Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding multiple altcoins  (Read 24672 times)
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:20:28 PM

it's a better way to get a big profit because if you hold a lot of high-potential altcoins it will be very profitable for us in the long term. because the altcoin promises results
yeah, but sometimes we can't predict the future of an altcoin. i once held many altcoins that looked very promising in the future, but ended sadly.

i will not try to invest in many altcoins, i only invest in 1 to 2 good coins. and is ranked 1 to 5 in the coinmarketcap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:27:52 PM

At the moment, there are many who keep a lot of altcoins in their portfolio. This is not a bad strategy at all because it may fire some kind of altcoin and it will block many other tokens that turned out to be unprofitable.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:39:42 PM

Having multiple altcoins in the portfolio will add strength to the portfolio. Because, we don't know when the market of each altcoins in the market. Upon the same, having this will give you growth unlike the market of altcoins in the down trend. For long term holding it is good to have just the top listed altcoins, but for the trading and short term profiting multiple altcoins in the portfolio is a must.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 02:59:49 PM

A good idea, we can save our coins in one wallet so it is easy and fast compared to storing every coin in a different wallet. as long as it's guaranteed safe, we need to try it, because we definitely don't just invest in one coin and the most important thing is we can maintain and produce quality coins.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 03:26:45 PM

Im also holding some coins since a year, I have a bad experience of holding because my portfolio is more than 90% down.
But still hopes will raise market & my holding will be fruitful.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:35:26 PM

I myself also intend to save the altcoin in the wallet. As much as possible I save altcoin in my wallet as a future investment. I'm sure, that the altcoin will find the price later.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:44:30 PM

I think the best is to hold your multiple altcoins in not more than two wallet, and that's just incase one of them got hacked and that hardly happens. And have multiple wallet can also cause lost of coins too, so I think just to is enough to hold them.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 03:58:41 PM

Well in this bear market i think holding multiple coins are really needed, because even if the market today is in a huge dip we can still wait for the next update of the price and of the price will rise we can trade our coins for us to earn a huge amount of profit. So I think if we have more asset we can also have a very big chance to earn because a coin has a different price and I believe that even if the market is in down status there are also coin that rise even in a small amount.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:19:53 PM

If i will be holding my coins in a single wallet, then i just have to be careful about it, because it is almost equivalent to putting ones egg in one basket. If there is bridge in the security of that single wallet, the whole portfolio is gone.
If at all i will go with the idea of a single wallet, then it will have to be entirely private and not being used for any transaction. if there is any coin i want to transact, they i will have to transfer it first to another wallet that i own the private key first.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:58:32 PM

Different wallets for different altcoins. It is risky to hold everything in one wallet especially if it is third party wallet, you can't know what could go wrong and you really might lose all funds and then what.
Better safe then sorry.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

Different wallets for different altcoins. It is risky to hold everything in one wallet especially if it is third party wallet, you can't know what could go wrong and you really might lose all funds and then what.
Better safe then sorry.

I download wallet from official site, if there isn`t official wallet I wait for one. It`s like that with many
new tokens, you need to wait for trusted wallet, better than losing tokens.
   I don`t have wallets that support multiple crypto-currencies. Until now I didn`t have a need for that, but
it can make things easier. There are couple that can be found, but I will wait for something better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 05:55:37 PM

You can holding multiple altcoin kinds on your wallet, but you have be careful with your asset excatly erc20 token asset, many investor and bounty campaign participants have lost their asset save at myetherwalet because use phising website when access to their wallet.
we have to store important site addresses, one of which is the myetherwallet site by marking it on our device so that we can avoid phishing sites.
maybe it looks simple but as long as I use this method I can avoid phishing sites.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:35:36 PM

To hold is a good thing, and it will be an opportunity to make a profit when the market increases, but to keep it in one wallet it is too risky.

DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:10:36 PM

Many of us prefer to hold multiple kind of coins. What do you prefer: holding it in a sigle kind of wallet or have it on a different kind of wallet?

Personally, I prefer to store in an opensource multi wallet that support all my preferred coin and even ERC20 token, its the only opensource multiwallet available called Hodler and so far I find it good. Do you think, this is really good idea?

I am not sure if this is the safe way to store larg number  of coins. I prefere to use the official wallet of each coin it look to me more safe as i control my coins 100%.

Okity21

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 08:33:55 PM

Of course, now Altcoins are very promising coins in which you should invest your savings.
I am sure that it is better to keep several different Altcoins until a certain hierarchy of coins, including new ones, has appeared on the cryptocurrency market.

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:01:57 PM

Having all your tokens in one single wallet makes trading very fast and convenient. But it is very risky because you can lose all your coins when in you get hacked.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 10:02:12 PM

I don't use multiwallets except Leger Live, because I have this hardware wallet obviously. Actually I try to avoid altcoins which are not supported by Ledger S, because it's not safe at all. Plus I don't like to have a lot of different alts, because I don't have enough time to keep track of all of them.

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:37:17 AM

This is a good idea because it is very difficult to keep track of all your coins. I have over 70 different coins and i use MetaMask. I am very satisfied with this wallet, as it is very convenient and does not require any additional software.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:41:24 AM

There are not many multicurrency wallets now and that is why everyone chooses looking at the reliability and support of a large number of coins. Everything else as you like.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 04:40:30 PM

You can holding multiple altcoin kinds on your wallet, but you have be careful with your asset excatly erc20 token asset, many investor and bounty campaign participants have lost their asset save at myetherwalet because use phising website when access to their wallet.
we have to store important site addresses, one of which is the myetherwallet site by marking it on our device so that we can avoid phishing sites.
maybe it looks simple but as long as I use this method I can avoid phishing sites.
myetherwallet has been trusted by many crypto users because it can be used to store several altcoins in it. if we are careful before accessing the address of the site we are going to visit, obviously the phishing site can be avoided.

holding lots of altcoins in one wallet will obviously make it easier for us because in this way we don't need a lot of private keys

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: