it early even if in low of price. Ill have some potential right now in my wallet and ill hold because i don't want to sell it dump price.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

I'm not afraid and not losing hope for the current market condition, no panic selling, it should be having perseverance and patience in order to win the battle of crypto in space.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
cintasilious

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:07:47 AM

even as a bounty hunter, I also feel scared because if the market doesn't improve, the coins that I get from the bounty price won't be good, so from that I hope that the market will improve soon so that new coins can grow, at least not as deep as now because in my opinion this really is already at the bottom of the cliff
Yes I also got a number of project coins which decreased lower in value but I am not worried for that because I know the future of these coins will be very good. I know that a time will come when the price of all of these coins will reach to 10X in value.
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:13:51 AM

I was afraid this spring. Now I feel pretty confident. 1K $ for Bitcoin we will not see, so there is nothing to worry about . You can just sit and wait for the moment when you can collect your profits.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

Not really knowing that the market will always get back on its feet, although we have a very long bear trend there's a future indication that the market will get back but not the price that we are hoping maybe a moderate increase of $7000 to $10000 will be very good for all of us.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

In my opinion I don't feel any bad, only afraid to lose my profit. All altcoins coin is down as BTC price down so we look to check BTC price when pump start.

I do not get any profits for a long time already. The worst thing is that the market situation is not going to change for the better. Yes, I am a patient man and I can wait, but the bearish trend lasts too long.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

many people are afraid of the current crypto market, including me. this is caused by too many people selling assets rather than buying them, and I am confused this will continue until when. and very rarely people who want to buy it, if this continues to happen there will be a bad thing that will happen to crypto.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

Of course, I don't think I am the only one who is afraid of the market. Although the value of crypto I hold is not high, but these crypto come from the rewards of my work, and now these returns will become cheaper every day.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

I was afraid this spring. Now I feel pretty confident. 1K $ for Bitcoin we will not see, so there is nothing to worry about . You can just sit and wait for the moment when you can collect your profits.

I don't know what to be afraid of? This is just money. I don't think anyone would risk and pump $50k-100k in an unknown market. Well, $1k-2k - it's not money, nobody will be regret losing it!

NoMoreForksPls

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

There's nothing to be afraid of if you're a late adopter.
I used to see posts saying "I wish I could buy some of these $100 ethers, too" everywhere.
Now that it actually costs that little, no-one is buying  Grin
I think non-buyers will regret their fearful behavior soon
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

The only thing that scares me is that we walk next to a fairly strong level of resistance, if this continues and we hit it a few more times, then 1.5 K per Bitcoin is the best we can hope for. It's bad situation.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:17:39 AM

Am not afraid but am only concerned about the whole financial crises the current market situation has cause it has not been an encouraging one but i would say lets be hopeful rather than being afraid it will do more harm then good
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

Everyone is afraid of the current market, but it is undeniable that some people can overcome this fear. One of the words we often hear is that when others are afraid, you should be greedy.
There is nothing wrong with this. If we always follow the pace of most people, then we will lose 100%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: