Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:59:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24666 times)
dvmmayowa

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 11:53:22 PM

Its good to have all your tokens in a wallet but there are some blockchain projects that you just cant store their tokens on other wallets except theirs, in this type of situation, you have no other option than to just have multiple wallets managing your assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:50:03 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

For most of us, its been natural or normal to acquire different kinds of Altcoins which can come directly from projects or directly purchased from the market to be able to have a wide source of potential profit which will take some time. In my case, I do acquire lots of Altcoins but I always do assure it is worthy and is good for long term holding that is why I do prefer storing them into just a single wallet wherein I can do access all of my altcoins in just a single tap or scroll monitoring how the prices behave and decide whether I will sell or keep on holding it for a while. But, even if I prefer storing them up into a single wallet, I always keep and take note of lots of security features to keep my assets safe and secure backing up my password into a flashdrive and put it into a volt wherein I am the only one who can access. The risk of storing up all your assets into a single wallet is once that it is hacked, all of your assets will be gone which I am aware so I always take precautionary measures before I open up my wallet because once it's gone, it can never be retrievable once again.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:59:08 PM

for me personally who holds a lot of altcoin is a good decision especially if you have the top altcoin in the cryptoqurrency market, but if you save a large amount and store it in a web wallet, my advice is to always be careful because there are so many pishing sites, much more well you keep a large asset in a hardware wallet like Ladger Nano.

gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 02:35:15 PM

for me personally who holds a lot of altcoin is a good decision especially if you have the top altcoin in the cryptoqurrency market, but if you save a large amount and store it in a web wallet, my advice is to always be careful because there are so many pishing sites, much more well you keep a large asset in a hardware wallet like Ladger Nano.
Even though the amount of altcoin that is being held is small, security must remain a priority in securing our crypto assets, and one of them is as you said by using nano ledger/hardware wallet.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:02:36 PM

It maybe good or not depending on our situation and strategies and let's make sure that if we really wanted to hold a lot of altcoins, let's make sure that at least we can have time for us to check it always what's their development, or what's their plan, because holding much altcoins when you are busy person is not advantage and advisable.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:26:39 PM

For me personally it doesn't bode well to keep everything on one single wallet, in such a case that you would get deceived, you will lose everything. Always remember to utilize the expansion and to hold your coins on various wallets and various exchanges if you keeps yours there
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:30:53 PM

Even though the amount of altcoin that is being held is small, security must remain a priority in securing our crypto assets, and one of them is as you said by using nano ledger/hardware wallet.
I don't agree, small amounts don't even worth to buy the hardware wallet. Why should the small traders afford to buy the hardware wallet(Nano ledger or Trezor) if their total assets have a lower value than bought hardware wallet? Better to use the hot wallet on the crypto exchanges and HODL on the exchange wallets for the small amounts.
Well they can have a seperate money in able to buy a hardware wallet such as Nano Ledger or Trezor so that they can still have the same amount of money in their wallets. Yes they will need to spend a little more than what they earning but it is an investment so that you won't have to experience bad things such as getting hacked and lose bigger amount of money than the price of a hardware wallet. Internet is not a safe place although platforms have securities but still its not safe so its better to spend money on a hardware wallet than lose your money because of unsecured wallet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:00:14 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

Same thing applies to me. I personally do want to store up my crypto coins in an open source multi wallet that can cater to hold any typs of cryptocurrencies whether it is Bitcoin or Altcoins specifically those Altcoins that does not belong to the top rank because I have already saw several wallets that cater storing up Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin cash all together in a single wallet. The reason why I want to store my assets in a single wallet is to of course have an easy access on my assets as well as monitoring their price behavior. Though this storing is risky, I always keep in my that I need to be careful and responsible enough so that no one can access my wallet except me only.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 12:36:28 PM

I personally also invest in multiple altcoin, because it's easier for me to make a profit compared to I only hold one altcoin, besides that I also prefer to save altcoin that I invest in exchange, because if the price of altcoin that I invest increases, then it's easy for me to sell it, but I save it on exchange that are safe (like Binance, KuCoin and Okex).

Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 01:28:58 PM

RVN and SIN are my only bags besides BTC because they are fully decentralized and community-driven...
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 09:08:44 PM

Well its good to have all altcoins stored in one wallet as it makes it easy to be accessed and this is what multi wallet offers. Well, actually have not heard of this particular wallet but it sure looks good and have good UI. But, in my own way, I use trust wallet as it can also support altcoins and other coins like BTC. But with this, comes greater sense of carefulness, that is, should it be accessed by anyone it could put our assets at risk hence I locked the app in this way making it only accessible by me.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59]
  Print  

Jump to: